PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

Ladyvet
04-09-2002, 12:31 AM
Am I the only one living a sub lifestyle who's interested in a discussion? I'd rather hear from other bottoms (both female and male) than Tops but Masters and Mistresses are free to comment. Oh... pardon me if that last sentence appears to be out of line. I acknowledge that Tops may do anything They wish! <grin>

GaryWilcox
04-09-2002, 12:52 AM
I'm neither.

I believe my inclinations run towards being a Master, as submission doesn't do much for me. But outside of a few attempts with past lovers, I've never taken these inclinations very far. I've yet to find a partner who preferred me to express that side.

I think after my divorce, I need deep emotional content (not sex) before I can share myself (that means sex) with a partner. That's a tricky thing to develop with someone you want to get a little rough with.

When I write as a man, I'm dominant. When I write as a woman, I'm submissive. I don't *believe* I have trouble reconciling the two, but as I never write female dominant, male submissive, well, you do the math. ;)

Ladyvet
04-09-2002, 02:40 AM
Not everyone has Dom or sub inclinations. I think the majority of people are not interested in a relationship characterized by an exchange of power.

I know people of both genders who play with people who aren't their partners just for the sake of it. I'm not into recreational sex, bondage or punishment for its own sake. I do enjoy being in a scene when my husband/Master commands me to. I like it that he derives pleasure from watching me being punished and/or pleasured.

I've written from a variety of points of view. I find female characters much more complex and interesting than males. No offense intended to males! Perhaps knowing more about the female mind and response patterns makes it easier for me to develop female characters.

I just submitted a story written from the male sub POV called "Service With a Smile." It's about a man who's wife/Mistress forces him to provide stud service after devising a way to minimize his pleasure!

faith
04-09-2002, 09:38 AM
I am by nature submissive, but that doesn't for a moment mean I am a push over. In the bedroom I am pure submissive, but in the work world I am in a possition of leadership. For me that feels right.

As for writing, I have written stories but all have been from the perspective of the woman character. Some have been Dom and some sub. Like LadyVet, for me writing a female character is easier simply because I understand the perspective better.

When I pick an erotic story to read, I will gravitate to stories told from a Dominate male perspective or a submissive female.

patsub
04-10-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by faith
I am by nature submissive, but that doesn't for a moment mean I am a push over. In the bedroom I am pure submissive, but in the work world I am in a possition of leadership. For me that feels right.

As for writing, I have written stories but all have been from the perspective of the woman character. Some have been Dom and some sub. Like LadyVet, for me writing a female character is easier simply because I understand the perspective better.

When I pick an erotic story to read, I will gravitate to stories told from a Dominate male perspective or a submissive female.

i am by nature a sub male , but still i find it difficult to write or fantasize out of a male view , it seems easier to do this from a female point .... hope this does not mean that i'm ready for the nutty house :p :D

g42
04-10-2002, 02:25 AM
You say as a lifestyle. I'm a sub, definately. Have been as far back as I can remember, although I only recently realised what it is. I don't live as a lifestyle, though. My boy is way too far away for me to do anything like that.

So do I count?

Ladyvet
04-10-2002, 02:26 AM
I seriously doubt your orientation indicates that you're ready for the nuthouse. I defy anyone to define "normal." Don't psychoanalyze yourself. You'll only wind up psyching yourself out. We all have little (or not so little)differences. That's what makes us human. Revel in your uniqueness and use it to advantage.

Ladyvet
04-10-2002, 02:35 AM
Gwen,

What first made you decide you're a sub? Have you tried restraining yourself, if only symbolically? Are you comfortable with the thought of relinquishing your power over yourself to your boyfriend? If so, and you truly consider yourself to be sexually submissive, I think you "count." However, your orientation might change with experience.

We humans are not static. We are all works in progress until we die.

Ladyvet
04-10-2002, 02:46 AM
Faith,

Being submissive to one's SO has little to do with how one lives the rest of one's life unless one needs someone to completely take over one's life. I, too work and I'm very competitive. My husband/Master gives me plenty of room in my professional life. I happily relinquish my private life to Him.

You might find writing from the male POV an interesting stretch. Give it a try. No one will know how your effort turns out unless you share it.

I enjoy writing developing a variety of characters with different orientations living in unusual situations. The mental stretching keeps my brain, perspective and libido fresh.

g42
04-10-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Ladyvet
Gwen,
What first made you decide you're a sub? Have you tried restraining yourself, if only symbolically? Are you comfortable with the thought of relinquishing your power over yourself to your boyfriend? If so, and you truly consider yourself to be sexually submissive, I think you "count." However, your orientation might change with experience.

Rather then type this all out again, I'm going to copy/paste something I posted to another group a while ago. For some background stuf, There was a discussion about different sexualities and I talked about being a sub and a lot of people didn't really get it, so I posted this. There's a bit of pretty elementry explanations in there, but I'm sure you can just ignore what's not important.

######BEGIN OLD TEXT#######

OK, so here it all is out in the open. I'm not prone to tiptoeing around anything and I sure feel awkward about doing it about this. I do it all the time. It's really the only part of myself that I don't share with most people, although I feel awfully fake for not being open about it.

In writing this, I am of course considering the possibility of this post coming to bite me in the ass, since it would take VERY little effort to find out who I really am based on what I say here, and who knows, maybe some potential employer will want to check up on me twenty years in the future. As we know, Usenet is forever.

So here it goes...

My sexual orientation is multi-dimensional. Rather then being somewhere on a line between straight and gay, I have considered many different factors in defining myself. I have decided upon a simple(fied) three word phrase: "submissive masochist straightish." Most of my other likes or dislikes are results of those three being true.

They are ordered by how important they are to me. It's more important to me that I can be a submissive than masochist, that I can be masochist over straightish. I don't think that that's absolute, though. For example, if Al decided he never wanted to top me again, I would probably stay with him. But if he found another girl to play with and told me to have sex with her, I would do that, because I'm a submissive first. Make sense?

Because straightish merits little discussion, I'll ignore that for the time being and go into ones that are more interesting, and which I had a harder time with.

Some -brief- history:

Between the ages of three and thirteen: They were all rape fantasies in one way or another. Almost every sexual fantasy I'd ever had. They all involved me being forcibly controlled by various people or groups. It ranged from aliens in my younger days to mysterious, dark, powerful men. Sometimes it was an imaginary society. Oftentimes there was no identifiable controller. That was not important to me. The important part, the part that excited me, was the ways I was forced to do things. The way whoever or whatever it was hurt me and made me unhappy in the fantasy. I experienced the most intense sexual feelings of my life imagining pain and suffering.

