PDA

View Full Version : Lost story

barrelfish
12-10-2010, 05:05 PM
There's a story that I read quite a long time ago, and I rather liked it. Unfortunately I can't seem to find it anywhere... I've spend several hours exhausting my google-fu both here and on asstr.org (the two sites I regularly read), plus "Advanced search"... and so far I've got nada.

It's quite a long story (in the neighborhood of 10-20 chapters). It begins with a girl/woman who receives some article of clothing (panties, perhaps.. don't remember?) in the mail from a stranger. She can't take them off. Slowly they start to control her. There's a focus on exhibitionism (being made to walk around in public, etc., one particularly memorable scene involved sitting on a park bench). A few chapters in the clothing takes on a chastity-belt-like property. It was a little light on the sex, mostly f-self.

Quite some time later it's revealed there's a man pulling the strings. At times he sends her e-mail instructions to follow. Eventually he reveals himself, takes her into his harem.

I've looked absolutely everywhere and I'm at my wit's end. Any help would be appreciated.