PDA

View Full Version : Gay TSA Employees Shouldn't Be Allowed to Pat Down Travelers

thir
11-29-2010, 02:49 PM
"LaBarbera's issued a press release detailing his concern that gay TSA employees will "get turned on" while patting down travelers of the same sex. LaBarbera challenged the TSA, arguing that if it is inappropriate for a male TSA worker to conduct a pat down of a female traveler, the same is true for gay employees. According to LaBarbera this is the perfect opportunity for gay workers to get a cheap thrill, all at the expense of an innocent traveler."

http://www.care2.com/causes/civil-rights/blog/gay-tsa-employees-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-pat-down-travelers/

I am a little confused about this. In both Kastrup (DK ariport) and Manchester (UK airport) security pats down whoever bips the alarm, regardless of gender. And my experience with them is that they are unfailingly polite about it.

Frankly I doubt that the staff finds it particullarily thrilling to pat down all kinds of people 8 hours a day..but has anyone considered that the traveller might get a cheap thrill at the staff's expense? ;-)

Lion
11-29-2010, 10:28 PM
If I were the reason for someone being turned on, I'd take it as a compliment. Just as long as I don't miss my flight.

Ozme52
11-29-2010, 10:44 PM
Dude. You forget that this is the USA. Home of the Puritans. You know, those guys YOU kicked out of your country. LOL

Thorne
11-30-2010, 08:03 AM
I've never understood why people are so afraid someone might get turned on by them. What's the big deal? It's not like they're attacking you. You should feel flattered, I'd think.

denuseri
11-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Kinky body cavity searches and pat downs...line forms to the left lol.

thir
12-07-2010, 01:35 AM
Dude. You forget that this is the USA. Home of the Puritans. You know, those guys YOU kicked out of your country. LOL

Now now, they did leave of their own choice, because conditions here were impossible ;-)

But I do not see why people should read sex into any kind of touch, really.
And even if it did raise the blood pressure in a few people, noone would know...

thir
12-07-2010, 01:36 AM
Kinky body cavity searches and pat downs...line forms to the left lol.

And travels used to be so boring :-)

thir
12-07-2010, 01:39 AM
I've never understood why people are so afraid someone might get turned on by them. What's the big deal? It's not like they're attacking you. You should feel flattered, I'd think.

Well, not all sexual attention is welcome, I'll grant them that. And people should have a right to choose.

But you can take it too far, reading sex into = everything!

StrictMasterD
12-11-2010, 09:48 PM
If I can get to where I am going safley, I do not care if the person Patting medown is Gay or not my saftey comes first, plus with al those atingin line to board i can't believei t would even be an issue

denuseri
12-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Am I the only one here who has any airport security checkpoint pat down followed by naughty kinkiness fantasies?

gagged_Louise
12-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Getting patted (or frisked) while ordered to hold your hands crossed behind your back, after the X-ray has spotted a shampoo bottle in your bag, sounds kinda hot... ;)

Canyon
03-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Getting patted (or frisked) while ordered to hold your hands crossed behind your back, after the X-ray has spotted a shampoo bottle in your bag, sounds kinda hot... ;)

Wouldn't it be better if those hands were cuffed?

Thorne
03-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Makes me wonder how the TSA people would react if a lot of passengers started enjoying the pat-downs. Can't you just picture the look on some old guy's face when the man he's patting down starts moaning in pleasure and saying, "Ooh, damn, that feels so good! Lower, do it lower!"

DeityorDevil
03-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Given the... shallowness of many many many gay men, and the appearance of most grumpy Americans slogging through security, I don't see how this would really be a problem.

... speaking as a somewhat shallow gay man.