PDA

View Full Version : Improvements.

Rapina
10-19-2010, 11:37 PM
I am a submissive with the goal of becoming more slutty and more obedient. I am about to start a 9-5 job with a big corporation and cannot try as I used to and must resort to other ideas. The biggest issue I'm encountering is how to act slutty. For some odd reason its hard for me to understand and execute being slutty yet becoming obedient is a much easier to understand and do. I will appreciate any help that someone can give me.

CuntyVonTwatington
10-20-2010, 07:09 AM
you want to act slutty at your new job but don't know how? i'm not really sure what your asking to be honest...

Rapina
10-20-2010, 09:26 AM
not at my job, outside of that. i just havent had a good opportunity to start and im tired of not being able to accomplish it.

CuntyVonTwatington
10-21-2010, 07:00 AM
maybe make a list of behaviors that you think are slutty. then pick one of those and try to add it to the way you act. once the first behavior feels natural pick another off your list and try adding that. i can't give you specific advice because an adjective like "slutty" might mean totally different things to you than it does to me. good luck.