PDA

View Full Version : Help needed by a newbie

shishagal
11-08-2010, 06:09 AM
Has anyone got advice on how to stop the giggles while getting punished.
I am new to bdsm and have a real time Master that i only see every weekend due to our work commitments and living in different towns,we speak daily on line and online.last week i disgraced myself twice while talking on the phone first i got very cheeky with Master and over stepped the mark a few times and secondly i forgot myself and started munching on a biscuit (rude in any circumstance i know) so this weekend he gave me my punishment but i had to count and thank my Master and say what they were for unfortunatley having to say this set me off giggling again mostley through nerves but i just couldnt stop even when he took me over and past my pain threshold i had tears streaming down my face but still couldnt stop the giggle has anyone had simular experience if so how do you stop them. I dont want to annoy my Master in this way again.please help ;pout;

Kalika87
11-08-2010, 06:15 AM
The best way for me is to focus on why you are bein punished. What it was you done wrong and how it made him feel. For me, knowing i disappointed him is so much worse than any punishment he could give me. Try to concentrate on that.

shishagal
11-08-2010, 11:54 AM
will try to focus on that next time...i know there will be a next time :(

Kalika87
11-08-2010, 07:02 PM
There always is... *shrugs* ;)

shishagal
11-09-2010, 07:53 AM
especially for a new subbie and one thats found she lovesssssss the flogger and can but shhhhhh dont tell the Master lol

naughtyminx
11-10-2010, 06:36 PM
i have giggled at inappropriate moments as well when Master has had a flogger in hand. Sometimes its because i'm tired, other times because like you i have thought of something that made me giggle. It's very hard to stop when you get the habitual out of control giggles because the more you think about it the harder you giggle because you are giggling in the first place. i just take a deep breath and ask for a moment to compose myself. Eventually it works. Hopefully your Master understands that you are not laughing at Him and rather its a case of nerves, being tired, etc.

shishagal
11-11-2010, 06:09 PM
yes he understood and thankfully tonight there were no giggles phewwwwwwwwwwww but still laying on my belly typing:eek:

Snark
11-13-2010, 09:08 AM
Giggles, even laughter can be a form of uncontrollable release. Crying is a typical response and it can become uncontrollable. Discuss it with your master so he is aware that is not your being disrespectful, then let it go. That release may be exactly what you need to take you deeper into the relationship or get rid of some daily baggage. Make sure he doesn't harm you through misunderstanding you.

Mr.Quirt
11-13-2010, 04:03 PM
Dear shishagal,
You may respectfully suggest to your Master that he PM me. I have some suggestions I can give Him.
Mr. Quirt

understudy
11-14-2010, 10:35 PM
If you enjoy what is being done to punish ie the flogger the giggling can come from a release of endorphins.

shishagal
11-16-2010, 04:11 PM
thank you for all the advice...my Master knew it was nerves as he has been a dom for many years and told me not too worry too much about it

sweetiepie
12-12-2010, 02:11 PM
I think a lot of people giggle at inapropriate times.
I havnt really got any real advice for you becuase I do the same thing. but one thing which might help is to concentrate fully on what is happening, and try to get in the mindset that you ARE being punished and try to concentrate on not being punished again.
Another thing is to sit down with your Master/Dom and explain what you are feeling and why youthink you giggle and maybe try the punishment in different ways or on different levels and see if any of them stem the giggling?
xx

Ozme52
12-12-2010, 02:47 PM
When my girl started giggling I recognized that I had taken her to a new and unexpected level of endorphin release. It has become a goal of mine... whipsawing her back and forth between gasps and giggles.

Her eyes glaze over with lust when she gasps and giggles.