PDA

View Full Version : Hello,,,,new and confused

phastings
08-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Hello
Finally decided to surrender to my submissive desires and thought I'd start here but i can't quite figure this site out? Would someone explain what the site has to offer? Thanks

Solis
08-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Welcome phastings.

And welcome.

If you check at the top of the "introduction" discussion page, you'll see two "sticky" entries. One pretty clearly describes the site's main features. That might be a place to start.

In general, the site offers folks a chance to meet and share experiences with like-minded others. Sometimes that's in a free-for-fall in the chatroom where many folks might be "talking out loud" at the same time. Once you've met folks who interest you, you've got the option to use the "private message" to send them a sort of on-site email. There are a couple societies that offer more-or-less structured instruction and feedback for new subs and dom/mes. You can apply for membership in the one that most suits your needs. A fair amount of reading material, both fictional (through the "story archive") and not. And the opportunity for more-structure conversations in the subs and doms sections where you might, for example, post a question to other subs about an experience or a concern.

I hope that gives you some sense of the options.

Solis

denuseri
08-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Hi! Welcome to the site.

Here is a link to the thread about what the place has to offer.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php/20119-New-to-the-site-Here-is-what-the-site-has-to-offer!

chipmunk_
08-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Welcome phastings.

rosebud
08-16-2010, 07:46 AM
Hello phastings, Welcome to the Library! It's a pleasure to meet you.
Please, feel free to PM any of the Staff or myself, If you have
any other questions or concerns. :)

Enjoy your stay here and have fun!

xx rosie