PDA

View Full Version : Non-human Fantasy Characters

Master13
12-04-2004, 02:39 AM
Do your fantasies ever include non-human characters?

Curtis
12-04-2004, 09:42 AM
Other / Dogs.

BabySub
12-04-2004, 10:03 AM
:vampbat:

Ooooooooo vampires.... Every time. ;)

There's just something... seductive. Scary. Dangerous. Exciting. Highly erotic.

:o

vistana
12-04-2004, 12:50 PM

:goodpost:

Not much to add to that. In complete agreement. :D

redEva
12-04-2004, 03:59 PM
Since I’ve been introduced to Anita Blake books, weres just floated to the top of my list. As a matter of a fact I am deeply in love with Nathaniel and painfully hopeful that next books come out soon, oh so very soon!
Laurell manages to include and mix all of the exotic turn-ons so successfully (IMO) that it is hard to find the separation line and decide what is most exciting.
The reason I choose were-people is because they are still humans with the animal within, something dangerous and potentially uncontrollable *shivers*

Nice poll though :-[

Lord Thomas
12-04-2004, 04:13 PM
I like vampires and sucubi/ incubi. The whole somewhere between life and death, youth and antiquity thing.

I do have to agree with redeva though, fascinating subject of lycanthropy. Lycanthropes are probably the more true of humans, as humanity in and of itself is an artificial condition. Boil away the shreds of civilzation and we are but predatory beasts in our most honest hearts. But even more so erotic, like the vampire, lycanthropes are predators with insatiable erotic appetites; violence, danger, madness, and murder are all so deliscious. :devious:

LT

petpleasureyes
12-04-2004, 05:29 PM
But you should read some Piers Anthony as well. He pretty much covers all of these in his books and i remember getting hot as a teenager reading them.
slave gary

Princess_04
12-04-2004, 06:55 PM
I have to say that I agree with vistana and babysub. If there's one non-human thing that gets to me, it's vampires.

BDSM_Tourguide
12-04-2004, 07:14 PM
Hmmm... Looking at all the responses in favor of vamps, maybe I should switch back to one of my vampire avatars. :-[

Master13
12-07-2004, 01:05 AM

Anyone know where some vampire bdsm fiction or pics can be found? I haven't had much luck with Google and what I do find is usually F/m.

But you should read some Piers Anthony as well. He pretty much covers all of these in his books and i remember getting hot as a teenager reading them.
I've read the Incarnations of Immortality series, the Apprentice Adept trilogy, and a large portion of the Xanth series. Those books were a major contributer (if not solely responsible) for my inclusion of fictional beings in by sexual fantasies.

Curtis
12-07-2004, 01:34 AM
Dr. James Kahn wrote a marvelous book, "World Enough, and Time", filled with human brains in lifelike robotic bodies, vampires, dryads, centaurs, unicorns, wolves and many, many others, all of whom have healthy sex lives, though the book itself isn't overly erotic.It was advertised as the first in a trilogy, but to the best of my knowledge, the third volume never appeared (and wasn't needed, since everything wrapped up neatly at the end of volume two). The second volume has some sex near the end (and giving birth to a new world), but on the whole lacked the wonderment of the first -- so much so that I didn't feel compelled to keep the second, whose title I have long since forgotten, around. World Enough is a simply marvelous book, and I strongly recommend it to anyone who enjoys either science fantasy or xenosex.

(As an aside, Kahn also wrote the mystery novel that the pilot for the TV series "Diagnosis: Murder" was later based on.)

GaryWilcox
12-07-2004, 07:15 AM
I do admit to having fantasies involving short women and large dogs.

And the occasional tentacle minion of Chtulu having it's way with some unfortunate teenager.

And while vampires sort of leave me cold, Werewolves, that seems sexy to me.

BabySub
12-07-2004, 12:26 PM
Anyone know where some vampire bdsm fiction or pics can be found? I haven't had much luck with Google and what I do find is usually F/m.
I know the feeling. Every time I want to read something on Vamps, M/f, I can never find anything. :confused: I'm sure there have to be some in this site somewhere, I just haven't found em yet. lol. My own imagination can sometimes do the trick though. :p

Hmmm... Looking at all the responses in favor of vamps, maybe I should switch back to one of my vampire avatars.
Yes please. :D

Mr. Veide
12-07-2004, 01:16 PM
Babysub, you would be perfect prey for a vampire. After all, a vampire needs a harem of sex slaves, willing toys who serve their Master.

