PDA

View Full Version : The most humiliating thing...

Woogsbie
12-19-2010, 08:09 PM
I was wondering what your most humiliating moments have been -- and since this is Christmas time -- whether they were given or received does not matter.

Miss_Red
12-21-2010, 03:27 PM
When I was a teenager and My mom slapped Me in the face in front of a boy I really liked. I was mortified.

Flaming_Redhead
12-21-2010, 07:47 PM
I have way too many to list, so I'll just pick one from this year. On my second date with my fiance, we were walking back to his truck which was parked in a parking deck that was undergoing renovations. The heel of my stiletto found a hole in the concrete, and I fell. Luckily, I caught myself before my face smashed into the floor, but I tore my stockings, scuffed my shoes and scraped the palms of my hands. I was more worried about whether anyone else saw me than how badly I was hurt.

CuddleDom
12-21-2010, 08:36 PM
The first time I bought condoms, the sales assistant called for a price check on PA.

Ozme52
12-21-2010, 10:39 PM
LOL... Not humiliating... but could've been if I'd handled it wrong... but the first time I bought condoms, back when you had to ask the pharmacist because they were kept behind the counter, he asked "What size?"

I'm sure I gulped but I've never been one to shy away from saying I don't know something... and said I have no idea... and he then took pity on me and said they came three, six, or twelve to a box. LOL

darkrainbow
12-23-2010, 10:19 PM
A year or so ago, I told a girl at my college I'd sell her an old text book and she said she'd stop by my room at some point. Later that night, I took out my toys and was on my computer when there was a knock on my door. So I say "Coming!" as in "I'll hide my toys, put pants on, and get the door," but the thing about the word "coming" is that it sounds a lot like "Come in!" and my door happened to be unlocked. At least I had a shirt on, by my vibe is hot pink and I couldn't stand up because I was bottomless. So I just point to the book on my desk and she puts the money down and leaves. I'm SURE she saw my vibe just sitting next to me - I had no time to move it. And while my comforter was mostly covering me, I think it was clear I had no pants/undies on. I still can't look her in the eyes when I see her around campus. >.<

Woogsbie
12-26-2010, 01:21 PM
One of my embarrassing moments came when I was 17 years old. I was dressed in my tux and was about to go pick up my date for the senior prom. The phone rang. It was the girl. She needed me to purchase tampons so she could finish getting dressed.

So, here I was -- in the grocery store -- with my tux on -- with my invisible sign that said, "Guess who is not getting laid tonight?" sign on my back...