PDA

View Full Version : where to find slaves

deejayce
12-30-2010, 08:43 PM
where can i find slaves besides collarme.com and fetlife.com ????

_ID_
12-30-2010, 10:19 PM
There is a personals section here.

You could also try your local group.

deejayce
12-30-2010, 10:22 PM
ive tried and i find nothing :(

Ozme52
12-31-2010, 12:59 PM
LOL...but how long have you been searching?

It takes a substantial effort imo, more than just finding a vanilla girlfriend... the consequences of a bad match-up are far greater.

deejayce
12-31-2010, 04:25 PM
been serching for almost 6 months and i cant find none

_ID_
12-31-2010, 08:25 PM
I searched for over a year before meeting someone to even play with. You need to give it more time.

Also, where HAVE you looked?

Ozme52
01-01-2011, 12:28 AM
I was online for over two years here, having established an online presence, with one name and one avatar, at several places... A personna and identity that could be cross checked if need be, for consistancy. I met a submissive, spent a little time with her, met another after a third year. She and I are still together and I've now met many people online.

Getting over that initial reluctance to meet people in the flesh whom you only know through the net takes quite a while. Once you have a reputation (and have other "known" internet personna to vouch their continued existance, it gets easier. Six months and your first month here? Don't count on a lot of non-virtual encounters.

One more thing... you have to be interesting and intriguing online. Like it or not, grammar, punctuation, and the ability to write well count.

deejayce
01-01-2011, 12:02 PM
i have been looking over www.collarme.com and www.fetlife.com but cant find nothing

deejayce
01-01-2011, 12:02 PM
also i can't the the d/s community where i live at

deejayce
01-01-2011, 12:03 PM
also i can't find the the d/s community where i live at

lucy
01-02-2011, 04:10 PM
For starters it would help if you'd be a bit more specific in your profile. Also, as Oz has said: You have to be interesting.
Plus, the only thing people can judge you by online is your appearance in your posts and in the chat. Grammar, punctuation, capitalization, that kinda stuff actually counts, even if many people think that it's ok to throw it all out the window.

And finally, to be brutally honest: Your appearance here isn't impressive at all so far. From what I've seen you come across like a whiner, and a whiny Dom is about the last thing a prospective slave wants.

_ID_
01-02-2011, 09:14 PM
also i can't find the the d/s community where i live at

Well where is that? Maybe we can help you.

deejayce
01-02-2011, 09:57 PM
i am not a whiner and i'm only looking for help

well i live down at mexico city

_ID_
01-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Well unfortunately that puts you at a disadvantage, for me to help you at least.

I don't know enough Spanish to use key word searches, and the few resources I have are all Eurpoe and USA/Canada based.

I can tell you that if you use key words and use Google, with some tenacity you will find what it is you seek. Just use your native tongue as the key words.

deejayce
01-04-2011, 07:40 PM
oh well guess i'll have to do some research over google

anyways ID i go very often to san antonio,texas i don't know if you could help me in there

_ID_
01-05-2011, 07:29 PM
For pretty much anything in the USA, if you look up Darkheart (who's list is hit and miss) and The Dominant's View (who's list is also hit and miss) for their community links, you can find local groups within a couple hours at the most.

As Fet is growing, it's popularity is generating a more accurate accounting of the active groups for various areas than many of the other sites out there. When I listened to Jon Baku (the guy who created Fetlife) speak at one of our kink community gatherings, his humble statement of his mission for the site impressed me. I also find myself using that site for communicating with my kink friends far more than I use any other site. For locating people and groups, I find the construction of his site rather useful.

There are a few other kink sites out there, but their popularity is either dismal, or full of bullshit.

For locating others though, if you look for BDSM and Personals, you'll find a plethora of sites. You just have to weed out the ones that are clearly not what you want to use.

deejayce
01-07-2011, 04:24 PM
well thanks a lot id!!!