PDA

View Full Version : New with questions

Dncngrl04
01-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Hello....I so new to this. Have been having strong fantacies about this lately and don't know how to tell my husband...will he think I'm a total freak or will he welcome a submissive wife (totally opposite of the norm)? How do I tell him what I REALLY want him to do to me?

JamesMDenton
01-13-2011, 02:49 AM
If he's your husband, hopefully he accepts you for whoever you are inside. Just sit down and tell him. The easiest way to know if he shares your interests is by asking him if there is anything HE'D like to do...

a_merlin_69
01-13-2011, 05:03 PM
I would suggest that you perhaps mention one or two little things and see where he goes with it. Alternatively watch a film like "The Secretary" together, snuggle up and make sure he knows you are getting turned on, have your wicked way with him on the sofa and tell him after that you were turned on by it and couldn't help yourself. If it is not his scene then at least you both had some fun, if he is interested then take it away lol. Another way would be to get a novel and read it in bed then let him know you are turned on. Good luck and if you have any questions then just ask.

rosebud
01-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Hello dncngrl, Welcome to the Library!

As you can tell, we are a friendly bunch and
will try to answer or address any questions
or concerns you may have.

i also, suggest the above advice and
wish you luck in you endeavors.

i hope you enjoy your stay here and
looking forward to seeing you in Chat
or the Fun and Games area.

~Hugs~

xx rosie

chipmunk_
01-13-2011, 08:32 PM
Hi, dncngrl!

Welcome. You've come to a great place to get some answers. I second the advice from above. Good luck!

Lady FireinIce
01-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Welcome dncgrl!

I can only tell you to be completely open, honest, and truthful with your husband and yourself. My husband didn't care too much for My sudden interest 5 years ago , but by keeping the communication going He has actually accepted Who I have become and actually allows My slave to call Him Master K ~S~