PDA

View Full Version : 1year

GenieInABottle
12-15-2010, 04:41 AM
I came to this site a little over 2 years ago, just out of curiosity and with an interest in learning. Of course, when I registered, I received a number of messages from people on this site asking all the standard introduction questions. All of those early correspondences eventually gave way to silence…all but one.

After getting to know each other on the site and on yahoo for over a year, we made plans to meet. The days leading up to this first meeting were easily the most nerve wracking week of my life; it’s not every day a girl meets her online Dom. Little did I know then that one year later, I’d be here…reminiscing.

Mind you, driving to our meeting place I thought for sure I was driving to my death…a thought I’m still teased about . It was a great night, though. Simple and easy, we spent the time talking and not a single topic had to do with anything in the lifestyle…just 2 new friends, sharing stories and jokes. I, of course, was thrilled. This person, who for so long had been merely a voice and a name was finally sitting in front of me. It was a great night. I don’t know why, but we actually thought we would only meet that one time. Looking back on it, I don’t think either of us really believed a single meeting would suffice.

Without sharing too much of our year long relationship, he has taught me so much…and not just about being a submissive, but about me. He has held a higher standard for me than I did for myself, but knew I was easily capable of a higher standard…I learned a different kind of personal strength and have a new value for myself…all because of him and our relationship. Out of everything, I think that is probably the best and most important thing I have gained. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t easy…and there was a long while where it looked like every day may be our last day together…and yet, we’ve prevailed…and are stronger for it.

I can’t imagine what my life would be like without him…and I don’t want to think what it would be like if he were to leave, back when it seemed that way so often. I tell him all the time that I’m his “ball and chain,” and as silly as it sounds, I’d do anything I could to keep us on this good path.

To my Master, it has been an amazing, emotional, enlightening, stressful, exciting, and dramatic year…I wouldn’t change it or trade it...not for anything…and I love you more and more everyday (except when our football teams play each other...but that’s neither here nor there)

(Disclaimer: To any new submissive, know that my story IS NOT common and you SHOULD NOT rush to meet anyone from online without taking proper precautions. I was lucky but many are not…so be sure to stay safe and be careful…please.)

sin {Nikon}
12-15-2010, 04:53 AM
Congratulations! i am very happy for you. i wish you both lots of luck and happiness together, for many years to come :)
~hugs~ sin

denuseri
12-15-2010, 10:12 AM
One is very glad to hear that you safely entered into the life and prays that your relationship continues to be a long and fruitful!

Kalika87
12-15-2010, 09:02 PM
Congratulations! Hope everything works out and you are happy together. :)

Kali x