The Vampire attracts you ladies because he dominates you and makes you submit...his mysterious powers entrapping you in a spider's web of seduction.

There is no escape...give in. To be a Vampire's Slut is an honour. :D

So, girls, spread 'em wide for the Vampire and be his for an eternity. :D

BabySub
12-07-2004, 01:26 PM
You speak the truth Mr Veide... :-[

I know this all too well, from role playing. Characters, entangled in that spiders web, really wanting to submit, but knowing it's wrong to do so. Finding the Vampire extremely charming and erotic, it's hard saying no. :o But in saying no, it takes the fantasy further, deepens it, enhances it. The teasing can go on for what seems an eternity, it's part of the whole deal.

:rolleyes: I'll stop before I write a novel here and now.

GaryWilcox
12-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Has anyone here seen the Levi's commercial featuring the woman being chased by a large dog who tears the jeans she's wearing off and returns them to its master? Then she shows up at his place in t-shirt and panties, looking chagrined, as he just laughs and shakes his head?

That was an odd turn on.

Shadoom
12-08-2004, 09:16 AM
Has anyone here seen the Levi's commercial featuring the woman being chased by a large dog who tears the jeans she's wearing off and returns them to its master? Then she shows up at his place in t-shirt and panties, looking chagrined, as he just laughs and shakes his head?

That was an odd turn on.

Tell me about it. How that commercial makes it past the FCC, I'll never know.

Not that I mind the commercial myself, of course. ;)

Master13
12-10-2004, 05:01 AM
I know the feeling. Every time I want to read something on Vamps, M/f, I can never find anything. :confused: I'm sure there have to be some in this site somewhere, I just haven't found em yet. lol. My own imagination can sometimes do the trick though. :p
I think it's odd that M/f vampire stories are so rare. Dracula himself was fond of bending comely young women to his will. I would have though there would be more bdsm Vampire stories of any kind. They seem well suited to it.
Many Vampires have some form of mind control powers. Which, as previously mentioned, are often directed against attractive members of the opposite (or same :)) sex. Also some variaties have control over their 'progeny'. Even most Vampires without mystical domination abilities crave power over others.
Now that we've established that they make good doms, think of the fun that can be had with a Vampiric sub. :devious:
Instead of drippin hot wax on her, use holy water. Add some extra humiliation by making her such or lick a 'lowly mortal'. Brand her by shining sunlight through a stencil. Want to whip her hard and often? No problem, just make sure she gets some blood afterwords. She'll be as good as new the following night, ready to play again.
Maybe I should probably just write by own kinky vamp story...

Siela
12-10-2004, 06:45 AM
Now that we've established that they make good doms, think of the fun that can be had with a Vampiric sub. :devious:
Instead of drippin hot wax on her, use holy water. Add some extra humiliation by making her such or lick a 'lowly mortal'. Brand her by shining sunlight through a stencil. Want to whip her hard and often? No problem, just make sure she gets some blood afterwords. She'll be as good as new the following night, ready to play again.

:goodpost:

Just reading that little bit got me excited ;)

BabySub
12-10-2004, 12:14 PM
Master13.... that was wonderful! Sounds like the start of a good story. Continue...?

Although, if anyone's reading this and is interested, I'd still love to see more M/f vamp stories, the M being the vamp. It certainly works in my imagination. :o I would attempt to write one myself, but I'm really short on time right now.

Vamp's win hands down as far as I'm concerned. :p

Master13
12-11-2004, 04:06 AM
Master13.... that was wonderful! Sounds like the start of a good story. Continue...?

Although, if anyone's reading this and is interested, I'd still love to see more M/f vamp stories, the M being the vamp. It certainly works in my imagination. :o I would attempt to write one myself, but I'm really short on time right now.

