PDA

View Full Version : Anal Play

rockhardy
11-29-2004, 09:28 PM
Does anyone have some ideal for basic anal play?

I have a sub I have been playing with, she really likes anal stuff but I'm not that into anal sex.

I have tried icecubes and fingers inside, any other pretty basic ideas?

slavelucy
11-30-2004, 11:43 AM
any other pretty basic ideas?

Um...fucking? LOL

Seriously though, i'm not sure what you mean....do you not want to do anal sex at all and are therefore looking for other things to use? (besides your cock, i mean). If so, then why not try butt plugs or dildoes (but, for god sake keep a firm grip of the other end of the dildo!). Also depends on purpose of play..i.e. anal fun or evil punishment. :D

There's a couple of threads on anal, i found them for ya:

Anal Sex (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1195)

Butt Plugs (and other anal stuff!) (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1537)

HTH and have fun. :)

sl

mastercoyote
12-16-2004, 12:46 AM
First of all, are we talking anal play on you, her, or both? This is important because, while the "breaking in" techniques are about the same, only men have a prostate, so the pleasuring techniques will differ somewhat.

Psychology also seems to have a more significant role in anal play than most other types of sex. Some people, male and female, have such an aversion to it that they aren't going to enjoy it no matter what you do.

My personal experience is that while one can usually help their partner overcome the initial feelings of fear, vulnerability and helplessness, for some it's just too intense and they'll simply never relax enough to get into it.

Can you provide more details?

BTW, for many that do get over the initial mental blocks, anal play can be one of the most physically and emotionally intense experiences for both the giver and receiver. Good times!

ProjectEuropa
01-17-2005, 05:36 AM
I have a sub I have been playing with, she really likes anal stuff but I'm not that into anal sex.

Ancient Greek warriors used to indulge in anal intercourse as a means of affecting comaradery. They also used to anally penetrate vanquished enemies as a way of humiliation and showing their dominance. There is alot history and symbolism in the act and as in all sexual acts its very much a head thing as well a physical act.

I'm hetro and I find it is quite a beautiful and pleasurable way of mentally dominating my partner as well as proving physically pleasurable to both and anal play is very pleasurable for the male too. I would approach anal play with an open mind, you might be pleasantly surprised to find you have been missing something you find rather rewarding.