PDA

View Full Version : *Roleplayer wanted! Keywords: Foot torture, torture competitions.*

noya29
10-31-2010, 04:24 AM
*LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED OR BEGINNER (BUT MOTIVATED) ROLEPLAYER FOR PLAYING SUB FEMALE CHARACTERS IN A NON-CONSENSUAL TORTURE AND SNUFF GAME. KEYWORDS: FOOT TORTURE, TORTURE COMPETITIONS.*

-=About me:=-
I enjoy roleplaying more than anything else except real life experiences. But as in real life the limits are necessary, in fantasy roleplays anything goes, you can try everything you never imagined before.

I'm playing via emails, playing the game paragraph by paragraph, technically writing a story together with my RP partner.

Now I'm looking for someone who would play with me. Play means weekly 1-2 emails change. As the game is practcially slow in this way we supposed to write longer segments in one addition, developing the story, if necessary insert additional sentences into each other's paragraphs in order to create a really enjoyable story.

-=About my ideal partner=-
Requirements:
Able and willing to use proper english (English is not my native language so I have several problems with grammar. But always use capital letters when needed, write whole sentences, trying to use the language as it should be. You don't have to be native speaker, but should strive for quality).
Able to write multi paragraphs, have rich imagination and can really play a role, can imagine yourself into the place of the character you are playing.
Accept the game details noted below.
Will able to play until the scene is closed, in our real time even for 6-10 months (I really hate when someone quit in the middle of the story, and especially hate when she/he does it without any notice).
Intelligent enough to know that being busy or being on holiday is normal, but it is nice behaviour to note your game partner about your planned absence.

Benefits:
Very experienced roleplay partner (me) with very rich imagination and good talent for creating atmosphere.
Continous game for a long period.
You can have your fantasies and desires fulfilled, as in a game the most important thing is to give both players what they are craving for.
Having great fun.

-=Game details=-
World specifications:
The majority of the story is played in a mysterious city hidden from the rest of the world. The city was founded by rich and evil people, who created the living hell on Earth. A city, where thousands of unwillingly kidnapped women are forced into slavery and face the most horrible activites of permanent rape and torture. Said to be that the average lifetime of the arriving slaves is around 100 days, and every single day around 300 slaves perish inside the city, killed by the slavers.

Codes (Everything is negotiable, excluding underage. All characters are over 18.):
M/f M/f+ M+/f M+/f+ F/f F/f+ F+/f F+/f+ M/m M/m+ M+/m M+/m+ F/m F/m+ F+/m F+/m+ MF/f M/mf F/mf MF/m MF/mf F+/fm
extreme
violent
bestiality
scat
cannibalism
modification
snuff
waterSport
transvestita
rape
humiliation
torture
nc
forced

Character(s) to be played:
Girl(s) & woma(e)n (age 18-45), kidnapped from their previous life and sold to slavery. Occupation, personality, look and background is completely free. Single or multi characters, depends on your choice. Ladyboys might accepted.

Scene 1.- Foot fetishist demoness (preferred)
Detailed and long game in the home of a diabolical sadist female who is crazy for torturing females' feet as long as she destroys them completely.

Scene 2.- The painbringer arena
Detailed and long game of torture based gladiator fights, where young and athletic women must go through nightmareous torments while forced to compete against other slaves in torture arenas.

-=Contact me=-
If you are interested please reply in this thread or PM me. I would highly appreciate if you would include the followings in your message. I must declare I do not play with everyone but looking for a really matching roleplayer partner, although I reply to every message. I'm trying to find people similar to me. Thanks for understanding.

Gender (makes no difference, just curious to know).
Former experiences with internet roleplay (what kind of games you have played before, how much of them, what roles you prefer etc.?).
Why did my ad catched your attention?
Which scene do you prefer?
Can you play more characters at the same time or prefer a single one?
Short summary about the character(s) you would play.
What are your most favourite fetishes and interests you like to be involved in the game?