PDA

View Full Version : extreme fantasies

less.than.zero
10-07-2010, 10:35 AM
interested in acting out extreme fantasies through rp. basically stuff that i wouldnt want to do for real. ideas - forced permanent confinement, extreme modification, torture, beast, scat, dolcett, woodburn ... let your dark side loose. pm me.

cuffs5001
11-06-2010, 03:07 AM
email me if you are interested in heavy role-play bdsm fantasies at cuff5001@yahoo.com. (my email has no "s" unlike in my username)

i am a 24 year old asian male Dom, who enjoys bdsm stories and i have a degree in literature and enjoy writing adult stories

thaisub
07-12-2011, 01:01 PM
helo. my name pra. i just join. 18 year bi boy from thailand. i look for detail role play fantasy. so far i only have fantasy where i sub. maybe we can chat if u like. i play on yahoo.

Steve90
01-18-2012, 01:43 PM
interested in acting out extreme fantasies through rp. basically stuff that i wouldnt want to do for real. ideas - forced permanent confinement, extreme modification, torture, beast, scat, dolcett, woodburn ... let your dark side loose. pm me.

im a male 21. pm a time, if ur a female :cool:

LooseLois
02-13-2012, 01:31 PM
im a male 21. pm a time, if ur a female :cool:

Your profile doesn't accept PM but mine does

RubenesqueSelena
05-31-2018, 02:24 PM
88 year old thin elderly woman tackled and sat on by a 22 year old college girl with a huge curvy ass. The young lady uses her weight to crush the old woman.

subserviant
06-01-2018, 03:17 AM
The screams of pain coming from the old woman where lost in the wind ,the young woman sitting on her ,skirt hiked up ,sitting astride her ,the sound of blows being delivered ,her voice snarling .
You stupid fucking bitch ,how many times do I have to tell you ,stay the fuck away from my stuff ,I should string you up by the ankles and use the bullwhip on your stupid ass .
Please Mistress the old crone begged ,I was only trying to tidy up ,another blow to the side of her had brought fresh screaming .
the young woman's companion laughed ,you had better not kill her ,where will you find a replacement ,she reached over shoulder ,cupping a breast ,come my darling don't let this old bitch ruin our day

RubenesqueSelena
06-01-2018, 06:22 AM
The thick young lady has been seducing the elderly woman’s daughter for a few weeks. She realizes the authority figure that the old lady is to her prey, so she attacks the thin old woman with full fury. The attack is videotaped, so that the daughter will witness the event, and be secretly turned on.
The old hag scratched:
“Get off me you fat bitch, your breaking my ribs”!...“Don’t you have any respect for your elders”!
The young lady lifts her thick legs and buttocks into the air, then drops her full weight onto the frail woman’s abdomen. Then the thick girl places her wide bare feet onto the wrinkled face of the poor old woman.

seabear1
07-03-2018, 08:09 AM
Yes, I love into this, please send me some to my email, I am a sadist

subserviant
08-23-2018, 06:14 AM
The old woman lets out a loud groan ,then a to add humiliation to her misery she lets out a series of loud farts ,of for fuck sake's your making her stink up the whole place ,come on we have some thing to do ,she gives a smile to encourage the heavy woman doing the torturing to join her in the bedroom ,
This fucking old crone needs to be taught a lesson ,she thinks she's so much better than me ,giving her a kick to her rib's ,drawing another moan ,wait until precious daughter see's this ,I know for a fact this kind of shit turns her majesty on ,and since its her step mother who she hates she's gonna be so fucking hot she'l melt ice

raj23245
01-15-2023, 01:43 AM

Interested in playing extreme fantasies, like to be whipped, spanked and tortured.