PDA

View Full Version : Hiya :)

GingerSub
12-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Hello there! I'm Anne, I'm 18, and I'm a submissive. I'm technically new to BdSM, but I got into it because I had a boyfriend for almost a year who was really into it. He introduced me slowly, but it didn't take me long to find that it something I greatly enjoyed. Even though I'm not with him anymore, I still have those desires in me and I'm grateful to him for introducing me to BDSM. On the non sex front, I'm a Ginger, I love Doctor Who with a passion. I'm a huge Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie fan. I love Tintin, and all my favourite actors are from somewhere in the UK. I'm very chatty, so I'd love to talk sometime! :)

DontBother
12-06-2010, 06:16 PM
Welcome to the library.

chipmunk_
12-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Hi Anne.
Welcome to the Library! This is a great place with a lot of friendly members. If you love to talk, the chat room here is almost always active. Take your time and check things out. Ask questions if you need to. Above all, enjoy your time here.

rosebud
12-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Hello Anne, Warm Welcome hugs to the Library!

There's lots to see and do here and going into Chat
or the Fun and Games area is a great way to meet
some friendly people.

i hope you enjoy your time here.
Have fun!

xx rosie

CuddleDom
12-11-2010, 11:55 PM
Hello Gingersub I am new here too. Dr Who, Sherlock Holmes and Tintin are fantastic. Heroes without guns or superpowers are such a rarity in fiction. The Saint being the only one I can add off the top of my head.

Kalika87
12-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Welcome aboard, hun. Have fun, play safe and enjoy!

From one ginger to another, hope you stay here at The Library.

Kalika xKx