PDA

View Full Version : Hi...?

SkyNight
10-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Alright...so...I always considered myself to more dominant. But then I met...let's call them A. A and I RPed, it was awesome, it wasn't horribly surprising when it developed into a more serious relationship. One night...they brought up the idea of a Master/Slave relationship, and, well, I loved them enough to give it a try. It turned out...so wonderfully. It turns out I quite like being sub, as long as I have a little control. I always knew that if I said "stop" or "no" there would be no questions other than if I was okay.... Well...due to distance, A and I had to stop. It was too hard on both of us, and their partner (who had claimed to be okay with the situation) made them choose. I made them choose the person they were actually living with, not me, the guy 500 miles away. So..yeah. Recently, I've been feeling the lack of my Master....So, I tried hooking up with a friend of a friend who was dominant. Well, he did two things that...well, freaked me the fuck OUT...first...he called me "good girl" (Did I mention I'm a trans guy yet? Sorry, well I am. Pre-op, pre-T. Insecure as hell about my body and voice.) This...caused a small mental breakdown. During which he tried to force me back into sucking him off. (this was also my first time doing anything that didn't involve webcams or phone sex, as well) I got out of the car and walked 2 miles home in bare feet. Then he texted me non stop to get back there and finish what I started, which only made me freak out more. So...I'm more than a little strange right now, but I'm still interested in this, so....Hi, All.

chipmunk_
10-18-2010, 06:39 AM
Hi SkyNight
Welcome to the Library! I'm sure you'll find the members here to be mostly friendly, warm and welcoming. This is a great place to learn, to meet people, and to make friends. I hope you enjoy your time here!

rosebud
10-18-2010, 07:43 AM
Hiya SkyNight,

From one Okie to another...Warm Welcome hugsss to the Library!
Have fun, hun! :)

PixieStick
10-18-2010, 09:02 AM
Okie's rule! ^^
Welcome to the library! So many many many great people on here, have fun!
=)