Vamp's win hands down as far as I'm concerned. :p
How about this for a story concept:
In the first part an old (but young and handsome looking) vampire is out hunting, when women catches his fancy. He desides to have some fun with her before draining her. Through a combination of long practiced charm and vampiric mind control, he gets her to come home with him. Once safely in the walls of his mansion he reveals his nature :-[ /f bdsm action ensues. At the end of part one, he decides that she is an amusing enough toy to keep around for a few centuries and turns her into a vampire.
In part two she discovers that as a vampire she is still under his power. As her sire he need only give her a command and she is compelled to obey. He uses the sunlight through a stencil method to brand her as his property. He now subjects her to harsher abuse, knowing that her undead body can take almost any punishment, and quickly recover. She also has to learn to live (unlive?) as a vampire. A task made no easier when he makes her feed on people she knows.
Will she escape? Find a way to kill her cruel master? Or simple learn to except the fact that she is the plaything of a bloodsucking monster.

BabySub
12-11-2004, 12:05 PM
:hail: Wow. Thats.. wow.. I'd love to see a story like that written.

And you damn well know I'd see myself in the 'victim's' part. ;)

BDSM_Tourguide
12-11-2004, 01:38 PM
You asked for it, sweetmeat. I hope you like it.

*Said with a slow lick up the side of the neck and a gentle nip at the earlobe.*

zig
12-11-2004, 02:47 PM
Do your fantasies ever include non-human characters?

I dreamed last night that I was fucking Data from Star Trek TNG. Woke up wet wet wet :Tasty:

BabySub
12-11-2004, 03:53 PM
You asked for it, sweetmeat. I hope you like it.

*Said with a slow lick up the side of the neck and a gentle nip at the earlobe.*
::Crumples into a panting heap on the floor::

Ooohhhhhhhh..........

jaeangel
12-12-2004, 09:21 AM
I picked 'other'. My masturbatory fantasies usually include Wolverine, :wolverin: of the X-MEN. I mean, he's drawn as this massive, muscled character in the comic books, along with those wonderful claws. Mmm. I can imagine him standing over my tied helpless body, cutting through my clothes with those claws and stripping me nude, and then taking me...oooh. And when the movie came out, I naturally gravitated toward Hugh Jackman.
Also, for those who are familiar with the X-Men, I get wet at the thought of being dominated by Emma Frost, the bitchy former White Queen of the Hellfire Club, and Madelyne Pryor, the Black Queen. All that leather they wear, that skimpy thong and bustier...! :o It never ceases to amaze me that they got those two characters, and indeed the whole Hellfire Club's Inner Circle thing past the CCA (Comics Code Authority) since comics are usually the provenance of the younger generation, so putting a strong female character looking like that into a comic book probably got a generation's worth of subs dreaming about her!

Curtis
12-12-2004, 10:46 AM
Well, the Hellfire Club IS educational; I mean, Ben Franklin belonged to it, for gosh sakes! And women have been wearing sexy costumes in comic books since the early 70s. It's possible that Marvel started it, but my recollection is that DC's Legion of Super Heroes was the first to show acres of skin. Of course it was around 1970 that Marvel's Black Widow (Natasha Romanova) switched to her 'Emma Peel' outfit, but while that was sexy black leather, it covered her from throat to toe. A decade before that there were some Marvel villains (like Enchantress, a Thor villainess) who showed a lot of skin.

On second thought, probably the original 'sexy' superhero costume was Wonder Woman's, back in 1941, and she's still wearing it today. From the same period were Black Canary and Zatanna, who both wore black fishnet stockings, high heels and...something else (who could remember anything else?).

GaryWilcox
12-12-2004, 11:06 AM
I play City of Heroes, a multi-user-can't-remember-the-proper-anagram video game that allows me to be a superhero in the fictional Paragon City. I have a number of heroes, but the one who gets the most team ups is Ms. Hospitality...

Yes, I have a back story to her, yes, it does heavily involve elements of BDSM, and yes, one of these days I'll get around to finishing it! Just too out of mood to think of anything naughty right now, with Erin and Christmas and my job. But someday.

jaeangel
12-12-2004, 02:02 PM
Well, the Hellfire Club IS educational; I mean, Ben Franklin belonged to it, for gosh sakes! And women have been wearing sexy costumes in comic books since the early 70s. It's possible that Marvel started it, but my recollection is that DC's Legion of Super Heroes was the first to show acres of skin. Of course it was around 1970 that Marvel's Black Widow (Natasha Romanova) switched to her 'Emma Peel' outfit, but while that was sexy black leather, it covered her from throat to toe. A decade before that there were some Marvel villains (like Enchantress, a Thor villainess) who showed a lot of skin.

