PDA

View Full Version : extreme role play

subserviant
10-18-2010, 03:46 AM
seeking r/p partner or partners ,prefer Dommes but will play with the right Dom I am sub female who has no limits

MasterMike30
10-18-2010, 12:25 PM
cheek out my dungeon maybe we could colaberate on a thread for all to join what do you say

subserviant
01-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Willing .Please add to this thread
The cane struck again and again ,the pain was terible .There was no need to fasten my arms or legs as I relished the sweet agony the whipping was bringing .Non the less I begged him to stop
as I felt the warm sensation that I knew was blood .He increased the severity of the blows ,the woman sitting against the wall urging him .Harder hit the bitch harder I heard her snarl

maryrobyn
01-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Willing .Please add to this thread
The cane struck again and again ,the pain was terible .There was no need to fasten my arms or legs as I relished the sweet agony the whipping was bringing .Non the less I begged him to stop
as I felt the warm sensation that I knew was blood .He increased the severity of the blows ,the woman sitting against the wall urging him .Harder hit the bitch harder I heard her snarl
I enter the room & see what is going on. I start to undress to take part in the torture. I remove my blouse, skirt, unhook my bra & rub my newly freed breasts. I pull down my panties & am now naked & free to move about. I light a cigarette & walk over to you. I take your left breast in my hand & inhale the cigarette to get a red tip. your stare at it calmly & I hold the fire to the nipple & you scream as the pain hits you. You try to remain dignified & suffer the pain without jumping about & making a show. I remove the cig & see the expression on your face. I take the other breast & repeat the burning. Again, you try to keep calm but do scream as the pain increases. I repeat this procedure until the cigarette is almost used up. Then I put it out in your navel. I step back to watch what will be done to you next.

subserviant
03-14-2011, 07:36 PM
I sink to my knees in agony ,the indescribable pain ,but I'm determined to bear it .my nipples are nearly ruined and my navel is now like an ashtray .I have trouble gettig to my feet .I look at her ,not flinching
Thank you Miss brings a smile to your face .You have misunderstood me ,thinking that my reply was my attempt at being a smart ass .You spit into my face .I'm going to teach you how to repect your betters
you stupid fucking cunt .With that you strike me hard across my face .
Bring me the branding iron ,you order the man in the room ,and stoke up the fire ,when i get through with this worthless cunt she'll wish she were dead .Im pushed to the floor ,you stradle me .Golden flo of your
piss hits my breasts ,making me howl in agony as the salty liquid hits my wounded tits .
Thats all your good for ,to be used as a toilet and believe me you'll be used often .the iron is red hot in the oven