PDA

View Full Version : scat question

tdav73
01-10-2011, 05:06 PM
me and my wife were talking about things
we cannot figure out what is the alore of scat
i can figure that it a hummiliting aspic of it
can someone explain why they like it and what makes them hot doing it
please not just one person post i would like many people post their views on this
thanks for your time

lucy
01-13-2011, 04:04 AM
I'm absolutely not into scat and can't imagine why somebody would enjoy it. But that's just me.

Snark
01-13-2011, 01:23 PM
I've never participated, but do find it interesting. I enjoy performing analingus; perhaps it's the forbidden aspect, also a bit of submission (that is about the only "switching" I do.) It's the ultimate submission and surrender.

Luha
11-08-2016, 04:18 PM
What is it?

scdon6
05-07-2017, 03:28 PM
I have been a human toilet for two years serving my Mistress. We both love the dynamic. For her it is a very empowering act knowing that she can shit in my mouth and that I will enthusiastically eat it all. For me, it is the ultimate act of homage I can do for her. I am never allowed to kiss her because I am a shit eater and I accept that. There are times when I wish I had not started that so that I might be allowed to kiss her or provide oral sex to her. Too late now and I accept my role and know that I hold a special position in her life. She still beats me with a belt until I bleed but that, too, is part of our dynamic and I love her for it.

Sadly, she has moved out of state and I am left in Southern California with no one to serve. Wish I could find another lady to feed me.

slaveboy 6
05-17-2017, 07:00 AM
To each his own, but scat is one of my hard limits; frankly i think it's disgusting.

blueyed_slave
02-15-2018, 11:02 PM
My only experience with it was having to poop on paper in front of Mistress and her friend while they watched. After that it was flushed away and never touched or played with. The humiliation of just doing it in front of someone was a turn on.