On second thought, probably the original 'sexy' superhero costume was Wonder Woman's, back in 1941, and she's still wearing it today. From the same period were Black Canary and Zatanna, who both wore black fishnet stockings, high heels and...something else (who could remember anything else?).
I never knew that. Hmm. Wonder if he got a charge out of that kite-flying electricity thing? ;)
For me it's not only the costumes though. Both women have very domineering attitudes, and I think that's what I respond to the most. My X-Men erotica stories always involve dominating personalities on a smaller/younger/weaker person; Jubilee, in my case. I identify with her. And she's Wolverine's sidekick, which kind of makes my imagination wander a bit when it comes to 'off-panel' activities. In my stories they almost always have a Dom/painsub thing going offpanel. Maybe I'll post the story I wrote about them here at the Library, although this isn't really a fanfic site. Or put it up in my 'if you want to read it, ask for it' list.
And now that I've hijacked the thread completely, let's return it to topic before I get my chops busted by the MODERATORS!

Mr. Veide
12-13-2004, 08:55 AM
There is something deliciously erotic about a Villainess capturing a Heroine.

After all, a Villainess would know those feminine weaknesses...and would doubtless regard her new captive as a lovely doll to play with.

If I were a superheroine, I'd be more frightened of a powerful woman capturing me than a man.

A Mistress, after all, is not bound by any notions of chivalry or gentlemanly behaviour...she can do whatever she pleases with her captive girl! :D :D :cool:

BDSM_Tourguide
12-13-2004, 12:23 PM

Not terribly "non-human" though. :Oops:

GaryWilcox
12-13-2004, 01:26 PM
I believe the topic was Jae's interest in the X-Men (Wolverine, Jubilee), who are not in fact human. I think that should qualify for the OTHER column. Although they look human, their paranormal abilities are what makes them 'non human'.

And then there's the issue of what kind of stories they are having. Such as my Ms. Hospitality character getting tied to an examination table by Rikti invaders (aliens) or Vhazilok Eidolons (demonic undead). Or perhaps Wolverine being held down by thugs while the Black Queen toys with him.

As for Jae's stories, I dunno. I'm certain Jubilee having an unfortunate encounter with the Brood would qualify as at least one non-human in the encounter... Say, Jae, where do you write, anyway? Give a link!

Curtis
12-13-2004, 01:52 PM
And it's possible the non-human aspect is even more basic -- they're comic book characters, ergo two dimensional (in more ways than one).

jaeangel
12-14-2004, 07:59 AM
I believe the topic was Jae's interest in the X-Men (Wolverine, Jubilee), who are not in fact human. I think that should qualify for the OTHER column. Although they look human, their paranormal abilities are what makes them 'non human'.

And then there's the issue of what kind of stories they are having. Such as my Ms. Hospitality character getting tied to an examination table by Rikti invaders (aliens) or Vhazilok Eidolons (demonic undead). Or perhaps Wolverine being held down by thugs while the Black Queen toys with him.

As for Jae's stories, I dunno. I'm certain Jubilee having an unfortunate encounter with the Brood would qualify as at least one non-human in the encounter... Say, Jae, where do you write, anyway? Give a link!
If you define Homo Sapiens as humans, then Homo Superior (mutants) would qualify as nonhuman. Anyone remember the 'Holy War' story arc, where Jubilee got captured by mutant-hating religious fanatics and crucified? Makes me wonder if the writer of that story arc, Chuck Austen, is the same Chuck Austen whose artwork I was looking at in the 'Members' section of the Library.
Anyway. The X-Men have had a few brushes with aliens. The Brood, the Shi'ar (heck, Xavier was having a love affair with the empress of the Shi'ar Star Empire!) Xorn, heck, the Phoenix posessing Jean Grey's body was an alien/other life form, too. The Spirit Drinker, Mephisto, Sauron, Lucifer (the one who put Xavier in the wheelchair)...I could go on, but I think we got the picture.
Oh, and Gary. Those links. I have 25 regular fiction stories and 2 novels archived at www.fanfiction.net under the pen name 'Jaenelle Angelline', and a few stories at www.wolverineandjubilee.com, same pen name. I had a number of my BDSM-themed X-Men erotica at www.adultfanfiction.net but that site was recently closed, and I didn't keep backups of all those stories, so they're lost. I may start rewriting them if the interest is there. I did keep the chapters of the X-Men BDSM novellette 'The Apartment' on disk, so I have that if anyone wants to read it. Just email me. And I'm writing a few pieces for the DXEA, the Definitive X-MEn Erotica Archive at www.merchi.org, which haven't been submitted yet but will when I think they're good enough. I am currently working on two X-Men mainstream novellas and one X-Men BDSM erotica novellette and two ficlets as well as three strictly BDSM erotica pieces for the Library, all of which kind of got put on hold while I clean up and unpack from moving and finish the repairs on the new place (laying bathroom and kitchen floors, repainting, refinishing the hardwood floors in the bedrooms and living room and dining room.)
Yes, I'm a prolific writer (compared with most fanfic authors).
Oh...even if you aren't particularly interested in mainstream fiction, you might want to take a look. I've become famous among my 'fans' for the inclusion of a rape scene (or at least mention of one) in almost every story I write.
And now, BACK ON TOPIC...

