PDA

View Full Version : Question...

subwhore
12-02-2010, 02:22 PM
This is my first time posting so I am sorry if it is not in the correct place.

I have a master but we seem to have more than just that kind of relationship for right now it is an online relationship we webcam everyday. We seem to have more of a connection and have talked about wanting to date eventually and stuff. We tend to do the sub/dom thing when we are in the mood for it. But he has asked me a few times if I care if he talks to other subs and stuff at first i said no because from past dom's I learned they may have many subs but subs should only serve one dom at a time. but the truth is I really do care. knowing he is talking to other women i hate it. it makes me think and wonder why I am not good enough for him, like why does he need more than just me whats wrong with me? i expressed some of these feelings to him the other night. his responce was that he cares for me and that he tellings me stuff he could not tell anyone else and he treats me wonderfully
but I still don't like that he is talking to others, am I wrong in hhow i feel?
thank you!

chipmunk_
12-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Your feeling are your feelings. They are understandable, and they are not wrong. However, that may not mean that you'll find what you want or need with your current master. Talk to him and tell him very clearly how you feel. He may decide that you're the only sub he wants, but if not, you may be faced with some difficult decisions. I wish you all the best.

Lion
12-02-2010, 08:43 PM
You aren't wrong with not liking that he's seeking other subs. I wish I could give you more advice that would be helpful, but I'll leave it to people who have been in relationships like yours.

MstrJake
12-02-2010, 09:41 PM
little sub, as the others have said, your feelings are your feelings and they are never wrong. Talk with your Master. Maintain an open mind and an open heart. Hopefully he will recognize that the talk is a time to not be in role, and will listen with an open heart. So the real question is what is it that you want/need at this time from him. How are you threatened by the other subs he is engaged with? If you are looking for an exclusive relationship then state that clearly, and be ready for the consequences. I don't pretend to know what the consequences are, they may be good or not, easy or complicated. You may find what you want, or you may find that you want something else. It is all good, all part of the journey. I wish you well.

FallenKnight
12-02-2010, 09:58 PM
You are my prefect sub. An I love you with all my heart.

FallenKnight
12-02-2010, 10:08 PM
And I'm sorry for hurting you.

subwhore
12-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Awww....that was really sweet hun I do care about you a lot and thank you for everything you said tonight it really meant a lot to me

To the others that posted thank you! As you can tell we had reall heart to heart about it we decided we wouldn't be talking to others.

I couldn't be happier =)

chipmunk_
12-02-2010, 10:29 PM
I'm very happy for you both.

sin {Nikon}
12-03-2010, 02:33 AM
i am really glad that you shared your feelings with your Master and that you can now both move forward in your relationship. i wish you both lots of luck and happiness.
~sin~

Snark
12-03-2010, 10:34 AM
The grass sometimes looks greener...til you realize how much work it takes to mow more than one lawn. And the neglected one always starts growing crabgrass...

Congratulations. Sounds like it's time to mow!

SirStein
12-11-2010, 03:34 PM
*sniff I love happy endings :)