For a large part of it, it was not overtly sexual. It didn't involve *sex*. Shit, I didn't fantasise about sex as in intercourse at all until I was past 15 y/o. I do recognise the feelings I had as obviously sexual now, but at the time I wasn't really sure. I had a way of just concentrating on the part of the fantasy that I cared about and made me feel good and ignoring the rest. I think I understood basically what sex was and that you like it when you're older, but I had a fairly poor grasp of it, being sheltered.

It's weird, looking back now; I came up with ideas in my 9 year old mind that I'd find later on in pretty hardcore BDSM literature. Ideas that certainly weren't presented in any media I was exposed to when I was a kid. Actually, I had very little concept of what BDSM was beyond a vague idea of a dominatrix archetype and had never thought it was connected to me at all.

By the age of around 13 or so, I had realised that the way I thought wasn't the way everyone else thought and I had better change it. So, for a while, I abandoned my ideas about sexual slavery. They were getting a bit boring, anyways. I took up really lame fantasies about the really stupid boys I knew. Nothing particularly interesting. I eventually gave up on it. It wasn't at all exciting for me to think about kissing whoever I was liking.

Around the beginning of last year, I somehow started being less afraid of going where I wanted on the Internet and came across BDSM literature... At first I didn't even connect it with myself. But it was pretty damn cool. I tried to get the boy I was dating at the time to play a bit with me but he wasn't very interested.

And since then I've just been learning off an on the way I do.

Now for how things are now?

I love being submissive. It means, when Al and I are in our roles, he controls me. It goes deeper then that, of course, but it's rather complicated. He bought me a collar when I was in Glasgow. It's a sort of silly looking thing, and I imagine at some point if we ever find somewhere to buy one I might be able to get another one. Unfortunately, neither Glasgow nor here has any real sex stores that we could find, so this one stays until we go someplace else.

It feels absolutely fantastic. I love it. I've not ever experienced anything near as intense as I have with him doing these things. I really feel that I am naturally submissive. I really consider it an orientation, a part of me, just like straight or gay. I don't know if I could be happy and satisfied in a relationship where it wasn't present at all.

As for masochism, that's just something that feels really good. It's not as... spiritual (?) for me as being a submissive is. Also we don't play with it quite as much because Al *is* a really nice guy and all. <grin>

Generally, I know what I'm doing with this as much as I know what I'm doing about most stuff in my life, as much as any chick my age knows. I've done quite a lot of reading and such.

General BDSM info if you don't know (cause i didn't before I started):

BDSM stands for: BD - Bondage & Discipline
DS - Dominance & Submission
SM - Sado-masochism

You can be into one part but not into another. Personally I want to try everything and I guess I've tasted it all. I've been top and bottom. I have a fun time being a domme but it's not fulfilling the way being a sub is.

Something else you should know about is safe words. They're very important. A safe word is a word that means "no". It's so that if you're doing something like a rape fantasy and something goes wrong, you have a way out. Saying, "no, stop" won't work if it's in your character. Ours is "kiwi". I say kiwi and everything stops. Immediately. If everything failed to stop I would have serious trust issues for a very long time. But since I believe in Al to be a fantastic person, I can can give him control of my body and my mind. It's a wonderful feeling. It's so much trust.

Speaking of trust et al, since I've done so much reading (thank you Internet), I am really aware of safety and such. I know how to do things safely that I probably won't do anytime in the near future. I won't get hurt doing this. Al knows, too, so we're pretty cool about that.

On a more scientific and introspective note, I have a possible explanation for why I crave a relationship like this. My parents are very.... liberal. It's kind of like when you say, "when I grow up I'm going to be a cool parent." Except they really did it. I do pretty much what I like around here. I suppose I don't really test it much, but still. I haven't been punished in AGES. Shit. The last time I got anything more then yelled at, or at most threatened with a punishment was... fuck.. grade 4 or something. I'm never grounded. I never have the computer taken away from me. I can stay up pretty much as late as I want. My parents have very little control over me. I dunno if they even realise it, since I just do nothing all day and don't bug them and stay mostly out of trouble. Oh well.

At any rate, I've read that kids need a certain amount of control. I wonder if this is just my way of getting that? I think I might post to a BDSM group and see what others think. I fin it kind of noncongruogous(sp) though, because why would I make this a sex game if what I want is control from my parents? Would this be some sort of Freud-like thing with transference? Was Freud the one who talked about transference? Or was that Jung? They kind of blend together in my mind for some points. If I found out that was likely, it'd be kind of creepy, you know? Incest is something I don't even fantasise about, let alone like the idea of.

Well, I guess that's enough babbling. This really is the sort of thing that doesn't look very... good (?) in text like this, particularly to strange people who might not know a lot of things about me.

But I am glad I got it out. Consider this a coming out of the closet. Well I wasn't all the way in, but that doesn't matter. I'm out now. Tada! If anyone decides to hold what I've said here against me, well... I guess I can't stop you. I'd ask you not to, though. It would be awfully intolerant. I really don't believe I'm hurting myself or Al. I love being like this. It's so intense.

#######END OLD TEXT#######

So that's it. A lot of introspection, eh? Hope I didn't bore everyone too much or kill some app with a huge database entry or something... <grin>

faith
04-10-2002, 05:52 PM
LadyVet:
For you and me, I think what you say is very true. Being submissive to one's SO has little to do with how one lives the rest of one's life but for some that is far from true. Being submissive and living with that knowledge also means taking responsibility for yourself and your choices, ....*grin * ....and it is very apparent from your writing that you do, but for some, especially novice subs, that idea is foreign. They see being submissive as never taking responsibility when the opposite is in fact truer. Being sub also means acknowledging that nothing in life is stagnant. Everyone changes and every relationship changes too. When you are dealing with BDSM or D/s it is vital that all the people involved acknowledge that the potential for serious problems and abuses does exists. It is my heartfelt belief that trust must be a basic building block in every intimate relationship. Having said that, trust is even more important in a D/s relationship. Contracts and safe words are a vital part of that trust.The Dom trusts the sub to not misuse the Stop sign and the sub trusts that while the Dom might push the set limits they will not step over the line. For any relationship to work the lines of communications must be open otherwise disaster is a very real possibility.

patsub:…love, normal is boring, so if your planning a trip to the nuthouse can I come along for the ride?
:D

Ladyvet
04-10-2002, 06:09 PM
Thanks for sharing! We all crave a certain amount of structure in our lives. Some are naturally very structured (uptight, anal retentive, etc.). Others are less structured but recognize a need for it in their lives. I'm in the second group. As for rape fantasies, I think we all have those but few would want it to really happen. Imagining lets us experience things safely. It lets us sample experiences without having them. That's perfectly healthy and desirable. Safe words and Tops who act on them are very important to safety! Our safe word is RED! My husband/Master stops what He's doing immediately when He hears it. Equally important; non-verbal "safe action"! You need to be able to make things stop if you're gagged. I hold something in my right hand when I'm gagged. Dropping it is the "safe action." You're very mature for your age but please take care! Experience is an excellent teacher but it takes a while to acquire. Please be careful!

