PDA

View Full Version : Finding A Domme/Mistress on the www

IAN 2411
10-11-2010, 10:50 AM
I posted this on another site but due to fortunate circumstances i had to leave it behind without answers.
Finding a Domme/Mistress on the WWW is hard enough, but to find one in real life is like looking for rocking horse shit. Which brings me to the point of this post, is looking for a Domme/Mistress on/line the right way to go about this? Has the male submissive got lazy, and now he is looking for the easy Domme/Mistress to serve under? Not worrying if they are going to be compatible or not, and in most cases not even thinking that at a later stage the o/l Misstress/Domme might want a newer modal.

Thirty six years ago I met my Mistress just like all other vanilla people do. I found out on the first night that she was aggressive and dominant, but instead of being put off by this I was fascinated to see what the outcome would be. In strength I was far superior to her, but I found myself being comfortable allowing her to take command, but don’t think for one minute I laid on my back pretending to be dead. Four years later she was still the same in all ways, but not fazed by her dominance we married vanilla style. It was not for another two years before this dominance and submissiveness was converted into BDSM and it was a very slow learning process, but we got there in the end. I taught her to be a good Domme as much as she taught me to be a Submissive, and I believe that for thirty years until she died it was a strong bond. It is my opinion that Domme and the submissive don’t just happen but the relationship is formed through trust and buckets full of love. It is my opinion also is that the goal of the Mistress/sub relationship is to serve each other and yes I do mean serve each other. Without the submissive the Domme cannot be, and without the Mistress the submissives need cannot be quenched. These Domme’s are still out there but you will never find them trolling the chat rooms, and the reason being is most of these Domm’s are still vanilla and don’t know their true potential.

Am I alone in these thoughts and was my relationship a one of, or are all the lasting Fem Domme/male sub relationships built in the same fashion? The reason I have switched now is because I have still got a BDSM life, but I will never have another Mistress.

Regards IAN 2411{lillirose}