PDA

View Full Version : intelligence training...

skullcowboy
08-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Howdy all -

I am relatively new to being a Dom and have a couple of questions about utilizing my sub's intelligence. What I mean by this is that both my sub and I love to learn, and after many sessions of just talking and establishing likes/dislikes/etc we acknowledged that intelligence was equally important to both of us.

My problem is that, as I've said, I'm new to this lifestyle, whereas she's been doing it for nearly a decade. What I would love to do is to come up with tasks/games and other things to stimulate her intelligence. Not only that, but I need to come with punishments that fit the task/game.

During sessions where I want to stimulate her mind I have come up with a couple of games, and though they were exciting and we both enjoyed them I still felt that they didn't come even remotely close to touching her level of intelligence. An example of one of the games was that I would mark six clothespins with different colors, show them to her, and show her where I was attaching each one throughout the room. I proceeded to blindfold her and make her move about the room on her hands and knees. Once I felt she was somewhat disoriented I would call out a color and she was required to locate the clothespin within a specific timeframe. If she failed to find the correct clothespin in time I would begin lightly whipping her while she scurried about; the more time she took, the harder the thrashes got.

While this is a fun game and it works with memory and her ability to think clearly under stress/sensory deprivation, it does not accomplish what I'm looking for. Currently we are both attending college and I'm looking to find fun and useful ways to train her while encouraging her mind to grow. I was hoping that some of you might be able to give me some suggestions on how to incorporate schoolwork and other areas of higher learning/intelligence into training and have appropriate punishments.

I apologize if I'm unclear about what I'm looking for. Like I said, I'm new to this and not entirely sure how to explain what it is I want to accomplish with this specific type of training. So, if I am not making much sense please tell me and I'll try to clear up my jabbering ;)

-Skull C.-

rosebud
08-04-2010, 03:51 PM
i like the idea you had with the clothespins :) and i'm also,
interested in what some of the suggestions could be.

Jennifer Williams
08-04-2010, 04:28 PM
I've always enjoyed distraction tasks- you could make her memorize something (long and difficult, like Shakespeare or the Declaration of Independence) and then make her recite it back to you while you stimulate her (or hurt her, depending on your cup of tea) in some way, and for each mistake she makes you mark a point, and then decide how you will dole out those points. It could be one lash per point, or "5 points equals one punishment, 10 points equals another (more severe) punishment", and so forth. Meanwhile she's actually learning something, too.

I've made my boy watch movies while edging him the entire time, and then give him quizzes at the end about it- you can start easy and go up to very difficult ones, like "what was the main character's little brother's name? (which was only mentioned once)" Very fun, because you know the parts that have the answers are coming up ahead of time, so you can increase the distraction appropriately.

Multitasking is also very fun; I've made my boy try to draw (he is a fairly decent artist) while being stimulated and those pictures (which are horribly lousy, as far as his art goes) are so much fun to look at, because I can always see the point where he gave up, the pencil leaves this weak little trail across the paper.

I've also made him fail at video games he's normally very good at...I'll give him some score he has to reach or distance he has to travel and then make sure he fails just before hand. Oh, and there is a reward for success, too, which he has obtained a few times.

One thing I've always wanted to do, but never will because I'm too lazy, was to learn a second language and then tell him he can only use that during a session- but I'd have to learn it too. But if you already know a language she doesn't, I would imagine that could be amazingly fun.

skullcowboy
08-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Excellent suggestions. Thank you very much for your input. This will definitely give me some ideas to work with.

An interesting note is that we will both be taking a second language next semester, so that suggestion could have great use for both of us.

Thanks again!

-Skull C.-

skullcowboy
08-05-2010, 06:50 AM
One of the problems I was having was how to incorporate studying math into a session, while having appropriate punishments to go with it. Thanks to Jennifer Williams' first suggestion about memorization, I have come up with a couple of ideas to try. Over the next few days I'll be trying them out and adjusting them as necessary. For those interested, I'll post the results of those sessions here.

-Skull C.-

_ID_
08-05-2010, 06:57 PM
A sub I had some fun with could count in several languages. So to make things more difficult, I made her transfer languages mid count, as well as doing math as part of the count. The counting was done to each impact of a cane on her ass.

That's just one example.

I also had a submissive who was a wordsmith. So I had her write several papers, and then read them to me as I paddled her butt. Any mistakes or pauses in reading resulted in more pain.

denuseri
08-05-2010, 09:09 PM
My spelling greatly improved after only a couple of sessions in which punnishments were accumulated with each mistake.

My owner and I also play chess when it suits him and a reward for the winner is pretty good incentive.

Jennifer Williams
08-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Oooh, I love math! Exactly what level of math are you trying to incorporate? Arithmetic, algebra, calculus? If it's just counting here's a fun game I've done: I blindfolded my boy and told him to keep track of how many whacks he got on either his nipples, ass, or cock, while I interchanged randomly what I'd hit (I kept track by making tallies), and when I was done he had to tell me the number of whacks he got on each respective body part (try keeping track of three separate cumulative counts in your mind; it is very difficult). Then I added up how much he was off by, and he got that many more whacks, but with a more painful instrument :D. There's a reward if he's ever perfectly spot-on, but that has yet to happen.

Ozme52
08-06-2010, 01:12 PM
Well, most predicament play is more about mental flexibility than intellegence per se.

A simple one, that is more about flexibility, is to have her count out her spanking. Do one cheek counted ordinally, one counted cardinally, and don't merely alternate. Each cheek must be tracked separately and spoken properly. Intermix an orgasm or two and continuing the count will almost invariable mess her up.

For an intellengence task, make her beat you at Scrabble but limit her to only using kinky/sexual words.

Edit: or incorporate this ordinal/cardinal idea into Jennifer's taskings.