Ladyvet
04-10-2002, 06:14 PM
Thanks for sharing! We all crave a certain amount of structure in our lives. Some are naturally very structured (uptight, anal retentive, etc.). Others are less structured but recognize a need for it in their lives. I'm in the second group. As for rape fantasies, I think we all have those but few would want it to really happen. Imagining lets us experience things safely. It lets us sample experiences without having them. That's perfectly healthy and desirable. Safe words and Tops who act on them are very important to safety! Our safe word is RED! My husband/Master stops what He's doing immediately when He hears it. Equally important; non-verbal "safe action"! You need to be able to make things stop if you're gagged. I hold something in my right hand when I'm gagged. Dropping it is the "safe action." You're very mature for your age but please take care! Experience is an excellent teacher but it takes a while to acquire. Please be careful!

g42
04-10-2002, 08:47 PM
Rape fantasies: no, I don't think everyone has this. i say tis knowing a few girls who have gone through real rape (you probably know a dozen or two; they're everywhere) and most of them do NOT fantasize about it. I had a best friend to whom that happened and it was wierd because on the on hand I knew about her and on the other she knew about me. An odd conflict or interests?

Non-verbal safes: Yup, I know about that, but that's for nothing it. Neither me nor Al is really expierienced enough to feel comfortable with a gag for too long or for too much, just because we're pretty big on feedback and comunication and all. The simple fact is that he can't read me well enough (he's too far away to have developped an intuition like that yet) for him to be able to tell when I'm feeling really good or really bad without me telling him sometime. Especially because to him they often look and sound the same. :p Machoism is funny the way it makes you cry but you don't want it to stop.... and I'm a lot heavier into this then he is, so he's very cautious.

It's all about confidence and comfort. *I'm* sure as hell not going to push anything.

GaryWilcox
04-11-2002, 12:16 AM
On the issue of the reality of rape, and rape fantasies...

I've had longterm realtionships with only twelve lovers in my life. I started mapping them out, because there are two relationships where a rape greatly effected our relationship and my own sexual identity.

After typing each relationship out and considering them each for thirty minutes,

<snip>

I can't see any reason to post them. They probably don't have relevance to anyone but me, and it seems a little crass to mention them. I was trying to define the trend in my relationships-- the women, their sexual histories, and their fantasies and sexual interests.

There is no trend... Their fantasies have bearing on their experiences, but never really in the same way. My fascination with BDSM/NC/rape has a defined point of origin in one relationship. And with the subsequent year I spent in Gainesville, Florida, during the Rolllings murders.

I think the point I wanted to make in this huge post (whittled down to the essentials now, I hope) is that the majority of the women I've had as lovers were raped at some point. A few of them were locked in cycles of having sex with men who reminded them of their attackers, and replaying the event again and again. Most just moved on and didn't let it change what they wanted in a lover.

I am both attracted and repulsed to ideas of nonconsensual sex and rape. In my fantasies, it's a reality, but not a first person experience-- voyeuristic perspective on villains I manufacture. I don't think I'm capable of getting off on a sexual fantasy of a rape where I'm the villain. In reality, real life kidnappings, abductions, rapes, etc. make me mad as hell-- livid, fists clenched, teeth bare; and it would bother me to no end to learn that something I wrote gave someone an idea about how to take the fantasy into reality.

Ladyvet
04-11-2002, 08:48 AM
G42,

I meant most women who have NOT been sexually assaulted probably fantasize about being forced to have sex. I do know women who've been assaulted. The real experience is gruesome enough to prevent their having further fantasies. Maybe men fantasize about things they wouldn't want to do in real life, such as fight in a war. Your friend may have had rape fantasies before being attacked. That doesn't imply that she WANTED it to happen or did anything to precipitate it.

Masochism is a very complex thing. A lot of the pleasure we experience is due to the production of endorphins ("feel-good molecules"), which circulate when we're excited, whether that excitation is pleasurable or painful. You're fortunate that Al is careful of you. There's a fine line between inflicting punishment and being brutal. You don't want a brutal partner.

I think you'll find yourself pushing the boundaries as you grow more experienced. One can never experience a sensation as powerfully after the first time. Growth means change.

Ladyvet
04-11-2002, 08:59 AM
Rubbr,

Getting raped can change one's entire world, including how a woman relates to men and feels about herself. Such profound changes naturally affect relationships. I wouldn't want to be raped. I imagine it and other things I wouldn't want to live through, such as being permanently locked in a chastity belt, branded or whipped bloody. I, too, would stop writing if I thought brutes and rapists would get the idea and inspiration from reading my stories. Imagination is not a hidden craving for action. It's the psyche's way of trying out new situations in safety.

GaryWilcox
04-11-2002, 09:24 AM
Getting raped can change one's entire world, including how a woman relates to men and feels about herself. Such profound changes naturally affect relationships.

Rape doesn't seem to change or effect everyone in the same way, which was somebody else's point... Although I'm sure a vast majority of people do have rape fantasies of some kind, I spent some time looking back at the women I have been with and their natures (or what I knew about their natures), and I concede that not everyone does harbor rape fantasies.

I wouldn't want to be raped. I imagine it and other things I wouldn't want to live through, such as being permanently locked in a chastity belt, branded or whipped bloody. I, too, would stop writing if I thought brutes and rapists would get the idea and inspiration from reading my stories. Imagination is not a hidden craving for action. It's the psyche's way of trying out new situations in safety.

I wouldn't want to be raped either.

My fantasies and what I'm willing to write about are two different things. I think I use science fiction elements as a way of keeping the sex from being real or duplicatible...

patsub
04-11-2002, 02:37 PM
I seriously doubt your orientation indicates that you're ready for the nuthouse. I defy anyone to define "normal." Don't psychoanalyze yourself. You'll only wind up psyching yourself out. We all have little (or not so little)differences. That's what makes us human. Revel in your uniqueness and use it to advantage.

of course i know that , notice the smilies :)
indeed anyone who can define normal is or lying or veru abonormal himself :rolleyes:

bbwolf
04-13-2002, 07:48 AM
This is very intressting things to read. Beeing a "male" myself I can hardly picture myself beeing raped. And even so I always pictured myself as a "Top" I had submissiv fantasies in my teens and preteens.
I too, had a relationship with a girl who was once raped and we tried (very carefully) to work this out. I took awfully long fer her to open up to me, but eventually she did. We had Sex right from the start and told each other we´re into BDSM, too. So we knew what we´re getting into, but after she told me about her past expierences it was tough shit fer me. It even happend to her in a bdsm-session. She told me she could only be a sub fer me because of my ultra-protectiv beeing. Even so I like to perform a Dom role I´d never be able to hurt anybody on purpose (against her/his will, that is).
The thought of somebody forced against his own will to whatever is a major turn off fer me like nothing else is. If I can´t be absolutley sure of the free will of my partner or another "victim" in a play I watch, I can´t play or keep my arousel.

