PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm Denial

slave_amy
01-03-2011, 10:38 AM
Hi

My Master would love to start training me :) I was wondering how people start off as I LOVE to cum every chance I get...it is going to be hard not too! Any information would be great!! My Master is looking forward to starting!!

Flaming_Redhead
01-03-2011, 03:36 PM
People generally start off by trying to do what they're told. If they don't understand something, they ask a question.

zee
01-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Are you talking about delaying orgasm while being stimulated? If so, maybe this will help?

I was just recently taught orgasm denial. The two "tricks" is use to delay orgasm are tightening my leg muscle(s) and thinking "no, wait". Occasionally, when i'm really fighting to not cum, the "no, no, wait, wait" ends up being out whispered and i can hear Master laugh. But sometimes he'll coach me "that's right, you wait until i tell you to cum slut". Unfortunately that totally turns me on making the situation worse. LOL

Bottom line, turn your mind away from your orgasm.

chantress
01-12-2011, 03:43 PM
I have found that focusing on my breathing can be helpful when trying to delay orgasm...

sexkitten89
01-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Focusing on breathing usually helps me. I also try to (as bad as this sounds) act like I'm trying not to pee on myself. I don't know why, but if I tell myself I'm going to pee, it stops me and keeps me from achieving an orgasm. Unfortunately, the pee thing makes me have to work all over again to get to that point. It usually works best when he denies me orgasm completely.

lucy
01-13-2011, 03:58 AM
I was wondering how people start off as I LOVE to cum every chance I get...it is going to be hard not too!
Maybe you should of made it a hard limit. I did and cheeze!!!! am I glad about that. :D

Joking aside: It really depends whether he wants you to hold back during sex/while being teased or whether you're talking about denial for a prolonged time, like days or weeks.
The breathing thing works for me too, although I'm still quite a failure at holding back. The denial thingy we don't do. After all, orgasms are meant to be had.

There's also a whole website called orgasmdenial.com.