PDA

View Full Version : Sores between the legs

ranssub87
12-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Hi all,

After play or my period I sometimes get some very sore patches between my legs. I have quite a low labia and the sore patches are right at the tops of my inside legs, groin area.
Now figuring it must be similar to nappy rash (how embarrassing) I have been using sudocrem to treat them which seemed to work. However, recently this has been getting more frequent (maybe because of more frequent sessions) and the sudocrem doesn't seem to soothe it quite so much. They have recently been more painful as in it hurts when I walk and wear any underwear and a few weeks ago one actually weeped constantly.
So does anyone have any advice on how to prevent these or what I can do to soothe, reduce the pain and treat them? I am unfortunately rather prone to thrush as well so need to be careful what I use down there.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ranssub :D

peach
12-19-2010, 12:50 PM
I would recommend that you see a doctor, if you haven't already. It could be a symptom of something you are unaware of and the doctor can prescribe you something that will take care of it, or at least control it so that you aren't in pain.

Lisais mine
01-04-2011, 08:12 AM
yeah, you need a doctor. that sounds like a staph infection.

ffion
03-01-2011, 09:05 AM
kamillosan might help, if it's just an abbrasion or irritation from fluids.

skye
05-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Are you possibly allergic to latex? Can cause a rash and even blistering if so. Something to look at too as a possibility.