PDA

View Full Version : bdsm

distressed
10-07-2010, 11:02 AM
never met such a bunch of cheaters...one out there could wind up in my divorce hearing

Resist
10-08-2010, 04:48 AM
Sorry to hear about this, Distressed. I don't know the details, but there are cheaters everywhere. Here's hoping things get better. Best of luck.

_ID_
10-08-2010, 06:28 PM
never met such a bunch of cheaters...one out there could wind up in my divorce hearing

I think you might be throwing the horde into a bucket that not everyone belongs in. I'm a monogamous person. So is my wife, so are our friends. I'd wager to say that what you've experienced is the exception not the rule.

Best of luck to you, and I do hope your experience with BDSM and all it includes improves over your experience thus far.

slavebrat
10-08-2010, 07:39 PM
This sounds more like someone had a bad experience and wants to get back at someone. I think if you need to vent, doing so online publicly is distasteful. If you need to discuss your concerns I'm sure there are plenty here would help as best they can. Sorry about your loss.

Resist
10-09-2010, 12:51 AM
@ Slavebrat

Can totally understand what you mean and agree with you, but it's perfectly natural for him to be angry and it's unsurprising he might lash out a little. Knowing that, and knowing it doesn't damage us, allows us to be compassionate, (which you are being, just saying for anyone else who might think about being reactive later in the thread).

Whisperz
04-19-2011, 01:44 PM
distressed,

you have every right to be upset...but, very respectfully, the others are right. there are cheaters in the vanilla world as well...many of them. i truly do hope that you find what you need, and very sincerely apologize for your loss...

Whisperz