One time I even lost control at a party and beat the shit outa another "Master" because I was sure he´d lost the touch with reality and crossed the consensual line. Fortunately he really did and his "slave" was really gratefull. I was near berserk and it took a close friend with a lot of guts to stop me. But I crossed lines too. I lost controll and wasn´t able to find a better solution than brute force.
I´m really gratefull fer not beeing arrested. I wasn´t able to attend a party or play in a session ever since cause I´m terrified about losing control again. What if I hurt a "sub" because I lose controll and don´t see/ hear the safeword or the drop of the bell or whatever. Or even worse, what if I don´t care in this moment?

I alway was a control freak and often could´nt enjoy the play because of that. Right now I feel like I´m even more detached from an workin bdsm lifestyle than I ever was. Practicing Yoga and related stuff like, mh...Tai´Chi helps a bit.

So, I know it´s all in MY head and I´ve got to figure it out one way or another, but.... got an advice?
:)

Hey, I´m cool with ma life right now, cause I´d rather be alone and have daisy sex once in a while before I risk hurting anyone.
And even so, I think I´d take action again if I feel there´s someone about to be raped or else:cool:

I hope this was the interresting upside down view from a Top.

Ladyvet
04-14-2002, 01:15 PM
Hi BB,

My advice is not to push yourself into a Dom role, with which you seem uncomfortable. Do only what's comfortable for you and your partner. Not everyone is cut out to be a Dom or sub. Play if you and your partner want to but don't emphasize that aspect of your relationship. Avoid scene parties. Relationships are supposed to be fun, not sources of tension, self doubt and unhappiness.

Ladyvet

bbwolf
04-14-2002, 03:41 PM
I´m not pushing. Not anymore that is.:D
But after all seeing myself in the dom role REALLY gets me going.
And I really, REALLY get going. Nothing like a helpless body to get me hot. But as I said, I´m a control Freak. The safety of my partner is prime directive to me. That´s me. :cool:
Sometimes I´m a mad/bad jester. Gotta have the liberty of humor.
Maybe thats a role to cultivate. But thanks fer the reply. Even though it was very short. ;)

sirsw
04-15-2002, 02:49 PM
I've enjoyed the posts here. Seems like a variety of experiences and life style leanings. I myself am a Dom and have been in or on the edge of the D/s lifestyle for about 17 years. Have been active with a submisive partner for the past 4 years. I agree with others that it can be difficult to define yourself as one or the other (dom or sub), especially when you start out.
I think that D/s is actually a circular experience, as oposed to a linear one. We all have qualities of both inside us though we tend to gravitate toward one as our core. This core, what a past submissive of mine called your soul, is really what we seek to discover on our journey in BDSM. This sub of mine told me she believed that women tend to discover their submissive soul at age 30 and that men discover their Dominant soul at age 40. No actual research to support this, but I do believe it is fairly accurate (based on purely annecdotal info from others in the lifestyle).
As I said, I know I have a Dominant soul, but I do have parts of me that are submissive and a need to explore these from time to time. My sub and I don't make the mistake of trying to make her Dominate me. She is a sub and to have her do that would create all kinds of emotional turmoil (though as a sub if I asked her to, she would). But I have learned that a Dominant has a responsibility to protect and support the sub that is committed to them. So I don't ask her to do things I know would create emotional turmoil. So if I need to feed my submissive urges I tend to play with a FemDom friend of mine. We are good friends first and Dom/sub second. This makes it easier for us both to get what we need from our play (I worried in the beginning I would be topping from the bototm, but she has made sure I don't). Also, since we are friends we both look out for the welfare of each other. All in all a good experience without all the baggage of a full blown relationship.
Whoa, this got a bit longer than I meant it to. So I'll leave it here and see if others would like to comment. Then I can always reply back.

VLMarquette
04-23-2002, 08:28 PM
If you were the only one, then where in the world would all the Tops get bottoms? I happen to be very much a sub, and have been told more than once by those who read my stuff, that you can tell it.

Oh, and just so you know, I am very female, and very gender biased.

V.L. Marquette

Xodus
04-27-2002, 10:24 AM
Hi All :)
I am a male dom; have been as long as I can remember. I have never felt the urge to sub.
My wife is my slave. I met her at a BDSM club ten years ago. I was thirty-nine at the time and she was twenty. She is bisexual. I am heterosexual.
I was giving an exhibition on the diversity and expertise of paddles. When I finished with the sub that was helping me. I asked for volunteers and the luckiest moment of my life walked up on the stage :)
Through the years, I have had the pleasure and honor of bringing excitement to many women and I think that is the key to being a dom.
I would much rather pleasure the sub than myself. It is really all I think about during an encounter.
A dom must not only have control over the sub (many say the sub actually control’s the dom and that is true to a certain extent) but total control over himself/herself. I have never hurt a sub, more than she wanted to be hurt. I specialize in paddles and clips though. I have never wanted to use implements that have a great potential to cause a lot of damage.
My wife has total faith in my abilities, as she occasionally brings a female lover over for me to pleasure with my toys.
She is responsible for my starting to write BDSM stories. I have been writing stories of all kinds for a long time. She and I have enjoyed reading the stories on this and other sites.
Recently, we were reading a story and I told her I thought the author should have spent a lot more time on the enema scene. She suggested I write a story myself. And.................
Here I am :)

PS: My first story, Test Subjects, has been posted. I hope some of you enjoy it :)

Sir Draconis
06-05-2002, 12:43 PM
Please don't abandon this forum altogether but DO check out the following :
Http://www.soi.com
Also known as the state of insanity, this is perhaps the very best BDSM forum going on today and in my not so humble opinion is admirably suited to the desires you have expressed in your posting.
Sir Draco

kimberly
07-11-2002, 07:28 AM
i am a submissive, slave and soulmate to my Master, Paul. i am so happy to see there are others out there. one thing i want to comment on, because it is such a *true* pharse is "power exchange". Master and i are well aware of the importance of the balance of power between Dom and sub in the Lifestyle. if O/one doesn't realize how it works, the term can be misunderstood. everything i have, everything i am....is His. i willingly give up all for Him, giving Him the "power". however, He takes on all responsiblity for my well being. as i am His property, He is my protector. S/some disagree with my choice of word "property" but, i am just that, i am His....and my soul glows in His presence. do W/we fight? *nods*...uh huh...definately! *giggles* but at days end, i know my place.....its right where i began, right where i'll end, right where i want to be....*smiles*

Master's slave and soulmate,

BDSM_Tourguide
08-03-2002, 06:07 PM
Umm... Submissive ánd slave are two different things.

