PDA

View Full Version : Would you/could you

singletaillover
12-20-2010, 11:12 PM
If your Master/Dom/me was seeing you off in a airport and he/she forbids you to cry in front of he/she would you obey you them? or would you just let it all come out?

lucy
12-21-2010, 12:47 AM
I'd probably be wondering so much why he would forbid me to cry that I would completely forget to cry.

denuseri
12-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Ive never been ordered to stop crying in such a situation with any kind of seriousness on the dominants part.

There are some things that no matter now much self disipline one developes one is simpley not going to be able to respond as desired in every situation. A wise dominant knows and understands such things for what they are and shouldn't be upset when they happen.

Ozme52
12-21-2010, 02:56 PM
One would hope you would try to be obedient, though it is an imposssible situation.

The dominant, whether male or female, is probably thinking it's a no win situation.

If you cry and s/he is moved to likewise cry, will s/he appear weak in your eyes?
If you cry and s/he appears unmoved, will you think her/him uncaring?
If you cry and s/he smiles (for it is a true sign of your affection/love of her/him) will you think her/him cruel?

The second time my girl and I parted, she cried in the hotel room, I smiled, captioned with words to let her know how pleased I was with her.
She apparently cried a second time as I left her in the TSA line and returned to my car.

Lady_mischief
12-21-2010, 03:14 PM
I would obey, to the best of my ability.

I would also ask, "You know I really want to stomp my foot, fall to my knees in a chest heaving sob as I beg you not to make me get on that plane, Right?"
He would reply, "I know" and all would be well.

singletaillover
12-22-2010, 05:30 AM
i have just been told by Master that i have 2 options the first option is this. I can cry as much as i want but dont expect Master to stay with me for 2 and a half hours as he would walk off and drive back home.....................The second option is to hold the tears back and wait until i go inside the departure lounge and then i can cry as much as i want to............... i have no options but to go with the second options as the first options would be worse than the second option.

wyldrose
02-05-2011, 11:25 PM
We do this sometimes, actually, when i'm going to my non-city and therefore 4+ hours from Master home. He tells me not to cry when we part, and i can just manage it if i focus on him completely. As soon as we're out of sight though, it all comes out anyway. He does it like that because otherwise i wouldn't be able to pry myself off him, lol.

gracieflower
11-24-2013, 08:36 AM
I think in situations where you know you are parting from one another, each person will react and cope with that in T/their own way. If i am truly emotionally connected with someone, i will cry, but i will fight it, because i want to be stronger than that. But knowing what i do now, i would let the tears fall as they come, because they are a part of who i am, and they show the depth for which i care and am struggling with the thought of saying goodbye. I may fall to pieces when i can no longer be seen or heard, but if i think my One would know me enough to see the struggle it is to begin with, and not discount how deeply His leaving affects me. It wouldn't matter if it was in person, on the phone, skype, or through our chat online.

I like to think that in person He would smile at me, and my sister would hug me tight. Id be a tearful mess, but I'd be T/theirs, and T/they'd love me anyway.