PDA

View Full Version : a good day

tdav73
01-12-2011, 05:00 PM
ok to start im new to this my wife brought it up and i wasn't really exited about it
any way i have been reading and learning on how to be a dom for her
well today she did somrthing that really drove me wild
i was at work and she sent me a text begging me to let her masterbate and i told her she would have to wait until i got home and she did
when i got home i walked into the house i bent her over and had my way with her
i have to tell to it was awsome having that kind of control i think im getting into this and she is loving it

Snark
01-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Lucky guy! Study carefully and nurture your new opportunity well. You have a rare chance not only to take your relationship to many higher levels but to also experience a mutual enjoyment and communication rarely enjoyed in more vanilla relationships. Enjoy!

Ozme52
01-16-2011, 10:26 AM
Yep... find the parts you enjoy... and revel in the passion it will bring to your relationship.

Moreover, there is so much you don't think today interests you, but as you learn and (if you enter the community) watch others at play, your interests will be piqued and expand. That means just when your relationship would otherwise be waning sexually, new explorations will keep it hot.

As the dominant or top in your relationship, you need not specifically cater to the submissive's or bottom's needs, but never neglect them either. The rewards are many. Perhaps even things you never thought would come your way again.

thir
01-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Yep... find the parts you enjoy...

you would say that :-)

and revel in the passion it will bring to your relationship.

Yes, congrats and enjoy!

Ozme52
01-19-2011, 09:43 PM
you would say that :-)

Of course... but also that I mean one need not "do it all" to be a good dominant.
I don't do blood, cutting, needles, nor a host of other activities. But I'm still able to both attract and satisfy a wide range of submissives' needs.