Not meaning to be nit-picky, of course, but that is one of the things that people seem to confuse in their lifestyle often. Are you a submissive or a slave? I have a friend that has written an extensive article on the subject. I'll have to see if I still have it posted somewhere and possibly forward it here.

I'm not a submissive. I am dominant. I have been involved in the bdsm lifestyle for thirteen years now. My interest was first piqued when I read the Gor novels by John Norman. Funny thing is: Back then there wasn't a Gorean branch of the bdsm tree. LOL

I don't consider myself to be a "typical" dominant, either. I don't capitalize my my's, nor any of my other pronouns. I also don't feel it necessary to capitalize my status as a dominant. It's personal choice, of course, and I'm not going to condemn others for the way they type.

Well, I'm getting a little off-topic here. Sorry for that. Looking back on things, I'm very happy to have found out about bdsm and the surrounding lifestyle. I'm also incredibly happy to have found out about this website. I like the diversity of the fetishes and the fact that people don't seem to mind reading them. I don't see others judging people for their thoughts here. I have seen too much of that lately in chat rooms and alternative lifestyle websites. So, keep up the great work and I will contribute as much and as often as I can to this site.

kimberly
08-03-2002, 10:19 PM
Gor? *perks*

*kneels with palms up on parted thighs.....back straight...breasts out.....head high....eyes lowered*

Tal, BDSM_Tourguide.....this girl welcomes You to BDSM Library.

Master's slave and soulmate,

Paul{k}
08-04-2002, 09:14 PM
*stands behind His slave, casting a carefully critical eye over her posture, then nodding approvingly and proudly*

Greetings, BDSM_Tourguide. I join with My slave in welcoming You here.

Sincerely,

Paul{k}
Master and Soulmate of kimberly{P}

BDSM_Tourguide
08-05-2002, 02:21 AM
I appreciate the welcoming you both have given me.

And yes, I have read the Gor books. All of them. At least four times each. Well, except the last two. I can't find them.

Until now! I found out I can download all of them off the internet recently. So, hahaha! I will be Gor-book-reading again in no time!

Go me!

write4jetc
01-01-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
Umm... Submissive and slave are two different things.

I'm not a submissive. I am dominant. I have been involved in the bdsm lifestyle for thirteen years now.

I don't consider myself to be a "typical" dominant, either. I don't capitalize my my's, nor any of my other pronouns. I also don't feel it necessary to capitalize my status as a dominant. It's personal choice, of course, and I'm not going to condemn others for the way they type.

Well, I'm getting a little off-topic here. Sorry for that. Looking back on things, I'm very happy to have found out about bdsm and the surrounding lifestyle. I'm also incredibly happy to have found out about this website. I like the diversity of the fetishes and the fact that people don't seem to mind reading them. I don't see others judging people for their thoughts here. I have seen too much of that lately in chat rooms and alternative lifestyle websites. So, keep up the great work and I will contribute as much and as often as I can to this site.

Hi! I too just found this forum, and agree with this quote (although I did snip some of it for length)

I am the dominant person in our twosome as well, although I don't feel the need to shout it out to everyone that knows us. My sub is my best friend; we don't live together (I live with my unsuspecting husband, I'm ashamed to say), but we do spend alot of quality time with each other.
In her professional world, she is 'someone', going ever higher and higher; she's very ambitious. I am not; I run my own little business, in my own little world. Because we are best friends, it is not at all unusual for her to take me on a business trip with her, which can lead to all kinds of interesting scenes. She is a highly controling person; we met when I worked for her many years ago. Once she explained that she 'valued' things more if she had to work hard for them, our relationship changed from friends, to lovers, to dom/sub. She also likes being punished, which was an unusual scene for meek & mild me to understand. However, a tour around a good BDSM library sure sparked my imagination - and my dom side - and we're having a great time.
When she goes away without me, we have great telephone scenes; they can be almost as erotic as the real thing. She has a webcam on her laptop computer, so I can watch her but she can't see me to judge my reaction to what she may be doing. These are the trips where she comes home so aroused and I know she's been like that for a few days.
Hmmm, I might have to refuse to go on the next trip ...

Spanker (and spankee)

BDSM_Tourguide
01-01-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by write4jetc

Hi! I too just found this forum, and agree with this quote (although I did snip some of it for length)

I am the dominant person in our twosome as well, although I don't feel the need to shout it out to everyone that knows us. My sub is my best friend; we don't live together (I live with my unsuspecting husband, I'm ashamed to say), but we do spend alot of quality time with each other.
In her professional world, she is 'someone', going ever higher and higher; she's very ambitious. I am not; I run my own little business, in my own little world. Because we are best friends, it is not at all unusual for her to take me on a business trip with her, which can lead to all kinds of interesting scenes. She is a highly controling person; we met when I worked for her many years ago. Once she explained that she 'valued' things more if she had to work hard for them, our relationship changed from friends, to lovers, to dom/sub. She also likes being punished, which was an unusual scene for meek & mild me to understand. However, a tour around a good BDSM library sure sparked my imagination - and my dom side - and we're having a great time.
When she goes away without me, we have great telephone scenes; they can be almost as erotic as the real thing. She has a webcam on her laptop computer, so I can watch her but she can't see me to judge my reaction to what she may be doing. These are the trips where she comes home so aroused and I know she's been like that for a few days.
Hmmm, I might have to refuse to go on the next trip ...

Spanker (and spankee)

We will, of course, be expecting pics and videos of any spanking and BDSM-related things that you and your partner do. ;)

Greetings from Canada, by the way.

write4jetc
01-02-2003, 07:31 AM
<<Greetings from Canada, by the way.>> Did you notice my location? <grin>

Pics & videos? Hmmm, haven't actually done that ... a digital camera, an embarrassed sub - yeah, now you're making me think all kinds of things! Just the thought of her begging me not to show them to anyone, and the things she'd have to agree to before I promised...
geez, if only it was warm enough to tie her up outside, where the threat of exposure is sooo much greater. It just may be time for another visit to the old reference library - the one with all the small dark corners where no-one ever goes.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-02-2003, 10:40 AM
<<Greetings from Canada, by the way.>> Did you notice my location? <grin>

Pics & videos? Hmmm, haven't actually done that ... a digital camera, an embarrassed sub - yeah, now you're making me think all kinds of things! Just the thought of her begging me not to show them to anyone, and the things she'd have to agree to before I promised...
geez, if only it was warm enough to tie her up outside, where the threat of exposure is sooo much greater. It just may be time for another visit to the old reference library - the one with all the small dark corners where no-one ever goes.

