PDA

View Full Version : the gift for master

the_grim_one
11-14-2010, 01:33 AM
over the years i have found joy in making toys vs buying them
and as a master i know there is no greater joy then to see a toy you made bring joy or pain to your sub missive's face
but for a sub to craft a toy for there master's use in my humble opinion is a grate show of love so as my first task i thought i would
give others a chance to experience this

you have 3 toys to chose from

a flogger
a riding crop
a paddle

the easiest of the three i think is the flogger and the hardest is the crop

other then choice of the toy it is up to the crafter's to design the toy to make it unique and make it there own to make it there one of a kind item

and a word to both masters and submissive who chose to take on this task

when the toy is done make it apart of you or your master
when the master or mistress uses the item it should be as natural and move as if it where there very arm

monsignor
02-04-2011, 07:04 PM
My submissive mistress is always commenting that I must walk through a Lowe's store (big box, U.S. hardware store) with an erection.
I've made a small flogger using an old belt, leather shears to cut the tines, a small piece of dowel for the inner handle and electrical tape to cover the "grip".
Metal "links", chain lengths, rope lengths, "snap" locks, even an expandable shower rod for a portable "hang bar" in a motel are all good examples of the imagination's ability to work on the fly.
Alligator clips dipped in the liquid "rubber" make excellent clamps. (Her marriage deems it unwise to leave scars or permanent marks...)
Hand held vise clamps for breasts, buttocks or simply clamped to a door frame for tied suspension... ah, the list could go on all nite.

best,
monsignor