PDA

View Full Version : Going to your apartment

takemeovr
10-18-2010, 11:18 PM
I knew you had a thing for me.

The number of texts you sent grew. The number of emails grew as well. The calls also increased. I noticed you would look at me a lot when we hung out, spacing out for moments, and then returning to reality.

I was with your friend. You told me how jealous you were of her. The way she treated me was terrible, you would say.

One night, I was going to hang with your friend. She called and canceled. I sent you a text telling you, "It happened again!" You responded that you have nothing to do tonight and would gladly hang out with me.

I thought it over. I knew your friend, who I was dating, would not be happy about this. But the stories she would tell me about you were fascinating. How you've tied your past flings down and fucked them, owned them. Your friend wasn't like this. She was the usual girl, the submissive. Sure, sex is always fun, but I knew there was more that I wanted out of it. I decided to take you up on your offer and headed over to your apartment.

When I entered, it was fairly dark. The smell of scented candles was thick in the air. I had played dumb and pretended that I didn't know you were in to me. Secretly, I wanted to know about your dark side. I wanted you to own me, to use me to sexually please you. I was so lost in thought that I hadn't noticed you came up behind me. Apparently, you weren't aware of my willingness and weren't going to wait for an answer. As I felt the cold steel of the handcuffs clasping around my wrists, I had no idea what this night would become. You whispered into my ear, "Welcome to my place, hope you didn't make any plans."

jules
03-26-2012, 12:30 PM
I had been watching you for weeks now. My friend really didn't know what she had in you. I could see you were a submissive just crying out to be taken in hand. Instead she led you on and let you down.
My chance came at last when you sent me a text telling me she had cancelled on you again, I could tell you had reached your end with her. I had been without a submissive for months now and had put off finding a new one as I was fascinated with you. The text was my opening. I knew you had seen me watching you and knew my friend had told you about my dark side, although even she didn't know the half of it. She thought I just had a little kink about tying boyfriends up.

In preparation for your arrival, I plenty of candles and lowered the lights. As you entered I could see you were not sure what to expect, but that you had worked out I had something in mind. I wanted to start as I meant to go on, so decided to give you no choice. Slipping quietly from the doorway behind you I grabbed your wrists and quickly attached my handcuffs. I would be able to bind you more effectively later, but handcuffs are very quick and you would not be able to struggle much with your arms tight behind you.
I leant into your ear and with a breathy whisper said "Welcome to my place, I hope you didn't make any plans."

I pushed you in front of me down the hall to my spare room. It is a large room and I have it specially decorated to be my play room. The lights were dipped, more candles flickered on sconces on the walls, the shadows dancing on the dark ceiling. I pushed you to the centre of the room, closing the door behind me and watched as you turned towards me.
I had dressed carefully for tonight. I didn't intend to be your "friend" anymore. I selected my favourite corset and laced it tightly, pulling in my waist to make the most of my curvy hips and plump breasts. A black thong and suspenders hold up my fishnet stockings and on my feet I have a pair of 6" black shiny leather shoes.
I leant my back against the door and looked you over, waiting to see what you do.