PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a RP buddy

Akari
11-01-2010, 11:02 PM
I'm looking for someone to play a male dominant in various RPs.

Preferences:

I'm into really rough play, bondage, humiliation, torture, beastiality, rape, forced orgasms, stuff like that. Please don't message me if you're not into that.

Literacy is required. An occasional typo every now and then is okay, but if I have to struggle to understand what you're saying, then I'll have to turn you down.

Preferably someone in the U.S., as time zones get really confusing, and I'd hate to only get to RP with someone once every few weeks.

This last one is a really big pet peeve of mine, and it's something I've seen a lot of people do in the RPs on this site. Powerplaying (i.e. writing what I say, feel, or do in your post) is a major turn off. I love to fight back and refuse to do things, and if you say I do something that goes against the character I'm playing, I get really annoyed. So please, leave the playing of myself up to me, and just take care of your own person.

If you're interested, or have any questions, please message me. : ) I might seem a little strict, but I'm actually really easy going. XD I just know what I want.

cuffs5001
11-06-2010, 03:10 AM
if you are interested in doing a bdsm role play please email me at cuff5001@yahoo.com (there is no "s" - unlike in my username).

i am a 24 year old asian male who enjoys writing bdsm stories and has a degree in literature.