PDA

View Full Version : Home made toys and equipment

naughtyminx
10-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Hello A/all. i've met some wonderful people on this site and in chat and W/we all tend to talk about toys, implements, equipment that we've bought, but mostly made. As my Master and i are starting to build up O/our toy chest i was wondering what are some of the things Y/you all have made and enjoy. Pictures and instructions on how to make, and any additional info would be wonderful if Y/you would be willing to share Y/your expertise and knowledge.

Thank Y/you in advance to those that participate!

concubine
10-22-2010, 05:51 AM
Well i don't have any pictures but i can tell you that the portable stalks my Master made is one of my favorites. He took a corner man, which is a large portable divice used to hold heavy bags for boxers/martial artists, that He got for free from the dump and turned it into the portable stalks. He knew that it is meant to hold 300 or 400 pounds and would have no problem holding little ol' me even if i was swinging with a vigorus fuck. He took off the back bottom supports so it could fit snug into a corner or against a wall. The bottom leg supports "V" away from the main support bar, the bar to hold the heavy bag is adjustable in height so He can really stretch me out if He wants to. He added eye bolts to the legs so i could be tied spread eagle and He added two eye bolts on the bag bar, one out front and one closer to the back so that He can arch me backwards. To these bolts are attached parachute clips, the front clip has a pull bar from a weight machine connected to it so my hands can be spread too. The best part is this divce can be quickly broken down and put back together so it makes it easy to throw in the truck and take to shows that we have put on. He hasn't completly finished putting on all the bells and whistles. There is a bar that sticks up between the legs at the base that is usualy used to hold circular weights to keep the stand from moving, well, He's going to turn that into a dildo that He can make me squat on. This divice is also great for holding a sex swing and takes up less room than the usual stand that comes with the swing. When not in use you can just hang a heavy bag from it and leave it in plain sight and no one will know it's real purpose. Well that's my input hope i helped.

SirStef
10-22-2010, 06:06 AM
I've designed and created several of my own toys. Having a fairly well equipped workshop I'm getting into furniture building but so far just have a horse that my subby and I are both happy with.

I'd highly recommend The Better Built Bondage Handbook available from Amazon. Price ranges from $30 to $80 or so, but if you're serious, well worth it.

Have fun

ickleimi
10-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Im currently working on home made cuff and acessories set will post pictures online upon completion

SirStef
10-25-2010, 07:09 AM
correction to my post above: the book I recommend is The Better Built Bondage Book
good luck -SS

peach
10-25-2010, 07:15 AM
We just got that book on Barnes and Noble for 35.00 and it is well worth it. Looks to have some good ideas in it that Master liked, we haven't used it yet. It just got here. I have pics on my profile of toys we have made in the "Toys" album. All of them Master and/or i made.

naughtyminx
10-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Thank you concubine for the lovely description of your homemade device. Sounds wonderful. Wish you had pics!

To everyone else, thank you for the suggestion of the book. i'll have to check it out and let Master know about it. Can't wait to see pictures of ickleimi's cuffs and accessories and what peach and Stone make from the book :D

LaMarrKee
12-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Depending on just what you are looking for, you might try converting some ordinary wooden clothespins into 'tackies'. you do this by pushing two thumbtacks into the fat part of the jaws of the clothespin, so that the points meet (or a very closely aligned), sticking out of the wood no more than 1/16". you want them to just dimple the skin, but not pierce it. It focusses the pressure of the clothpins down to one tiny point; I find them Very effective.

underdog89
01-01-2011, 09:42 AM
Depending on just what you are looking for, you might try converting some ordinary wooden clothespins into 'tackies'. you do this by pushing two thumbtacks into the fat part of the jaws of the clothespin, so that the points meet (or a very closely aligned), sticking out of the wood no more than 1/16". you want them to just dimple the skin, but not pierce it. It focusses the pressure of the clothpins down to one tiny point; I find them Very effective.

I've done a similar thing, but I filed down the points so as to minimize any chance of a puncture