PDA

View Full Version : New hear

Bondage Boy
12-11-2010, 03:31 PM
hey all, im a bit nervous about this but hear goes. Im 18 and have been fascinated with the world of BDSM from a young age. Its kind of been my dark secret that no one knows about, but i want that to change. I could never approach the people my everyday friends with this sort of stuff so thats why i came hear. Im hear to learn and to expand my knowledge of the BDSM world but to also meet some friendly people, people who dont kind an almost total novice. So thats all i have to say at the moment, its good to find a place where i can let out the other side of me ;), i hope to be more active hear and hopefully speak to some of you soon.
P.S. im not sure if this is the right place for this post but im sure it wont matter in the long run.

Bondage Boy
12-11-2010, 03:40 PM
hey all, im a bit nervous about this but hear goes. Im 18 and have been fascinated with the world of BDSM from a young age. Its kind of been my dark secret that no one knows about, but i want that to change. I could never approach the people my everyday friends with this sort of stuff so thats why i came hear. Im hear to learn and to expand my knowledge of the BDSM world but to also meet some friendly people, people who dont kind an almost total novice. So thats all i have to say at the moment, its good to find a place where i can let out the other side of me ;), i hope to be more active hear and hopefully speak to some of you soon.

chipmunk_
12-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Hi B.B.
Welcome to the Library! This is a great place to learn about your interests. There's a lot of information in the forums. Take your time and read a lot. Don't be afraid to ask questions. The chat room is a great place, if you'd like to get to know some people. The members here are mostly very welcoming and friendly. Enjoy!

rosebud
12-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Hello Bondage Boy, Welcome to the Library, hun!
It's a Pleasure to meet you!

i hope you enjoy your time here!

xx rosie

Kalika87
12-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Welcome aboard, hun.
You picked the best place to begin your education. ;)
Have fun, play safe and don't hesitate to ask questions. We are a big family here and like to help each other out.

Kalika xKx

sweetiepie
12-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Hey welcome to the library :)
there;s no need to be worried or nervous here. Like Kalika said, we are a big family, and never be scared or nervous about asking questions. we all get on and love to help erach other out :)
xx