PDA

View Full Version : Hello~

Reya
08-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Hi, I'm Reya. I'm 18 and live in B.C., Canada. I've been curious about the BDSM lifestyle for a while, and I was the Dom in my last relationship, however I wanted a change and that destroyed our relationship. I'm a sub now, or at least becoming one, and while looking for a new Dom isn't number one on my to do list right now, I am looking.

I am looking for friends who can teach me more about Dom/Sub play and the BDSM lifestyle however, so please message me if you wanna chat.

I'm a novelist and taking Creative Writing in University right now so I might give NC-17 stories a shot while I'm here.

- Rey

denuseri
08-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the Library!

Reya
08-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Thank you very much, denuseri.

Paelus
08-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the Library, Rey. There are lots of good people here. I'm sure many of the questions you might have are answered in the Q&A portions of the Forums. With each question comes answers from many perspectives. If you don't find either the questions or the answers you're seeking, feel free to pose your own and there are so many helpful peeps here, I'm sure you'll have your answer in no time.

Good luck in all of your endeavors.

rosebud
08-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Hello Rey, Welcome to the Library!
Have fun! :)

xx rosie

Reya
08-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone seems welcoming here so I'm not as nervous about having actually clicked the join button. I think I'll spend some time just lurking the forums though before posting.

chipmunk_
08-08-2010, 10:41 PM
Welcome Reya

sir_nima
08-10-2010, 12:38 AM
welcome reya hope u find what u are looking for