PDA

View Full Version : Nice to be here

kittysub
10-16-2010, 05:24 AM
my name is kitty. I am new to the bdsm world and chat sites. I have read many stories and articles and have been so fascinated and intrigued by all i have encountered. I found my submissive calling about a year ago and love to speak to Doms who want to explore that with me. Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself. this sub looks forward to chatting with You.

rosebud
10-16-2010, 10:39 AM
Hello kitty, Warm Welcome hugs to the Library, hun!
It's a Pleasure to meet you and i hope you enjoy the
site. Just take your time, explore, and have fun!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free
to PM the staff or myself! :)

xx rosie

kittysub
10-16-2010, 10:45 AM
Hello kitty, Warm Welcome hugs to the Library, hun!
It's a Pleasure to meet you and i hope you enjoy the
site.
Just take your time, explore, and have fun!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel
free to PM the staff or myself! :)

xx rosie

Thank You Ma'am. i'm very happy to be here and everyone has been so nice. i look forward to being on the site a lot and getting to know everyone
kitty

chipmunk_
10-16-2010, 11:08 AM
Hi kitty!

You've come to a great place for someone new to submission. This site is full of information, fun, and many wonderful members willing to chat, answer questions, and be supportive. I'm very new to all of this myself, but I've found so much here to help me on my journey. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do. Welcome to the Library!

kittysub
10-16-2010, 11:15 AM
Thank you chipmunk. I am so looking forward to exploring my submissive calling and having the members help me to reach my full potential (training me and guiding me). Nice to talk to you and i look forward to hearin from you again.
Have a great day.
your sister sub,
kitty

Odysseus
10-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Greetings kitty

Hope this site becomes a positive learning experience.

Odysseus

kittysub
10-18-2010, 04:23 AM
Thank You Sir. You are very kind. i'm sure my experiences here will be wonderful.
kitty

MasterMike30
10-18-2010, 04:55 AM
Hello kitty and welcome

kittysub
10-23-2010, 02:14 PM
Thank You Sir. it's very nice to be here. You are so kind to post. this one looks forward to chatting Sir.

MasterMike30
10-23-2010, 02:24 PM
should look into joining my role play dungeon

PixieStick
10-26-2010, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the library! This site is filled with fun and great info. lol. I've had a blast getting to know so many of the wonderful people here. Hope you do as well. =)

KnottyBoy
10-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Welcome aboard kitty

kittysub
10-27-2010, 12:19 PM
Thank You Sir. i have been having a great time getting to know everyone and getting answers to a lot of questions.
Very nice of You to post Sir. Take care.

kittysub
10-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Thank You Ma'am. Everyone on the site has been so friendly and no one seems to mind answering questions from a relatively new sub. i am married to the most wonderful Master in the world. i also have an on line Master/trainer. They are both awesome.
Anyway i am glad to know You and look forward to chatting.