PDA

View Full Version : Shaving.

lunaticlorraine
08-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Okay, I saw a thread about something simalar to this, but my questions a little different.
Ive shaved my pussy for quite a while now, and have quite a few problems with it.
For one, no matter what kind of razor I shave with, or what shaving cream I use, I bleed. I dont think I catch my skin with the razor at all, cause its only ever the... well easiest bit to shave that bleeds. And the day after it's always sore. I use this finishing cream I got with a box of hair removal cream, which was spesifically for bikini lines. It helps some, but its still sore. And itchy. I used to get a rash, but Ive figured out how to avoid it. Ive noticed that if I shave everyday I get a rash and end up extremely sore, and bleed a lot. If I let it grow back a bit before shaving I dont get a rash, but am still sore and itchy. Ive thought of waxing but im not sure. I might give it a go, but I dont think I'd do a very good job of it myself. And showing all to a complete stranger isnt exactly my thing.
Ive tried hair removal cream.. and boy did it hurt! I accedentily got some on the inside part of my pussy. And it hurt! I was sore for days!
Any suggestions?

PixieStick
08-19-2010, 09:45 AM
I don't have any helpful suggestions that werent on the other thread as far as shaving goes, lol. But, maybe you just need to give shaving a break for awhile, let your skin completely recooperate and mabye try again in a couple months or so? You said you had been shaving for quite awhile now, is it on and off? Or have you been hairfree and itchy for awhile? If it's the second, I'd give myself a break. =) Hope it helps,and I know how it feels, I am new-ish, only been shaving for a couple months, and while I love how it feels, I still get itchy sometimes,and it makes me rethink the natural look, hahaha.

Jennifer Williams
08-19-2010, 04:22 PM
I had to try maybe fifteen different products, shaving creams, razors, moisturizers before I found a combination that worked well for me. For awhile I only shaved with the grain, even though that doesn't get it close, until my skin got more "used to" being shaved. Then I started slowly going at more of an angle each day until I was able to go against the grain without bleeding. However, if I did wind up with a bleeding spot I shaved around it until it healed; shaving where you have a sore will only prevent it from healing. It probably took me an entire year to succeed at this until it came out how I wanted (though it may have been shorter; it was awhile ago and I don't remember), though now I'm able to shave every day just fine.

I hope this helps, though if your skin proves too sensitive, there are more expensive options, such as laser hair removal (semi-permanent) or even electrolysis, which is permanent. You might feel shy at first, but if you search out a reputable company, you'll just feel like a regular customer after awhile, like going to the gynecologist.

annmz
11-09-2010, 12:01 PM
wax it will have a little pain at first but if you take some ibuprofen before you go in it will help. over time you will not have to get waxed as often and it will grown in softer and lighter. i have been waxing for over a year now and i can go 8 weeks before i need to go in and get waxed again. if you do have problems shaving look in to some of the natural stuff that you can find sometimes they are the best.

shishagal
11-09-2010, 03:08 PM
ive been shaving for over 15 years so dont suffer shavers rash anymore but i ALWAYS hold the shower head as close as possible and as hot as i can stand it for a few minutes to open the pores before shaving with a good quality mans razor (womans are expensive and not as good i feel) and dont laugh i always use a little bit of Bepanthen (nappy rash cream ) to stop any irritation from my underware rubbing me sore hope this helps

Minxed
10-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Waxing is different from individual to individual, but I definitely prefer the feel of my skin after waxing. It makes the hair soft and lighter when it grows back in. I exfoliate, use cortisone cream, and then take anti inflammatory pills just before the procedure. I've had great results, but I know that can vary, so maybe try the bikini line first?

Consider it a practice session for group festivities in the lifestyle or something ;).

ksst
10-18-2011, 06:35 AM
I have a question about waxing. Do you go have it done somewhere by a professional? Do it yourself (how/what product?) Where/how do you find a good one? If you want the whole area done will they do that? I feel terribly naive on this topic.

ksst
10-18-2011, 06:36 AM
ps. stubble is driving me nuts- with shaving it seems like I can't get it all.

Minxed
10-29-2011, 02:02 AM
Yes, I have it professionally done, but am currently considering having my lover help me learn to do it myself. She did it all, front to back. The smoothness is fantastic!

ksst
10-29-2011, 04:42 AM
Thanks!

dafuk
10-29-2011, 07:44 AM
use haircutting clippers, it gets it so short its practically invisible, no rash no pimples, no itch, no cuts or nicks, its quicker and hot damn i find the slight pricklyness a turn on.