PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for punishment

senilga
08-14-2010, 06:29 PM
I am a new Dominatrix with strong sadistical tendencies, alwyas has been one just kept denying it. Finally, 1 months ago I did what should have done long time ago--admitted that I am a Domme.

I have 2 slaves already, who are very devoted to me and willing to accept anything. And, I want to be a good Mistress to them, so each session is enjoyable for both parties--for the Domme and the subs. I like to whip them, but I ran out of ideas for what to punish. I really want the session to have meaning so I will not start hurting them without having some idea underlying the punishment.
I hope that someone could help me with the punishment ideas.

denuseri
08-14-2010, 10:57 PM
In the case of actual punnishment; should it not fit the crime.

In the case of "play" related punnishments, the limits are only bound by one's imagination.

flying66
08-15-2010, 11:40 PM
lol you don't need a 'reason' any more 'grandeur' than "because it pleases me" I think... and in my experience.

lunaticlorraine
08-17-2010, 08:52 AM
Well.. Im a sub, but I'll give you my opinion on the matter.
If I did something wrong I'd want my Mistress to punish me for it.
But if she wanted to beat me just for the sake of her enjoyment I'd only be too happy to go along with it.
I dont know if your subs are the same, but with me I'd do anything to please my Mistress.

Reya
08-17-2010, 10:39 AM
Why not give them some impossible tasks to complete? Say... to make you breakfast before you arrive at their place and you arrive within a minute or something similar. That way they have no way of completing your tasks on time but should still be punished for it.

fetishdj
08-18-2010, 02:08 AM
I think it helps to have a complete list of rules laid out between you and your subs. Sit down and think about what you want to achieve with your subs. Obviously it has to be fun for them and you but what else do you want? Do you want to improve them in some way - improve fitness, achievement in work, academic achievement, financial stability, dress, behaviour etc? Do you want to turn them into a specific type of slave - servitude, sexual, sissy, etc? Do you want them to make your life easier - doing your DIY, housework, filling out your tax forms, giving you relaxing massages etc?

Sit down and work out a number of objectives based on what you want, what they want and what you think they can achieve. These objectives may change with time but laying them out formally helps organise your thoughts.

Then you work on rules that fit those objectives. For example, if you want to make your sub a sissy sub then you need to start thinking of things that will encourage that. Such as: Only peeing sitting down, exercises to tone the waist, periods when they have to dress in sissy clothes, what female underwear they have to wear under their male clothes and when. If you want them to be a service slave then you need to consider what household tasks they do and when and how well. You then punish any transgression of these rules with, as Den says, a punishment that fits the crime.

As they progress as a sub, you may change the objectives and the rules. For example, if you think they are finding wearing female underwear under normal clothes too easy you may decide to add a rule requiring one piece of feminine clothing or make up to be worn overtly (i.e. a blouse instead of a shirt, a feminine neckscarf and so on).

senilga
08-18-2010, 06:10 AM
That was very helpful!

senilga
08-18-2010, 06:11 AM
I want them to be my sex slaves.

fetishdj
08-18-2010, 06:27 AM
Then you need to think about what that means to you. Certainly one obvious rule I would consider may be around who orgasms first or even if they are allowed to orgasm at all. You may also want to look into chastity as well as teasing sessions (and here you have a built in reward/punishment cycle as permission to cum becomes a reward and forbidding it a punihsment). Things like how they look and behave could also be important - you want them to be sexually attractive to you so what do you consider sexy? This may involve them doing some form of exercise and diet programme to maintain a trim figure (plus, sex is always easier when you are fit and healthy) as well as maintaining a hiarstyle and mode of dress which you like.

Good luck!

Misschief
10-17-2010, 03:20 PM
I know this is an old post, but I have something pertinent to add.

In My experience as a lifestyle Domme, I have found that etiquette training is wonderfully effective in the realm of praise and punishment. For example, during sessions, the slave is required to keep his toes and feet pointed while in the kneeling position. In addition to a multitude of other behavioral, speech, and hygiene standards, slaves are taught several "positions", which they will be required to remember and perform, seamlessly, upon command.

If a slave realizes that his eyes have wandered, or if he forgets one of the positions I've taught him, he understands why he is being punished. My expectations are high, but I refrain from punishing slaves more than 30% of the time. Besides, My infliction of positive reenforcement tends to be more impelling of devotion.

There are a plethora of sources of information on proper etiquette. My favorites are adapted from Victorian Era etiquette guides.

didoanna
11-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Umm I only get the cane or handbag strap or hairbrush if I've crossed a well defined boundary that I and the two people who run my life know exist.

Other than that, punishments tend to be quite flexible depending on what they, umm, see fit.

BanditIRA
11-14-2010, 08:36 PM
lol you don't need a 'reason' any more 'grandeur' than "because it pleases me" I think... and in my experience.

Bingo!

A reason is not always needed, sometimes just because it tickles your fancy. But do bare in mind, just because you can doesn't mean you should just do it whenever. I have found that if you do something too often it can lose its appeal to both you and the one your having fun with.