jaeangel
12-16-2004, 07:01 PM
www.adultfanfiction.net has been moved to:
http://adultfan.nexcess.net. My work is there listed under 'Jaenelle'.

Master13
12-16-2004, 11:59 PM

Not terribly "non-human" though. :Oops:
As the creator of this thread, I here by rule that super heros/villians count as "non-human" for the proposes of the thread. There are two reasons for my ruling:
1. Most supers are either born different, or changed into something not completely homo sapien. (Batman and Iron Man being notable exceptions.)
2. I happen to agree with Mr. Veide :)

krista
12-19-2004, 06:54 AM
I like Aliens, Andriods/Cyborgs and monsters

All of those can be super-hot! :p

sarijak02
01-22-2005, 01:26 PM
i've always liked tentacle monsters, just writhing masses of tendrils and phallc shapes violating some wide-eyed manga heroine in a very short skirt.

Dark elves as well, so charming and sexy and pure evil.

sarijak02

Ruby
01-22-2005, 03:05 PM
I think it's odd that M/f vampire stories are so rare. ...

Master13, did you ever write that story? You've got a great imagination and readers like me are waiting.

Vampires are such a tasty turn-on! :-[ :Tasty:

BabySub
01-22-2005, 03:14 PM
::nods enthusiastically::

What she said. ;)

Master13
01-23-2005, 12:53 AM
Master13, did you ever write that story? You've got a great imagination and readers like me are waiting.

Vampires are such a tasty turn-on! :-[ :Tasty:
I'm afraid I haven't gotten around to writing it. It will be the next story I write for the library though (at the moment I only have one story in the library). I'm open to any suggestions or requests regarding its contents.

sarijak02
01-23-2005, 03:45 AM
I'm afraid I haven't gotten around to writing it. It will be the next story I write for the library though (at the moment I only have one story in the library). I'm open to any suggestions or requests regarding its contents.

Just to say that I'd very much like to see this story as well. I really liked your last one.

Myya
01-28-2005, 05:35 PM
Wow, I'd have to say all of the above ;)

can I count being turned into a robot/locked in a mechanical suit as one though? ;)

And as for vampires.... :-[ you can't get any better than them :)

And wow! Male dom/ vamp female sub sounds hot! I wanna read that story if anyone writes it :D

Master13
02-13-2005, 01:16 AM
i've always liked tentacle monsters, just writhing masses of tendrils and phallc shapes violating some wide-eyed manga heroine in a very short skirt.
You might be interested in Ghastly's Ghastly Comic (http://www.ghastlycomic.com/d/20010510.html). The two main characters are tentacle monsters, who have very different views about "violating wide-eyed magna heroines." While the comic aims more for funny than sexy, it has several scenes of tentacle rape.

miscolata
02-13-2005, 04:49 AM

Aside from everything that's already been suggested, on of the things I've always imagined is that the Domm/e vampire would be too good to feed on mere humans - the whole point of the vampiric slaves is that they go out into the world to feed, and their Mistress/Master then feeds off them.

Surely that's the ultimate service - to night after night offer your life's blood up to your Master/Mistress.

Oh, and either Joss Whedon or some other writer for Buffy the Vampire Slayer is seriously into BDSM. Constant, constant references :D. In particular for today's purpose, Drusilla tied Angel to her bed and got out a bottle of holy water and an eye-dropper to torment him with in season 2.

Oh god, I can't believe I typed all that.

I am such a geek.

