PDA

View Full Version : Need help with orgasm control

plump_slut
10-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Hey guys. I'm hoping some of you may have some advice on how I can learn to control my orgasms. I've found that I climax very quickly, and it's nearly impossible for me to hold back. I love orgasm denial, but I have a very hard time of it and often end up disappointing us both because I cum when I'm told not to. Has anyone else had this problem? What did you do to train yourself to be able to hold off longer? I really appreciate any tips y'all might have.

Ozme52
10-22-2010, 03:58 PM
Well, I train orgasm control to help create larger and more intense orgasms... and to create a hair trigger... and my advice is don't mess with what works.

If you cum without permission, it's a nice excuse for punishing you (with more unbidden orgasms?) My girl knows she is to try her best when I push her into it without permission and also knows I take pride in being able to overcome her willpower to resist me.

It's a Catch-22. W.E.G.

plump_slut
10-22-2010, 05:44 PM
Thanks Ozme. That's a good perspective. I know I'm lucky to be able to orgasm easily, and I'd hate to accidentally ruin that. I appreciate your insight.

MstrJake
10-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Well indeed. I agree with Oz, and I am glad that you recognize that you have a gift from the Goddess, don't fuck with it (so to speak). I think that one area to explore is how you and your partner are playing at this. There is an obligation on the part of your partner to recognize when you are at or beyond the point where you can exercise control. Then partner has to either remove stimulation, or apply an alternative stimulation to discourage the orgasm. In other words there is a very close relationship between orgasm control and orgasm denial. Plus, as Oz points out, if you "fail" then there are wonderful opportunities for punishment which might include taking you right to the point of orgasm and then telling you not to cum. Phew! I would hate to be in your high heels, Girl.

Resist
10-23-2010, 09:25 AM
I literally just posted a new thread in the Submissive's area about this. Good advice from Jake and Ozme, but what about for male subs? Are the stakes higher for males since the orgasm is more of a one-shot deal? How does one go about training a male sub not to cum?

Kalika87
10-25-2010, 03:52 AM
As much as my partner isn't one for all things BDSM (Unfortunately), I do enjoy orgasm control. I have found that, due to the fact that I do yoga, that focusing on my yoga breathing helps a lot. It doesn't always work for me, but it definitely helps. It helps center my concentration a lot more if I have that to focus on. Might be something you should give a try.