PDA

View Full Version : Running Errands for Master

zee
12-25-2010, 04:03 AM
Running an errand for Master is often an adventure. Here's a story of my trip to get a new crop after we broke the last one on my ass...

The pain in my cheeks this morning gives me the motivation to replace the broken crop so off to the horse place I trot.

Declining their offer to "help me find something", I wander around the store, no sign of crops. There are some other items that bring to mind possibilities. Ropes, whips, saddles sitting on wooden tripods. I blush as I pass the bits, remembering Master's comment.

When the 2nd miss helpful approaches me, I cave and ask where the crops are. She guides me over to a big basket. We kneel down.

"Does your daughter ride?" Good, I don't need to lie.
"Yes."
"How old is she?" Whew, another safe question.
"17"
"Okay, you'll want this one", she says handing me the lamest looking one of the bunch.
"Thanks."
"This one is cute," I say pointing to a little glittery wand type thing. "But what is this?" I'm touching the most wicked looking thing in the basket. It's got a really long handle with a hard, stiff shiny leather thing on the top.
"It's a Racing Bat."
"Looks intense."
"Well, those jockey's are really small."
"Yeah they are. And riding up so high with their knees against their chests." There's an uncomfortable silence. We both know I'm babbling.
"Okay, thanks", I say hoping she'll take the hint and leave but she hangs out. After an awkward silence, I say "I think I'll just look these over. Thanks again". Finally, she get's a clue and steps away.

I take a deep breath and tune the world out. I'm here on an errand from my beloved Master. The thought gives me strength and a gentle calm washes over me. My pussy begins to soften and I can feel moisture in my panties. I'm already on my 2nd pair today. I'll need a third.

Slowly I examine the crops. Making a gentle fist, I run my hands up and down the long sexy handles slowing, like I'm jerking them off. Feeling the different textures against my palms, admiring the beautiful designs and colors, caressing the leather tips lightly with my finger tips. Wish Master was here. In my mind, He pushes me up against the wooden pole, positioning my hands up high. He lifts up my skirt and test them. All of them. One... by... one....

I shudder and pick out the crop with the widest, stiffest, most wicked looking tip. It feels yummy in my hand. I stand up and am about to step away, but at the last second, this greedy slut, leans back in and grabs a matching Race Bat.

I pretend to look around for a few minutes but everything is starting to blur and it's getting harder to breath. I head to the counter. So many people, so many men in cowboy hats. A sign reads, "Save a horse, ride a cowboy". "Pass, I'd rather ride a Master."

I get my first break. A woman is working the register. I keep my treasures hidden, tucked safely down by my side until finally she asks, "How can I help you?"

I quickly pull them out almost smacking the Race Bat into the counter. "I just need these please". I can't look her in the eye.

As I go for my wallet, she picks up the crop and smacks another woman on the ass. The woman's startled face says it wasn't a gentle blow. Her smile and her laughter suggest that it wasn't entirely unwelcome. My mouth drops open and I look up.

"See, it works great", says the lady at the register, smiling. The woman with the smarting ass goes to the other side of the counter. As a pull out my card, the clerk reaches over the counter and smacks the woman's ass again. "And it even works from a distance." We're all laughing now, but my laughter has a nervous edge.

"You ladies seem to be having entirely too much fun those", I blurt out trying to diffuse the tension building in my belly. We all laugh as we complete the sale. That did not just happen. No frickin' way. How is this my life?

I make it to the car before I come unhinged. Laughing, giggling, blushing, my hands cover my face. I'm turned on but then I have been all day because I'm wearing panties which are constantly rubbing against my throbbing, tortured pussy.

I start the ignition, which triggers the CD, "Roll up for the Magical Mystery. Step right this way! Roll up!..." I'm rolling with laughter. The tension is gone, only the joy of feeling close to my Master and the moisture in my aching cunt remains. The panties rub my pussy again, sticky now and I put the car in reverse.

Master makes my life so interesting.....

zee

~little~miss~spitfire~
01-22-2011, 10:57 AM
loved this zeee :o) thanks for sharing xxx

MystressAutumn{tornsub}
01-22-2011, 01:55 PM
zee,

This is priceless!!! I would not have been able to remain so calm and in control at the register. Bravo!!!

Mystress Autumn