PDA

View Full Version : Out of curiosity...

merit
12-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Imagine the following scene: a dog house in a park with a woman in it, her inviting naked bottom standing out the rest of the body inside. On top of the house, a sign: "Help yourself in any way You please, but beware You will be filmed".

In Your opinion, how many people would take the challenge in percentage of the population looking at the house ?

_ID_
12-08-2010, 05:19 PM
It would depend on where geographicly we are speaking. Larger cities would have a higher probability of people doing something.

merit
12-09-2010, 12:43 AM
Good point, thank You. So, for sake of completeness:
* in a crowded city, not an isolated village;
* in a location where the crime rate is low :).

peach
12-09-2010, 01:16 AM
Pretty sure the trip to the police station would happen for public exposure and indecent public acts, might ruin the idea of fun pretty fast. Unless convicts and drunks are your idea of fun.

merit
12-09-2010, 01:57 AM
Thank You. Mmmm... obviously i did not think it through. i have a lot to learn, apparently.

rosebud
12-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Pretty sure the trip to the police station would happen for public exposure and indecent public acts, might ruin the idea of fun pretty fast. Unless convicts and drunks are your idea of fun.

*Eeeeek* LOL....Here i was, waiting for the punch line! :rolleyes:

_ID_
12-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Large city, low Crime... Probability of someone doing something to the girl and being filmed? VERY LOW. You actually have a higher probability of someone calling the cops and complaining, or stating the woman is probably in distress and the cops needed to help.