PDA

View Full Version : Cover that slut with your cum

Aurelie.Catena
12-17-2010, 03:22 AM
Two persons enter the basement room. One is a 6ft5 tall and broad man, the other a tiny, slender female. His strong fingers hold the female in a tight grip, she is unable to get loose and escape. He pushes her into the middle of the room and he orders her to undress. Being shy, she turns her back to him not to show her delicious body. She undresses and he orders her to throw the clothes to him. She obeys and her face burns red when she notice she can't hide herself anywhere. His strong voice tell her to kneel on an old, stained mattress on the floor. She obeys and she hears noises of a metal chain close to her. He leaves her alone in the room. She hear his steps as he walks away into the darkness of the basement.

Here I am, naked, helpless, offered to your lust and jism. i am kneeling on an old, stained mattress in the middle of the basement. The word has been spread around that I would be there. Pictures of me naked have even been pinned into the public restroom of the area, with a map showing where this basement is and when the feast would start.

The time has arrived now. As you arrive, you see that on the door of the room a sheet of paper has been pinned. It says "Cover this bitch with cum, make her happy."

All along, I have been waiting on this mattress, shivering, wondering how many men would come. I have long, curly auburn hair, green eyes and a fit body. A stiff black leather collar is padlocked around my neck, preventing me from moving my head too much. The word "SLAVE" is engraved on it in big, white letters. From the collar, a long chain is leading to a pipe in a corner. I won't be leaving this room until my Master releases me. Leather cuffs are padlocked on my ankles too but they are not linked and my legs remain totally free. Across my chest words have been written with a black marker: "COVER ME WITH CUM". Across my forehead the words "CUM SLUT" have been written in the same way.

[Please describe in details what you do in that room. I shall react to your posts. I am here to collect the most messages from as many peoples as possible.]

ThanemJordan
12-19-2010, 02:32 AM
I hear my footsteps echo thru the basement. I know she hears them too and know that someone is comming. I enter the room and I see her. She is on her mattress, in her kneeling position, holding her hands to the back of her head. I wonder why noone chose to use her. She is a beauty, with curly hair to her shoulders. Pretty green eyes in her lovely face. Her soft mouth, that I know can give both pleasure and pout, is not showing any emotions. I look at her lovely breasts, firm b-cup sizes, coinsize areolas. And noone wanted to have her in any way. For free. I know how well her velvetsoft secrets could pleasure any man. I go to the pipe and put my key in the padlock, unlock it, unwrap the chain from the pipe and hold the chain in a firm grip. I hold the chain like a leash, I yank it to let her know, that we are leaving again.