PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

slave_gurl_(tmk)
10-18-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm rather new to bdsm, having found out about the details when my friend told me I was a sub. She is now my dom and told me to join this site so I could get some information when she couldn't teach me. Can somebody help? I would like to know about toys, levels, everything.

_ID_
10-18-2010, 10:31 PM
Get the book sm 101, and the book different loving.

ropekitty
11-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Wait there's levels to what we do??? What level am I on??? *googles*

~RK~

slave_gurl_(tmk)
11-04-2010, 06:27 AM
I heard somewhere about levels... I don't know if it's true or not.

Lafarian
11-04-2010, 09:21 AM
I heard somewhere about levels... I don't know if it's true or not.

As far as I might grasp the idea of levels, it seems like certain paths can be noted in levels.

For example, for trying to have some D/S in a relationship, punishments can start out easy, relatively simple, and usually tailored toward what what done to deserve them. Think of this as a first 'stage' in such a relationship, and the next stage could be slightly harsher punishments. Obviously communication is key here.

Now if you want to think of the general spectrum of the lifestyle (whether it's bedroom only or more of a general lifestyle) the levels can be similar, and could go off in different ways. At it's 'highest' or perhaps I should say 'most extreme' points it would involve things such at full bondage, advanced pain-play, and the more 'exotic' (for lack of better word) parts of the practices.

So, at least I like to think of levels as levels of comfort and what pleases a certain couple (or set of people) in such a relationship. I wouldn't go as far as tying my significant one to the ceiling and caning, nor water-sports, or even too far in the pain-play myself (this list is not exhaustive). But I have my own taste, as every one has theirs.