PDA

View Full Version : Male Dominant Rope Fetishist

RopeKing
10-07-2010, 05:05 PM
I am an experienced Dominant male who has few boundaries. I am particularly interested in bondage, spanking, power play, roleplaying and forced orgasms amongst other things.

At the present I do not have a partner and so am looking for someone who is interested in establishing a connection to see if we might explore our kinkier sides together. I am based in Scotland which limits the possibilities but if you are interested in being artisically tied, immobilised and then made to cum over and over again drop me a line.

I stress that my interests are wide but I always practice safe, sane and consensual (but always edgy) sex.

Looking forward to hearing some replies either directly or via this ad.

Ropeking
xx

Isztar
10-17-2010, 02:47 AM
I read Your anons... I love ropes but never before hadn't opportunity to try artistically tied, with one can make me suffer and obey. Exactly I'm not typical submissive. I am wild and disobedient, always fighting, trying "to run"... on the beginning. Continued depend on Dom... Do he has enough strength and authority to bring me down, show my role in this agreement... This is a not easy way... Would You like to try?
<bowing...>
Isztar