Yes, I noticed your location. :)

I think that sounds just lovely. If you need my email address to send the humiliating pics, just let me know. ;)

VLMarquette
01-02-2003, 09:23 PM
[URL=http://]Perks?[/URL

]Oh My, I haven't thought of the Gor books since HS, close to 22 years ago. Could It really be that I might have taken my love for the books a tad too far?

Chuckle.

V.L. Marquette

Mobius
01-02-2003, 11:07 PM
It may have themes about rape torture Sexual sadism.
Dominance and submission. Does that mean I am going out and rape the first goth chick I see, No! One has to remember that for most of us this is FICTION (HELLO).
It is very nice to see couples with the gift of good communication and an open mind that can actually try some things that we all read about.
But I fear that for most of us if we even mention rope,handcuffs,blind fold, or the ubiquitous butplug. our significant other would running screaming to local authorities.

That is why Fiction lets us all have the freedom to explore new worlds, even if I dont have the balls to explore in real life.

write4jetc
01-03-2003, 08:30 AM
Of course, if you want to explore other options, you do not have to include your s.o.
I realized after 15 years of marriage what that small voice in the back of my head had been trying to say to me for so long. As I started to explore that part of my psyci (sp?), the voice became a little bit clearer. But I also knew that my s.o. would not be interested. I am more dominant than he is, in a vanilla sort of way, but not in a way that we would talk about and admit to.
However, when my best friend realized what had me confused, we started to explore this thing together.
There is no question that I am dominant over her when we are together; it's sometimes hard to not let that spill into our vanilla lives; my family knows and accepts her as my best friend, with no hint of more between us.
We often explore new options between us on-line; she has a webcam, and nicely submits to the scenarios I spell out for her. If it goes the way we want it to, we will re-create the scene the next time we are together.
The on-line sessions only work because we have complete honesty and trust between us; if I tell her to cuff herself to her bed at night time, I have to know that is what she will do, no exceptions. However, for safety purposes, she does have to be able to get out of the cuffs herself, even if it's only so she can go to work in the morning!
I guess what I am saying, bbeale7, is that you could explore some parts of this world on-line; it is not that difficult to find someone who had the same (or do I mean opposite?) traits as you.
I did train another sub on-line; it is a slower process, but can be very rewarding. Just make sure you get to know the person well before handing over your secrets to them.

Mobius
01-03-2003, 08:53 AM
Of course, if you want to explore other options, you do not have to include your s.o.
I realized after 15 years of marriage what that small voice in the back of my head had been trying to say to me for so long. As I started to explore that part of my psyci (sp?), the voice became a little bit clearer. But I also knew that my s.o. would not be interested. I am more dominant than he is, in a vanilla sort of way, but not in a way that we would talk about and admit to.
However, when my best friend realized what had me confused, we started to explore this thing together.
There is no question that I am dominant over her when we are together; it's sometimes hard to not let that spill into our vanilla lives; my family knows and accepts her as my best friend, with no hint of more between us.
We often explore new options between us on-line; she has a webcam, and nicely submits to the scenarios I spell out for her. If it goes the way we want it to, we will re-create the scene the next time we are together.
The on-line sessions only work because we have complete honesty and trust between us; if I tell her to cuff herself to her bed at night time, I have to know that is what she will do, no exceptions. However, for safety purposes, she does have to be able to get out of the cuffs herself, even if it's only so she can go to work in the morning!
I guess what I am saying, bbeale7, is that you could explore some parts of this world on-line; it is not that difficult to find someone who had the same (or do I mean opposite?) traits as you.
I did train another sub on-line; it is a slower process, but can be very rewarding. Just make sure you get to know the person well before handing over your secrets to them.

__________________________________________________ _
Would not even know where to start.
No I think I need to keep that demon bottled up for safty sake.
and limit my exposure to fiction.
I freely admit to loving to read storys about brutality and
dominating others. But in reality I would not hurt a flee.:confused:

write4jetc
01-03-2003, 09:36 AM
<<But in reality I would not hurt a flee>>

That was me, too. I couldn't believe that anyone could like hurting anyone else. When I was growing up, I had a younger brother with a lot of anger in him, and a perfectionist mother. Needless to say, it was like mixing oil and fire! I hated it so much, that I would hide in a closet, covering my ears, so I didn't have to listen to it. I think I could say I feel too much, and anyone's pain affects me.

My sub, Sylvie (she's around here somewhere) is exactly the opposite on this point. She has grown a very hard crust over her emotions; she has trained herself to be a hardass with no feelings. That's what the pain does for her, it makes her feel. We had to start out very slowly in this field; the first time I spanked her, I cried a lot more than she ever would!

It's really weird, I think, that I was trianed to be a dom by my sub, but we've never worried about fitting into other people's pigeonholes. Because we have been pretty isolated in our bdsm, we have evolved in a way that suits us.

I don't think I completely took over the reins of being a dom until the day I saw this powerful chained woman kneeling at my feet, sobbing in thankfulness because I had paddled her to an orgasm.

I must admit, the power I have over her is a huge turn on for me; whenever I find a woman that appeals to me, she is usually a strong woman. This doesn't mean she is a big-shot out in the world, although that sometimes does seem to be the case), but rather that she is opinionated and speaks her mind. That, along with the submissive side she reveals only to me, is a turn-on. I guess in a way I would have to say the dom in me now is a letting out of the 'wouldn't-hurt-a-flea' part that I have in my vanilla life. Maybe in some way I'm striking back at my childhood? I'm sure a shrink could have a field day with that one!

I do have to say that no other woman has ever made me lust after them the way I do after Sylvie. I don't even consider myself bi sexual, although many would. I must admit though, being attracted to a nice butt that I could warm up to a nice shade of red <sigh>.

AmandasSpankee
01-03-2003, 11:19 AM
<<<the first time I spanked her, I cried a lot more than she ever would!>>>

I remember that! I couldn't understand t; you weren't even the one being spanked. We sure have come along way, haven't we?

<<<I don't think I completely took over the reins of being a dom until the day I saw this powerful chained woman kneeling at my feet, sobbing in thankfulness because I had paddled her to an orgasm.>>>

Dear Mistress,
While I would never question your right to say whatever you want about me, could you please stop putting my rosy ass on public display?
I'm embarrassed - which is the whole point of it, isn't it? I think you know me too well. I know you, too, and I know you're trying to make me say something you can punish me for. I'm going off-line now, in case it works.
Sometimes it's so much fun to only be able to communicate by computer.

p.s. love your new tag line ~Tread softly, and carry a big stick ~ that's kinda scary!

