PDA

View Full Version : the sting of a nettle

pulpo
12-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Id like some advice please. I have an interest in nettles being used for discipline.

Ive searched the forums but cant really find any personal experiences. Id like to hear of your personal experiences using nettles for example how do stinging nettles alter the effect of a caning. Has any one actually experienced having nettles put in their underwear? How long does the effect last for?

I know this is the wrong time for nettles at the moment - well certainly in the uk!- but its something id like to do in the future. Has anyone ever had a severe reaction.

Any more ideas as to what/how I can use nettles in a punishment scene

Thanks in advance

Chuckdom19
12-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Nettles are something to check out first, before making it part of a scene. I've made it personal policy never to do anything to my sub or use anything on my sub I haven't tried --- or I won't know what to expect.

In my case, the sting (after leaving 4 hours in contact) lasted more than 5 days. It does diminsh, but you know it's there. Worked with sub to try it, and she had an AWFUL allergic reaction. Darn near didn't make it; her throat was so swollen she could hardly breathe.

Just a brushing contact on the skin didn't seem to be really serious, and only lasted a short while. Longer contact was quite extreme.

I might write about it as a fantasy, but it stays out of the playroom!

Curtis
12-09-2004, 06:41 PM
I've seen them used in a video in the SlaveSex series. The Dominatrix whisked them back and forth across her victim's breasts like a fan, then ran them between the victim's legs a few times. The reaction was...pronounced. Contact was repeated but fleeting, and at no time were the nettles left to lie against her skin. I expect that the victim had been tested for an allergic reaction before filming began.

jenny
12-09-2004, 07:43 PM
Mr. Chksng19,

what a vast storehouse of knowledge to have such a ready answer.

And, you were alert to the safety issue (close call there). Thanking
you for all of us who wanted to try that, caution noted.

Jenny

Dngnkeeper
12-09-2004, 09:24 PM
Nettles are something to check out first, before making it part of a scene. I've made it personal policy never to do anything to my sub or use anything on my sub I haven't tried --- or I won't know what to expect.

In my case, the sting (after leaving 4 hours in contact) lasted more than 5 days. It does dimming, but you know it's there. Worked with sub to try it, and she had an AWFUL allergic reaction. Darn near didn't make it; her throat was so swollen she could hardly breathe.

Just a brushing contact on the skin didn't seem to be really serious, and only lasted a short while. Longer contact was quite extreme.

I might write about it as a fantasy, but it stays out of the playroom!

I have a similar aversion to trying something on a sub that I haven't tried on myself. My reaction was different but still not good. After being applied for about two hours I had a burning sensation for three to four days. The really bad part was that I got something like ingrown hairs, similar to shaving, and some of these persisted for over a week. :mad: I have known people who use them successfully and they only apply them briefly.

I found a web page on nettles (http://www.mordor.u-net.com/smbd/nettles.html) and BDSM. Gives a bunch of info and some more links. Might be worth a look if you want to try this.

pulpo
12-10-2004, 05:47 AM
Thanks for the advice everyone,

think we'll give it a miss...

pulpo
12-10-2004, 05:50 AM
I found a web page on nettles (http://www.mordor.u-net.com/smbd/nettles.html) and BDSM. Gives a bunch of info and some more links. Might be worth a look if you want to try this.

Very informative article btw, thanks

ice
02-26-2005, 06:08 PM
I had haranging my previous Domme for some time and she punished me by caning me and rubbing nettles over my cheeks and on my pussy. I have never felt a sensation like it. My arse came up and was swollen for well over a day and I couldnt walk or close my legs because my pussy reacted so much. he taught me a lesson I diddnt forget ....but neither will she. Thought we were goning to have to get medical aid.

Be careful. If you want to use them they worked for me but I wouldnt ever do anything to deserve the same treatment. it wasbeyonfd my limits.

midnightsky
02-27-2005, 09:37 PM
If your sub is at all sensitive, I wouldn't use nettles. I have several nice scars from the reaction I had to nettles awhile back (I scar pretty easily cause of my fair skin, but still). Also, besides jsut you trying it, they should to since there reaction could differ and potentially be much worse.