-misc

ProjectEuropa
02-13-2005, 12:30 PM
Surely that's the ultimate service - to night after night offer your life's blood up to your Master/Mistress.

Surely the most gruesome of vampires is the one who started the legend, Vlad the Impaler! If my memory serves me well he was educated in the muslim court in Istanbul and was regularly subject to child abuse and when he took his place as the king of the vassal kingdom of Transylvania, regularly impaled his subjects while he feasted.

Can't think of the condition at the moment but there is a condition where one requires the nutrients of blood, mainly iron to function properly. Without it one suffers pain and irritation when in the light, hence the legend of vampires only coming out in the dark. It has been said that Vlad the Impaler had this condition. It was sometime ago I heard this so maybe someone more in the know can enlighten me as to whether this is correct.

miscolata
02-14-2005, 06:54 AM
Can't think of the condition at the moment but there is a condition where one requires the nutrients of blood, mainly iron to function properly. Without it one suffers pain and irritation when in the light, hence the legend of vampires only coming out in the dark. It has been said that Vlad the Impaler had this condition. It was sometime ago I heard this so maybe someone more in the know can enlighten me as to whether this is correct.

You're thinking of Porphyria - suspected to be behind the "madness of king george". Among other things, symptoms include purple wee, mental disturbances, receeding lips and gumlines (making the teeth look longer) and sun sensitivity (sufferers burn and blister easily).

The main problem for sufferers is the inability to produce haem, an important part of your blood. Unfortunately for the theory that it is the root of the vampire legends, the blood parts that porphyria sufferers need are broken down by the digestive system - so drinking blood doesn't help (although injections of blood products can).

It doesn't sound like a sexy disease to me. If you really want to turn your piss purple, just eat a lot of beetroot.

ObsidianCaine
02-15-2005, 10:35 PM
I like vampires, aliens, and dark elves.

I have Rped as dominate vampires on many occasions, I’m quite good at what I do. That is what I have been told so I took their word for it be it online, on the phone or otherwise. When it comes domination in these fantasies I’ am simply superb. Again I say that based on the reactions I have received. In that way I have made more than a few fantasies come true.

truckinnhorsin
02-16-2005, 01:18 PM
hehehehe mmmmmmmmm vamp. -drooling- i know, most true vamp freaks dont talk about buffy much... but ohhh godddd James Marsters as "Spike" .... mmmm he can tie me up n have his way with me ANY day. Serious fantasy and daydream miles racked up in the land of vamps. -happy shudder-

-turning into puddle of goo- i think i need to go clean up a bit....... lol

Teni

Ruby
02-18-2005, 09:52 PM
hehehehe mmmmmmmmm vamp. -drooling- i know, most true vamp freaks dont talk about buffy much... but ohhh godddd James Marsters as "Spike" .... mmmm he can tie me up n have his way with me ANY day. Serious fantasy and daydream miles racked up in the land of vamps. -happy shudder-

-turning into puddle of goo- i think i need to go clean up a bit....... lol

Teni

Teni,

Spike - an excellent choice for a fantasy - the bad boy vamp everybody loves to ... well for me, fantasize about.

Mmmmm, Spike. Mmmmm, Angel.

Yummy treats, both. Angelus, the dom, is so much more fun
than his "angel" side.

So much of the fan fic is way, way hotter than they ever
got on the show, but as misc mentioned earlier, they
did have some kinky writers.

If you're a fan of Angel or Spike in the dom roles - not playing together -
but with the girls - try Margot's Fiction. Her Silken Cage series is
"print and vibe" material. Angelus as dom in that series.
In her All Too Human story, Spike gets to be the dom.

http://pages.prodigy.net/leighschneider/margotsfemfic.htm

Gonna get out of my own puddle now...

Ruby

Master13
02-19-2005, 02:20 AM
Aside from everything that's already been suggested, on of the things I've always imagined is that the Domm/e vampire would be too good to feed on mere humans - the whole point of the vampiric slaves is that they go out into the world to feed, and their Mistress/Master then feeds off them.

I not sure if I'll be able to work that into the story I'm writting now, but I do like the idea.

Oh, and either Joss Whedon or some other writer for Buffy the Vampire Slayer is seriously into BDSM. Constant, constant references :D. In particular for today's purpose, Drusilla tied Angel to her bed and got out a bottle of holy water and an eye-dropper to torment him with in season 2.
I agree. Although it's never the focus, there are numerous references to bdsm throughtout Buffy and Angle.

