PDA

View Full Version : My Captive Female

Mr. Veide
12-10-2004, 09:19 AM
Well, having bought this new femsub from the petshop, I think it's time to dress her up nice (in her tiny skirt and corset, with stockings and sheer thong panties), and a beautiful slave collar with leash.

I insert a big, hard dildo into her honeypot, and then take her for a little "walkies".

The collection at the petshop was very impressive (Babysub, BiSarah, Jaeangel, and a host of other sluts). What lovely pets, I am thinking of building up a collection of pretty little sluts.

Now then, slave, let's get aquainted... :D

Mobius
12-10-2004, 11:14 AM
Well, having bought this new femsub from the petshop, I think it's time to dress her up nice (in her tiny skirt and corset, with stockings and sheer thong panties), and a beautiful slave collar with leash.

I insert a big, hard dildo into her honeypot, and then take her for a little "walkies".

The collection at the petshop was very impressive (Babysub, BiSarah, Jaeangel, and a host of other sluts). What lovely pets, I am thinking of building up a collection of pretty little sluts.

Now then, slave, let's get aquainted... :D

Nice story line if you would like you could continue it in Mobius's dungeon.

Especially since I have Babysub Bisarah and Jaeangel in a cage in the lower levels of the dungeon. I am not sure who you brought home from the petstore but I would be very carefull. They are imposter's from the FBI trying to capture the group of evil doers that have been abducting Lady's of leisure of late. We are planning to auchtion off some of our fine ladys in the future and they may end up in the local pet stores but that is a few months away atleast.

BabySub
12-11-2004, 12:08 PM
::raises eyebrow::

Mobius
12-11-2004, 03:21 PM
::raises eyebrow::
how can you raise a eyebrow when your blindfolded. oh and dont you have something to do in the dungeon...

BabySub
12-11-2004, 03:49 PM
how can you raise a eyebrow when your blindfolded. oh and dont you have something to do in the dungeon...
Uhm.. yeah. Good points. :p