PDA

View Full Version : a question for sadists

13'sbadkitty
01-12-2011, 07:52 PM
i am aware that not everyone will have the same answer, that is why i am asking...just to learn about what people are thinking and feeling...

ok here goes... what is it that you enjoy about causing pain? do you like it when we tolerate it? cry? beg? beg for more? is there a type of pain you enjoy causing more than others and why? do you like it when we are overwhelmed by it? do you like when or if we get nervous, jumpy or maybe outright scared of a session or do you prefer someone to anticipate eagerly the experience?

i would love it if you don't mind not only to answer what you can above, but if there is something i have forgotten to ask that you think we who receive it should know by all means do tell. Thanks so much for your time on this.

_ID_
01-12-2011, 10:34 PM
what is it that you enjoy about causing pain? do you like it when we tolerate it? cry? beg? beg for more? is there a type of pain you enjoy causing more than others and why? do you like it when we are overwhelmed by it? do you like when or if we get nervous, jumpy or maybe outright scared of a session or do you prefer someone to anticipate eagerly the experience?

D) All the above.

I enjoy the mind fuck, and emotional response of a mind fuck that expresses the fear and excitement within the same emotion when contemplating what it is I mention. I enjoy it when my submissive cries, when she suffers for my enjoyment, when she begs for more while suffering. I enjoy causing all different kinds of pain, cervical, vaginal, anal, foot, butt, breast, nipple pain. I enjoy it when I see my sub go from being in pain to being in subspace because she was able to focus on the activity, and find peace and safety within the suffering of what I do.

I also enjoy watching a submissive after all that. The reaction to the endorphins, the reaction once the endorphins are gone, and eagerness to get back to that place through the pain.

13'sbadkitty
01-13-2011, 06:45 AM
D) All the above.

I enjoy the mind fuck, and emotional response of a mind fuck that expresses the fear and excitement within the same emotion when contemplating what it is I mention. I enjoy it when my submissive cries, when she suffers for my enjoyment, when she begs for more while suffering. I enjoy causing all different kinds of pain, cervical, vaginal, anal, foot, butt, breast, nipple pain. I enjoy it when I see my sub go from being in pain to being in subspace because she was able to focus on the activity, and find peace and safety within the suffering of what I do.

I also enjoy watching a submissive after all that. The reaction to the endorphins, the reaction once the endorphins are gone, and eagerness to get back to that place through the pain.

wow! thanks!

VaAugusta
01-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Well, of course I'm not really into causing actual pain. That would just make me a psychopath. Indeed, I want it to be a mutual (in the real world sense) enjoyment for both parties. That said, I kinda dig "consensual non-consensual". I guess I like the fear aspects, and the begging. Oh, the begging!

13'sbadkitty
01-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Well, of course I'm not really into causing actual pain. That would just make me a psychopath. Indeed, I want it to be a mutual (in the real world sense) enjoyment for both parties. That said, I kinda dig "consensual non-consensual". I guess I like the fear aspects, and the begging. Oh, the begging!

would you please define for me what you mean by actual pain? not to be a pain, but I am a concrete sort of person.

LaMarrKee
01-19-2011, 08:08 PM
I enjoy the causing of pain; I enjoy the sense of power from Knowing I can do Anything I want, and that only My own self-control will prevent Damage; I enjoy extracting her consent to bear pain she feels incapable of bearing, and then showing her that she is Far stronger than she had believed. The boost to her self-confidence, And the rush I get from knowing she trusts my judgment- not only to take her thru the pain, but to bring her back out of it safely is a Big attraction to Me, too. And finally, when deep into a scene, the communication can become almost telepathic- and I have not found any other way to get that deeply into someone's head. The dungeon is where I Live!

thir
01-20-2011, 05:40 AM

Nope, causing actual pain does not make you a psychopath, if it is wanted by both parties.

I give it, for the rush and the enjoyment of us both, and I recieve it, as a catharsis.

leo9
01-20-2011, 06:48 AM
Well, of course I'm not really into causing actual pain. That would just make me a psychopath.
Was that intended as irony? I ask as one whose taste for causing real, actual, hurty-type pain is only limited by what my sub can take, and who has on occasion delighted in thrashing someone into a sobbing bleeding half-conscious heap of welts and bruises. But I'm as sane as the next man. (Looks around at some of the men here.)

leo9
01-20-2011, 06:50 AM
But I'm as sane as the next man.
I might mention that I was once given a detailed personality test by a psychologist who, knowing my background, was slightly startled to find me rated as "Masochistic." A Domme I know still refers to it as "Leo failed his Dom exam."

leo9
01-20-2011, 07:41 AM
what is it that you enjoy about causing pain?I've asked myself that a lot over the years, and the best answer I can find is that for me, sadism is a subset of dominance. I like power over people, whether by having them tied up and helpless, or crawling in submission, or howling in agony or ecstasy. And of all the ways to express power, the simplest and most basic is to hurt someone who can't (or daren't) stop me hurting hir.

The thrill I get feels the same whether I'm teasing someone to more orgasms than sie can bear, or beating hir to tears. It's about taking control of hir body and making it do what I want, not what sie wants. And the fact that it leads to other kinds of power - that I can take someone who is, at least in role, resisting and protesting, and beat and torture hir till sie calls me Master and begs to serve - is just cream and cherries on top.

do you like it when we tolerate it? cry? beg? beg for more? Any reaction is good (except maybe "Have you started yet?" :)) But subs that just lie there and grunt challenge me to turn it up till I get some proper response.

is there a type of pain you enjoy causing more than others and why? I like hitty-toys that make plenty of noise and marks; I like to see where I've been. I haven't done much with electrics, partly because I'm scared of electric shocks myself, but mainly because I don't think I'd get half as much out of invisible pain that I can only see by the sub's reaction.
do you like it when we are overwhelmed by it? Love it. If the sub isn't begging me to stop, I've not finished the job. That's why safewords are so important, so I know the difference between "Please, mercy, no more, I can't bear it" and "RED!"
do you like when or if we get nervous, jumpy or maybe outright scared of a session or do you prefer someone to anticipate eagerly the experience?Fear is the most fun, but a sub who really wants me to beat hir is as good as one begging to be fucked. It's still me in control of hir.

i would love it if you don't mind not only to answer what you can above, but if there is something i have forgotten to ask that you think we who receive it should know by all means do tell. Just to say, turning my hat around, that when I submit my response to pain also seems to be about power. I can't get into being hurt for pain's sake, but if someone I'm serving beats me, I can process it as part of my submission and be excited by it.

Xmaster1
09-23-2011, 06:31 PM
I don't enjoy causing pain. I do enjoy the noises, the whimpers, the begging, but not pain for pains sake. If the sub doesn't enjoy it as well then I can't enjoy it at all.

Destructive_Bonds
05-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Again, I seem to be posting on a thread that has long since been abandoned.

For me, the giving of pain is a beautiful thing. It is never purely just to hurt someone (that is when you have psychotic tendencies...), it is the way the person reacts. Mostly, for me, it is the closeness that you share with that person afterwards. Of course the whimpering, begging and crying is very sexy, but ultimately it is the intimacy of pain, that gives me that flutter.

DMskitty
02-13-2014, 02:00 PM
I am the one who started this thread and while it was quite a while ago, everyone helped me a greats deal. Thank you all