BDSM_Tourguide
01-03-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by AmandasSpankee
Dear Mistress,
While I would never question your right to say whatever you want about me, could you please stop putting my rosy ass on public display?
I'm embarrassed - which is the whole point of it, isn't it? I think you know me too well. I know you, too, and I know you're trying to make me say something you can punish me for. I'm going off-line now, in case it works.
Sometimes it's so much fun to only be able to communicate by computer.

p.s. love your new tag line ~Tread softly, and carry a big stick ~ that's kinda scary!

Wait, wait, wait.

If we're going to be putting your rosy ass on public display, I want to see the pics, dammit!

write4jetc
01-03-2003, 12:40 PM
I think I can probably do that for ya. Trouble is, I don't know where to post them.
Maybe I could just add them to my website; it's not as though anyone could find them by mistake, just by guessing the name of the page.

What do you think, Sylvie? Since you seem to have an opinion on everything these days!
Could you bring those red cheeks (the ones on your face, this time) over here? It would melt all this snow away very quickly.

I like this idea; mostly because I think Sylvie's buns are the best there is. I'll eMail you the link, BDSM_TourGuide, as soon as they are posted.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-03-2003, 12:48 PM
If you need suggestions for how to get them to me, just click the "profile" button under this message. You can email me from there and I can send you a return message to let you know what the actual email address is. Or you can use one of the various messengers I have listed to send them. Other than that, I'm flexible.

AmandasSpankee
01-03-2003, 03:57 PM
Nnnnnnooooooo!!!!!!

BDSM_Tourguide
01-03-2003, 04:13 PM
... your opinion was asked for. *Winks at Amanda*

write4jetc
01-03-2003, 05:27 PM
Personally, I want to know just what tone of voice this was said in.

Is it the whine of a 6 year old being dragged out of a toy store? Lots of noise, but she knows she has no choice?

Or is it the sound of a sub who mistakenly believes she has some say in the matter?

And what the hell are you doing on-line in the daytime anyhow? Shouldn't you be stomping around, terrifying some file clerk or something?

Mobius
01-03-2003, 07:30 PM
It has to be in the water or the air is to thin up there

veru_skjava
01-04-2003, 07:58 AM
Amanda how is she feeling today?

giggles love this lil interaction, hehehe

veru skjava:)

AmandasSpankee
01-04-2003, 07:37 PM
she's feeling sore, thank you for asking. Mistress had a little talk with me last night. If you would like to hear about it, we posted it here:

www.findbeads.com/Wow1.html

If it doesn't form a link, and you have to type it in, the W has to be a capital.

This is only the first part, from last night.Today's part will be up later on; I was too tied up to day to get to it <giggle> Oh god, she's got me giggling. I never giggle. well, it's been a day of firsts, and at least I know what her NewYears Resolution is.

You have to understand, when Mistress sets up playtime for us, she writes it up as a story first, so she can work out all the details that she needs to know. Then, she sets it all in motion. I, of course, have not had a chance to read the story, it would spoil the whole thing.
After we have finished playing, she will revise the story/plan so that it reflects what actually happened, and then she gives it to me as a 'memory', or diary. This is her first draft of last night. I can see a couple of changes she needs to make, but it is fairly accurate the way it is. When did she get to know me so well?

I believe that Mistress will be posting the next part soon, also unrevised. I think that only I will get the revised parts, cause it's my life :)

Please note the change in attitude. I'm sure the real Sylvie will be back someday soon, but for now this subdued version will be filling in for her. I won't be able to write much more; for some reason, I'm finding it hard to sit down.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-04-2003, 07:47 PM
Well worthy of a first chapter in a continuing story here on the Library. i would look forward to updates for sure.

write4jetc
01-04-2003, 10:15 PM
Thank you, BDSM_TourGuide. I felt it was time to settle little miss smartass straight on a few things. While I am willing to take a bit of the blame ... okay, maybe I can actually accept most of the blame, I am supposed to be the dominant one here.
However, I don't feel we'll have too many more questions about that.
I have, indeed managed to post the second part of the story/plan. It did get rather out of hand; I ended up feeling a little bit like Jekyl & Hyde, as you'll see. There are some revisions to be done to it; this part did not go as close to the script as I intended them to, but I was being a bit over optimistic.
Still, the brat seems to have been supressed for now, so some very good things came out of it.
This issue of trust had been brought up between us before; it's all well and good to say you trust someone, but if it's never put to the test, it doesn't mean much. Our test went very well, if I say so myself.

okay, here it is, part 2: (why am I so nervous? This propably isn't as dark as I think it is ...)

www.findbeads.com/Wow2.html

VLMarquette
01-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Obviously, we are not alone in all of thi

Below is a quote.

But I fear that for most

VLMarquette
01-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Obviously, we are not alone in all of thi

Below is a quote.

But I fear that for most of us if we even mention rope,handcuffs,blind fold, or the ubiquitous butplug. our significant other would running screaming to local authorities.

That is why Fiction lets us all have the freedom to explore new worlds, even if I dont have the balls to explore in real life.

<Chuckle>

It's nice to see someone here that owns up to not having *balls* enough to do a lot of things seen in some of the more interesting stories.

Pity, though, I happen to like butt plugs in r/t. And what is even funnies is being a woman, I don't have any *balls* either.

But all joking aside. You are right, this is fiction. And the reason it is so popular here. It does allow those who have either Dom or sub tendencies the place to read, or write what ever they dream up. It does not mean that anyone who reads or writes in here, is apt to go out and run amuck in the streets. No matter how much that fantasy thrills or delights you.

So, whether you are in a r/t exchange of power or just enjoy reading or writing about them. As long as you go by the three rules of all power exchanges are safe, sane and consensual.

Ronnie

write4jetc
01-05-2003, 11:06 AM
We really like role-playing, and since Sylvie gets embarrassed quite easily out in the real world, it is my duty (and pleasure!) to push that embarrassment into humiliation as often as possible.
Some of our playing needs her co-operation, some of it needs her to be totally unaware of what is going to happen.
Because she/we travel so much, it is easier to 'play' than it would be if we stayed at home. Renting a sleazy motel room, complete with mirrored walls, is easy to do. Without bragging, I can say that Sylvie makes enough money to keep us in toys. When I want to rent such a place, I often drive by a strip of motels first, and pick one that seems likely. I will then phone and book it in the fake name we sometimes use. I don't think I could ever book it in person; I'd be as embarrassed as she would!
If I need the help of a man, I will usually find a cab driver, tell him I'm playing a trick on 'my sister' for her birthday, and ask for his help. Since I'm never going to see him again, it's not too hard. In some cases, I just can't go in and get the motel key, I have to ask the cabbie to do it, and take the payment in with him.
I'm pretty out-going, so it's not too hard to find someone to help. And I look soft, so they don't think I'm some butch girl out looking for trouble. Unlike Sylvie, I don't embarrass too easily, and I can certainly giggle.
Sometimes, I am way over optimistic. While the first part of our weekend went really well, the second did not. It was okay until we had our bath, at which point Sylvie let the water out before I went too far. From then on, it fell apart.
He knees hurt, she was too cold not having clothes on, she wanted something to eat, I was bored not having an equal to talk to, I felt lazy and rude making her do things I could easily do, such as making tea, etc, etc. In other words, we both missed not having our usual relationship, which is easy and relaxed.
So, I gave her the spanking she had been waiting a week for, she allowed me to get a bit closer to her butthole, and we all lived happily ever after - till the next crisis!

