PDA

View Full Version : My life changed today

mrnobody
12-13-2010, 04:32 AM
I was chatting to this guy I had just met on the internet. He said he liked to be dominated and was I interested?. I liked his picture so said sure after which we talked for a while about what we might do.

Now I'm totally new to all this but some how we have begun to arrange a home invasion/rape date.

I'm pretty damn turned on by this and my head is swimming with ideas.

Obviously being new I'm looking for more ideas, do's and do not's, The whole thing has already started though as it was all about what I wanted to do. Very strange. I feel kind of weird.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I'm feeling a little lost, if not turned on, by all this right now.

leah06
12-14-2010, 10:39 PM
Um, be super careful? Since you have no idea if this guy is even who he says he is. Nightmare scenario, it's some enemy or acquaintance of this guy who's setting him up to be raped by a stranger who thinks it's consensual. Not saying that's what's happening, or even very likely, but it has happened. Google Jebidiah Stipe and Ty McDowell if you don't believe me. They're both serving 60 year sentences.

denuseri
12-14-2010, 11:07 PM
I am with leah on this:

No matter how much you think you can...You never really can "know" someone from online interaction alone.

Safety first...kink 2nd.

CuddleDom
12-20-2010, 10:05 PM
Yes safety first.

Meet somewhere public the first time for a casual chat. That way if you sense anything odd you know to walk away. Without a face to face meeting first, you can't judge if the person is sober and/or sane when they are asking you.
Get them to write down a list of limits. That way they have to think about it first and also you can clarify any grey areas before any scene is played.