PDA

View Full Version : Dom seeking female sub

DomGary
11-30-2010, 05:51 AM
Recently I’ve been thinking about a fairly specific project I’d like to work on with a sub. Not sure if I’ll find anyone interested, but I figured it would hurt to post and find out.

I’m looking for a sub who is especially interested in being degraded and humiliated. This includes both in private and in public. In addition, I want to document this degradation and humiliation via a blog, to which both I and the sub will post. I will post the tasks I assign the sub, the sub will post the result. How she performed the task, and how she felt while performing it. I will make every effort to accommodate a sub’s limits and tasks will be tailored to fit the subs life and other commitments, but be aware that the goal is for at least some of the tasks to involve various levels of public humiliation and degradation. If this is not something you can do, then this won’t be for you.

Additionally, since posting to the blog will be one of the primary points of this relationship, writing will be a big part of the expectation. Spelling and grammar while nice are less important to me than the willingness to be detailed in your writing. I’m not expecting novels, but if you’re not comfortable writing up a couple of paragraphs then this probably won’t be for you either.

If this sounds interesting to you then send me a PM and we can discuss the details further.

Gary