PDA

View Full Version : Online pregnant/lactating sub

Wickedly_Good_777
05-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Looking for an online sub, possibly more, depending on the situation and your marital status. Getting back to where I was, I am looking for someone who who either has experience is not a must. You should however know what it means to be submissive and please no baggage (head games, toying with my emotions, playing me for a fool, etc.), please be willing to do this by email and instant messaging, and pics or webcam is nice but we can work up to those if we do them at all. I hope this does not detour any potential subs. For a list of my bdsm interests, feel free to check out my profile. If you would like to know more of them or would like to apply, I can be contacted on here or by private message. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to talking to any and all potential subs who are interested in this.

Wickedly_Good_777
05-24-2010, 07:38 PM
No longer looking, I found what I was looking for. Thank you to those who are looking at this post. I am sure the right dom is out there for you. I wish you the best of luck in your search.

Wickedly_Good_777
06-07-2010, 01:32 AM
I am back to looking once again for a sub/slave. Looking for one that is into some of the things I am into, humiliation, pain, control are just a few things there are more and willing to discuss them with any potential candidates. Thank you for the time to read my posting. Just to make sure I was understood, I am once again looking for a sub/slave.

Wickedly_Good_777
06-07-2010, 01:54 AM
I am once again looking for an online sub, possibly more, depending on the situation and your marital status. Getting back to where I was, I am looking for someone who who either has experience is not a must. You should however know what it means to be submissive or a slave and please no baggage (head games, toying with my emotions, playing me for a fool, etc.), please be willing to do this by email, instant messaging, and possibly text messaging if their is an agreement to it. Pictures or webcam is nice but we can work up to those if we do them at all. I hope this does not detour any potential subs of slaves. For a list of some of my bdsm interests, feel free to check out my profile. If you would like to know more of them or would like to apply, I can be contacted on here or by private message. My old slave, got back together with her ex and this leaves me with no slaves or subs. Hope to hear from any and all perspective subs or slaves who are interested in being controlled in everyway, humiliated, and sexually used. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Good luck to all who are looking for their dom and may your days be full of happiness.

Wickedly_Good_777
06-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Feel free to ask me about my bdsm interests as there are so many, I have decided to remove them from my profile.

Wickedly_Good_777
06-16-2010, 02:58 AM
I am online on my messengers and have 2 wonderful days of relaxation to look forward to. Hope to spend them chatting with a nice submissive female. Well anyways, just thought I would throw that out there and see what happens. Have a good day or night everyone.

Wickedly_Good_777
07-08-2010, 12:33 AM
I am a strict male dom and I am looking for a female sub that is willing to either do sessions on cam or do pics of tasks as they are completed. I know that is going to detour a lot of perspective subs, but its for the knowledge that you have completed the task that I mention the pics part. Its easy to say you have done something when you haven't if there are no pics to provide proof. Also with the cam I can see that you are actually doing what I ask of you. When not doing this, we can play or chat thru email, IM, and cell phone as I have unlimitted text. Some of the things I am into are orgasm control, pain, bondage, candle wax, humiliation, nipple clamps, and fisting. If you wish to know more feel free to PM me. This is strictly online and there is little chance of us meeting in person. Please be at least 18 years old no older than 43 years old.

Wickedly_Good_777
07-14-2010, 07:05 AM
Still looking. I have more interests than I have listed on my profile. Message me about my others to find out more of my interests.

Wickedly_Good_777
07-15-2010, 06:02 PM
Still searching

Wickedly_Good_777
10-20-2010, 02:48 AM
I am looking for an online obedient female sub. Age is unimportant, but please be serious when inquiring. My bdsm/fetish interests are as follows: cupping, anal play, forced orgasms, orgasm control/denial, wax play, nipple play, nipple torture, clothespins, lactation, pregnant, pet play, bathroom control, whipping, spanking, figging, breast bondage, enemas, and many more. Pics can be worked up to and cam is not necessary either, both are things that can be worked up to. I am understand and patient, but I can also be firm and strict when I need to be. I should mention that my days off are wednesdays, thursdays, and sundays. All other days I work from 4pm to 1am pacific time. I look forward to hearing from all those who are interested. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Trinity23
10-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Hello. I am new to BDSM, but I am very interested in being a submissive. I want to please. I want to have a master. I know I have much to learn, but one must start somewhere. I am into everything you've listed.

Wickedly_Good_777
11-10-2010, 09:52 AM
I am still looking.

Tcup
11-23-2010, 10:24 PM
I am new to this site and relatively new to the culture but I am a female sub hoping to find an online master to start and help train me. I want to be controlled and am looking for a master to please. I am 18 and in college and desperately in need of a dom in my life.

Wickedly_Good_777
11-28-2010, 02:50 AM
Please no time wasters. This is for either playing or to train inexperienced subs, or both of those two things. Serious replies only.

Wickedly_Good_777
12-04-2010, 05:56 AM
I am a male Dom and I am looking for an online pregnant sub. I know these types are scarce, but I long to have another sub who is pregnant. It has been a few months since I have had a pregnant sub and I miss having one. Please be at least 18 years of age, older than 18 is great too. Thank you for reading my posting and to those interested I look forward to hearing from you.

lilkitty38
12-10-2010, 11:12 PM
I've been in the lifestyle for over 7 years. I was released from my last Master over a year ago. Have same interests as you, sir. Interested in talking more. Looking for a Master who has experience and is strong.

Wickedly_Good_777
12-16-2010, 03:08 PM
I am still looking for the right online sub for me.

Wickedly_Good_777
02-28-2011, 01:49 PM
I am looking once again for an online female sub.

Wickedly_Good_777
03-09-2011, 12:20 PM
I would like to let any new female subs know i am still searching.

Wickedly_Good_777
03-13-2011, 02:05 PM
I am still looking and am off for the rest of today, then it is back to work till wednesday.

Wickedly_Good_777
04-20-2011, 01:54 PM
I am looking for an online obedient female sub. Age is unimportant, but please be serious when inquiring. My bdsm/fetish interests are as follows: cupping, anal play, forced orgasms, orgasm control/denial, wax play, nipple play, nipple torture, clothespins, lactation, pregnant, pet play, bathroom control, whipping, spanking, figging, breast bondage, enemas, and many more. Pics can be worked up to and cam is not necessary either, both are things that can be worked up to. I am understand and patient, but I can also be firm and strict when I need to be. I should mention that my days off are wednesdays, thursdays, and sundays. All other days I work from 4pm to 1am pacific time. I look forward to hearing from all those who are interested. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Wickedly_Good_777
04-20-2011, 02:04 PM
I am looking for an online obedient female sub/slave. Age is unimportant, but please be serious when inquiring. My bdsm/fetish interests are as follows: cupping, anal play, forced orgasms, orgasm control/denial, wax play, nipple play, nipple torture, clothespins, lactation, pregnant, pet play, bathroom control, whipping, spanking, figging, breast bondage, enemas, and many more. Pics can be worked up to and cam is not necessary either, both are things that can be worked up to. I am understand and patient, but I can also be firm and strict when I need to be. Must be of legal age and must not be into playing head games. I should mention that my days off are wednesdays, thursdays, and sundays. All other days I work from 4pm to 1am pacific time. I look forward to hearing from all those who are interested. Thank you for taking the time to read this.