Oh god, I can't believe I typed all that.

I am such a geek.
You say that as if it were a bad thing.

Ruby
02-19-2005, 03:21 AM
Vampire fans -

Jinn posted the excerpts from my novel today in the library. It's three stand alone chapters from "Blood and Betrayal: Taking an Amazon":
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=3234

Please leave reviews or PM me with comments. I'm working on
book two of the trilogy and feedback is so very important.

For those of you who missed the Legend of Lyssa :-[ in our
posting about Lord Mobius's dungeon, you can find it here:
http://www.vampirespet.com/FAQ

Enjoy,

Ruby

Ranai
02-19-2005, 05:36 AM
Gonna get out of my own puddle now...
Ruby
LOL - O sparkling one.
[Please imagine here a smilie blowing a kiss.]

Note to self: Vampires can melt rubies. Now that's creepy.

Ruby
02-19-2005, 12:05 PM
LOL - O sparkling one.
[Please imagine here a smilie blowing a kiss.]

Note to self: Vampires can melt rubies. Now that's creepy.

*** Caught your kiss and am sending it back with a big wet one and a deep belly laugh ***

You made my morning. Thanks!

prey4me
05-18-2005, 05:24 PM
I have an idea I call "The Spirit of Lust." In it, the "spirit" is sometimes a dispersed presence, and infects/affects a number of people, like "school spirit" can get a crowd going. When "generalized," the Spirit induces an orgy. Some of the participants are willing, others are not, so you get bawdy consensual sex and rape simultaneously.

Then the "Spirit" becomes localized, and resides in an individual where it takes control. The Spirit of Lust may cohabit the person with Pride, Power, and other spirits, making it especially evil and sadistic.

One of these days...I'll get around to writing that. My idea is to have the Spirit of Lust present at a girl's sweet sixteen party, and she is devastated as her wonderful party deteriorates into a violent, hedonistic orgy. Then, when everybody is sated, the Spirit "gathers itself together" and enters one particular person, who overpowers and rapes the girl.

As with most of my stories and ideas, she'll be wearing a beautiful, full-length silk gown, which will be shredded to pieces (above the waist) while her skirts are pulled up, exposing her virginityh to the predator's vicious assault.

sarahgetswet
06-07-2006, 02:51 AM
Vampires - since buffy these are a favourite

Elves

Halflings

Dwarves

Angels

Butterflys

The Dark Angel herself

and on and on

Ozme52
06-08-2006, 12:28 AM
The Underworld movies work well in this sense. I've RP'ed in a similar setting long before the movies came our. We also had gargoyles and a succubus.

I think these work well because the supernatural are extentions of the earth-based natural order of things. I find aliens of all sorts, whether ET's or BEM's unlikely to be interested in humans for the purpose of procreation or pleasure... and therefore don't tend to find anything to fantasize about with aliens.

Robots, androids, and cyborgs... of course, are merely overgrown sex toys and I can get jiggy with that. LOL

soccer_lax_gal
06-22-2006, 08:27 AM
Aliens for me. In my fantasies the aliens don't use humand for sex, just as pets. The feeling that I'm an enferior being-a pet, is highly erotic to me. Like the idea of aliens forcing a male human and female human to mate for study, to bread, turns me on.

As for vampires, eh, they're great in the movies, just never really got the sexual attraction to them. Then again, that's just my personal preference.

Daes
06-23-2006, 03:03 AM
This topic is well suited for me >.> loving fantasy an all ^_^

Vampires and demons are awesome, and Honestly ive always been curious about those tentacle monsters.. Cant help it, too many ideas.

When I read this topic I immediately thought about Belariath. Which has roused my curiosity in wolven creatures. (I know I'm an undercover freak ^.^) Being enslaved and tied down by that kinda creature would be hot imo =)

Uncle_Ed
06-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Mmm. Cats everytime. Cats are good.

karnautrahl
08-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Cars (including living cars like KITT and others I make up), other vehicles of various kinds, made up machines of one kind or another including space ships and various devices.

Occasionally horses and other animals.

Rare my fantasies have normal people in them :-).

darknight666
08-20-2006, 07:06 PM
Mine occasionally involve ghost pirates, those technically aren't humans.

I also vizualize me as a cat-girl, much like the one in my avvie.