PDA

View Full Version : forming the sub

bip0lar
11-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Okay, I'm one of those subs who always (kinda) knew. And I always imagined that I was a specific kind of sub; expecting any D/s relationship that occurred to be an M/s one. My Dom, I thought, would either have to bring out my really obedient side, which is there to please, it is, I enjoy it once I enter the mindset OR he'd have to put up with and enjoy my bratty side. I can be both--I am both.
I now find myself with a Daddy Dom. Don't get me wrong, it's fun--I just never expected it. And he spoils me, he really really does. And it kinda makes me feel bad. I end up getting attention by being 'bad', poking, prodding, being annoying, being naughty. And, cuddos to him, he can deal with that very very well. I just didn't expect it, really.
He's not my Master, not by a long shot, but he is my Daddy. I've now reached the same amount of cuddly toys in my bed that I had before I left home! It's just the realisation that, you know, I'm not only a submissive, I can really be a child in his eyes. And the more time goes by, and the more he gives in and indulges me I'll get used to it; and that scares me.
In my eyes, a Master's sub is more disciplined, more in control of themselves. A Daddy's sub can really be a brat. And if I discipline and control myself I don't think I would please him as much, I think he likes this specific kind of dominance. And I can enjoy this specific kind of submission, I guess. It just surprised me I suppose.
Have any of your Dominants shaped your submission into a different path than you expected?
Or any of your subs changed the way you had pictured dominance in your head?

Kalika87
11-08-2010, 01:38 AM
Personally, I am a switch. My current Master has changed the way I submit... opening me up to the idea of more pain than anything else. I was never too hot on the idea before him and never really used it with my subs. But now... I need that kind of domination... I need the pain. The Sadistic/ masochistic thing works for me and Im pretty sure that its just because of him. No-one else could get it work for me before him and I doubt they will after.

scarlet_85
04-25-2011, 10:59 PM
I think submission is something that we just are. I have found that after a ton of research and communication with my Master, I can't help enjoy what I do.

On the same hand, I have and will compromise for the full effect of playing. So, its a little but of both. You are the natural submissive that you have molded yourself to be all while being the slave your Master expects you to be.

The beauty of my D/s relationship is that I can be myself 100% and He doesn't expect any less from me. Even on my bratty days, he let's out his evil laugh and indulged in it.

Ownedfyre (mm1)
06-16-2011, 05:40 AM
I can completely relate to this. I started out my days in this life as a reluctant and bratty submissive. I never thought I wanted discipline. All I wanted was attention. I worked with a few different Doms and learned different styles of submission but none of them ever really worked for me. The thought of submitting to them, especially in 'public" like in here, was a little embarrassing to me. So I had a LONG way to go before I could really even call myself a submissive. Unfortunately for me, trust was a real problem. I had been lied to by several of the Doms I had tried to trust and it changed me. I went for a long time without even wanting to submit because of it.

My Master and I have had a long process of getting to where we are today because I was so hesitant to trust again. He was patient and persistent at the same time, and it worked out wonderfully for us. Becoming His submissive was a natural thing to do. Like breathing for me. I had no reservations, no mistrust, and it became second nature for me to call Him Sir, which is not something I was EVER able to do before with anyone else without feeling foolish.

So now that we have established that I am His submissive and I only serve Him, we have moved up to a higher level of submission, 'slave' status. This is something I never ever imagined I would be capable of. Third person, positions, markings, control. Who me??? fyre?? noooooo

But yes. yes it is true. And I am so unbelievably blissful I can't stand it. lol So yes, sometimes this life takes you places you never imagined you would go and you find that you are actually meant for it. All along it was where you were headed. And now you're happier for it.

I hope you do find the perfect balance. I know I have. It is wonderful! And I am happy for you that you are enjoying your role, bipolar.

~Master's muse~

thir
06-17-2011, 06:11 AM
I can completely relate to this. I started out my days in this life as a reluctant and bratty submissive. I never thought I wanted discipline. All I wanted was attention. I worked with a few different Doms and learned different styles of submission but none of them ever really worked for me. The thought of submitting to them, especially in 'public" like in here, was a little embarrassing to me. So I had a LONG way to go before I could really even call myself a submissive. Unfortunately for me, trust was a real problem. I had been lied to by several of the Doms I had tried to trust and it changed me. I went for a long time without even wanting to submit because of it.

My Master and I have had a long process of getting to where we are today because I was so hesitant to trust again. He was patient and persistent at the same time, and it worked out wonderfully for us. Becoming His submissive was a natural thing to do. Like breathing for me. I had no reservations, no mistrust, and it became second nature for me to call Him Sir, which is not something I was EVER able to do before with anyone else without feeling foolish.

So now that we have established that I am His submissive and I only serve Him, we have moved up to a higher level of submission, 'slave' status. This is something I never ever imagined I would be capable of. Third person, positions, markings, control. Who me??? fyre?? noooooo

But yes. yes it is true. And I am so unbelievably blissful I can't stand it. lol So yes, sometimes this life takes you places you never imagined you would go and you find that you are actually meant for it. All along it was where you were headed. And now you're happier for it.

I hope you do find the perfect balance. I know I have. It is wonderful! And I am happy for you that you are enjoying your role, bipolar.

~Master's muse~

You know what - I haven't really got anything to comment, I just felt like saying it is so GOOD to hear about these sun shiny tales now and then! :-))

LadyArana
06-17-2011, 03:57 PM
When I first got into the lifestyle it was as a submissive. Unfortunately, my first dominant, who is also my ex husband was DOMINEERING as opposed to DOMINATING. I discovered the hard way that there IS a difference between the two. A BIG difference. But that's beside the point. TorianDarkwolf, as he is known here in the Library, is the ONLY person that I will be submissive to now, and we've been together for three and a half years in real life. When he and I first got together, I had listed Daddy/babygirl play as being a soft limit of mine. Over the course of time and the building of trust, Torian was able to bring out in me the babygirl submissive that I didn't know was hiding within me. I thought that I would never be that kind of submissive. Now I know that I can be. And I have found ways to be that babygirl, bratty submissive while also being the obedient slave. It's a delicate balance, and sometimes one can get the other in trouble, but that's what makes it exciting and fun. It took me a very long time to figure out how to achieve that balance, but it is what he desires of me, and I do my best to please him. I don't know if this will help at all, but that's a shortened version of my story and how I became a submissive of the kind I never thought I would.