BDSM_Tourguide
01-05-2003, 11:52 AM
Because she/we travel so much, it is easier to 'play' than it would be if we stayed at home.

Dammit! Travel your asses over here!

*Stomps his foot and threatens to throw a tantrum.* LOL

VLMarquette
01-05-2003, 01:12 PM
LOL

*Stomps his foot and threatens to throw a tantrum.* LOL

Or they could just travel down here. I di not embarrass near as easily.

Ronnie

write4jetc
01-05-2003, 07:02 PM
gee, it's nice to be appreciated!

Sylvie is <looking over shoulder quickly, to make sure she not loitering nearby> a motivational speaker, so she gets asked to travel all over. We were in Calgary once, and we've been out to Victoria, BC too. We get into the States every now and then, but usually only to New York, sometimes Pennsylvania. Don't ask me why we never seem to go anywhere nice and warm in the winter time; I think it's a plot to keep me 'chilled'.

We do have a lot of fun playing together, but anyone can do it. I get my ideas from lots of different stories, a touch here, a thought there; it maybe something that was just mentioned in passing, or it may be that my mind reacts very differently to something suggested in a story. My other big source of inspiration recently has been some of those stupid pictures you see on some 'adult' sites. My brain immediately starts to wonder what would lead a 'normal' person (meaning not an actress) to end up in that position.

Frankly, I think that while Sylvie's in her business meetings, I should be setting up 'playtime' for people. You know, I could become a consultant ......... But I'd need so much info from people, that they probably wouldn't want to give.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-05-2003, 09:47 PM
gee, it's nice to be appreciated!

Sylvie is <looking over shoulder quickly, to make sure she not loitering nearby> a motivational speaker, so she gets asked to travel all over. We were in Calgary once, and we've been out to Victoria, BC too. We get into the States every now and then, but usually only to New York, sometimes Pennsylvania. Don't ask me why we never seem to go anywhere nice and warm in the winter time; I think it's a plot to keep me 'chilled'.

That COULD be considered a good thing, you know? Gives you more reason to "warm up" to people.

We do have a lot of fun playing together, but anyone can do it. I get my ideas from lots of different stories, a touch here, a thought there; it maybe something that was just mentioned in passing, or it may be that my mind reacts very differently to something suggested in a story. My other big source of inspiration recently has been some of those stupid pictures you see on some 'adult' sites. My brain immediately starts to wonder what would lead a 'normal' person (meaning not an actress) to end up in that position.

Oh... you must mean how they all seem to have taken acrobatics and gymnastics classes before becoming adult models. I have wondered about that, too. LOL

Frankly, I think that while Sylvie's in her business meetings, I should be setting up 'playtime' for people. You know, I could become a consultant ......... But I'd need so much info from people, that they probably wouldn't want to give.

Sounds like it could be a fun and profitable career. I wonder how one signs up for that?

write4jetc
01-06-2003, 07:07 PM
I think anyone with enough imagination to write stories could probably plan scenes/playtime for people, with a bit of practice.

It's just a matter of finding the right person to practice with. In fact, if you could find someone with a webcam, you can setup a playtime for them while chatting to them - it's quite fun! It's amazing how erotic it cane be, when you can't even touch them. Of course, it can be equally frustrating!

Even if it's just finding out the things they most like to do, and throwing a slight twist into it, changes it and keeps it evolving.
Variety is the spice of life!

BDSM_Tourguide
01-06-2003, 11:34 PM
I think anyone with enough imagination to write stories could probably plan scenes/playtime for people, with a bit of practice.

It's just a matter of finding the right person to practice with. In fact, if you could find someone with a webcam, you can setup a playtime for them while chatting to them - it's quite fun! It's amazing how erotic it cane be, when you can't even touch them. Of course, it can be equally frustrating!

Even if it's just finding out the things they most like to do, and throwing a slight twist into it, changes it and keeps it evolving.
Variety is the spice of life!

I really need to open my own porn site. I figure even if I only charge $20 a person a month, if I only get 100 members, I'm looking at $2000 a month income.

As for planning parties and such, I would if I had a place to do it. Maybe some of those Power Exchange Organizations could help. Maybe I'll look one day if I choose not to be lazy.

veru_skjava
01-07-2003, 03:17 AM
**waves** From New England US of A

In one chat room I frequent it seems an awful lot are from Texas.

hmmmmm in the water huh?

Nice thought...*giggles*

veru skjava

BDSM_Tourguide
01-07-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by veru_skjava
**waves** From New England US of A

In one chat room I frequent it seems an awful lot are from Texas.

hmmmmm in the water huh?

Nice thought...*giggles*

veru skjava

LMAO

Let's see. I'm from Texas, my wife is from Canada. She moved to Texas for awhile, now I live here.

Maybe there's a Canada-Texas BDSM pipeline or something.

veru_skjava
01-07-2003, 05:21 AM
Sure, straight thru no doubt with no detours through lil ole New England.

*whines* not fair..
*crosses arms* hrrrrrmmmmpppppph

BDSM_Tourguide
01-07-2003, 05:22 AM
You ARE an owned slave after all.

veru_skjava
01-07-2003, 05:27 AM
This is Extremely true , **VBS** point taken

veru skjava

AmandasSpankee
01-07-2003, 01:02 PM
A porn site? Hmmm, that sounds nteresting. I know a good web host that takes 'adult' sites. But you would have to have lots of fresh content; everyone would get tired of the same old thing. Do you think they move that stuff from site to site, or where do they get new stuff?

As far as being a sub, I must say Mistress makes it worth my while - the rewards are certainly greater than any of the negatives - although I'm in a mellow mood at the moment, so that may be clouding my judgement. But I do like making her proud of me, so I put up with anything she wants to do to me, no matter how hard it may seem at the time.

Well, almost anything, but that refers to her New Years Resolution, so we won't go there!

Have to get to my meetng now; between thought ofmy little devil, and the hardware store <sigh>

BDSM_Tourguide
11-25-2004, 11:43 AM
:woohoo: I'm on a roll with the oldies but goodies today.

Another :bump: for me. Yay!