PDA

View Full Version : Not sure how I fit in

beatmebitch
11-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Hello everyone! I am fairly new to the BDSM scene, and to be honest, I don't know if I belong here. While I'm very kinky, I am not a sub. I don't want to be owned or told what to do- I can't imagine calling anyone Sir or Master with a straight face. I'm a masochist in search of a trustworthy sadist. I love to be forced. I love to be humiliated, raped, abused, whipped, etc., but I am not ever going to be submissive unless I'm literally being forced to be submissive in the moment. I am a very busy, independent woman in the rest of my life and have no interest in giving that up.

Do I belong here, or is there a better place for me to find what I am looking for?

Your thoughts appreciated!

chipmunk_
11-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Hello.
Welcome to the Library! I'm no expert, and I probably shouldn't be giving you advice, but in my opinion this is a BDSM site. It's not just for those interested in D/s. Why don't you try reading some of the threads, visiting the chat room, asking some questions, and see if it feels right to you? I hope you find what you're looking for.

PixieStick
11-06-2010, 02:14 PM
Welcome to the library! I agree with chipmunk. Everyone has a place here not just submissives and Dominants. =)

rosebud
11-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Hello and Welcome to the Library! i agree with chip and Pixie...
the same things you love, others here do, too. You can
still be submissive and a busy, independant woman.
Perhaps, posting in the "Personals" section will help
in your search. i wish you luck in your journey.

xx