PDA

View Full Version : Remeber Spirit Day October 20, 2010

StrictMasterD
10-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Remmber that Wednesday October 20, (Tomorrow) is Spirit Day, please remember to wear someting Purple as a sign of Solidarity again Hate, and those7 who Commited Suicide being Bullied for Being Gay. Lesbian, Bi Sexual or Trangender
Purple is the color of Spirit in the for the Gay Coomunity we need to remember those 7 who commited suiced by our Homophobic Society or were sexualy abused because other their lifestyle.

plump_slut
10-22-2010, 12:45 PM
I was happy to be able to participate in this. A coworker who saw me said, "Is it purple day? I've seen a lot of people wearing purple." It was nice to explain the purpose to her.

StrictMasterD
10-22-2010, 05:07 PM
I was happy to be able to participate in this. A coworker who saw me said, "Is it purple day? I've seen a lot of people wearing purple." It was nice to explain the purpose to her.

Thank you for your support on this day

MMI
10-23-2010, 04:47 PM
I hope I'm not hijacking this thread (it's October 24th) by pointing out that on Friday 29th it will be Wear It Pink Day in support of breast cancer research. I'm sure we all know [of] someone affected by this particular disease and would love to help.

Register with your local Cancer Research organisation and wear something pink on Friday.

I didn't see this post before and was unaware of Spirit Day. I'll be happy to wear purple tomorrow - better late than never.

StrictMasterD
10-25-2010, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the reminder, no highjacking done :)